DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN DC is going - 10/27/21 10:43 PM
So my son and I are making the trip for the game. Staying at the Doubletree Lakefront. Would like to meet some of you at pre and post tailgates, willing to start early, where should I go?
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: DC is going - 10/27/21 11:15 PM
Columbusdawg, saint, and others have a great tailgate - EVERY time. They now park in the Burke Lakefront airport lot. They can give you better directions. Last game I was at, the bears, we parked by the Sub. Submarine, that is. Right on the lakefront. Was perhaps a 8-10 minute walk to them. Had I not screwed up, we'd have been able to park much closer to them. I only went over to say hi, so it was no big deal.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: DC is going - 10/28/21 02:43 AM
arch is right.
Those brothers throw a great tailgate. Food is always on-point, and they are excellent hosts. In fact, arch and I met at one of their tailgates over a decade ago.

I'm pretty sure that Saint will be along soon to post his customary invitation. He'll describe the food theme, and invite PM's for directions.
Bro- their joint is not to be missed.
Posted By: SaintDawg Re: DC is going - 10/29/21 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
arch is right.
Those brothers throw a great tailgate. Food is always on-point, and they are excellent hosts. In fact, arch and I met at one of their tailgates over a decade ago.

I'm pretty sure that Saint will be along soon to post his customary invitation. He'll describe the food theme, and invite PM's for directions.

Ahem... DC, You are cordially and hereby INVITED to The North Port Kennel Tailgate. The theme for this weeks tailgate is: Halloween. We take our tailgates seriously lol. We are located in the middle of Burke Airport Parking lot. I'll PM you numbers and directions. EDIT! The board wont let me PM you.. it says youre over the private mssg limit or some sheep like that, please PM me, if you cant, I'll get my number to you somehow,

In addition all others are welcome to attend our HoF Tailgate.
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: DC is going - 10/29/21 03:26 PM
we have a limit on PMs?

Huh, somebody should have to look at that.
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: DC is going - 10/29/21 07:59 PM
arch is right.

Quoted for truth
Posted By: SaintDawg Re: DC is going - 10/29/21 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
we have a limit on PMs?

Huh, somebody should have to look at that.

We Encountered A Problem
DCDAWGFAN is over their Private Topic limit.
Posted By: Steubenvillian Re: DC is going - 10/30/21 12:53 AM
My daughter just surprised me and got us tickets to the game. I was blown away. Haven't seen a Browns Steelers game live, since before the dawg pound was called the dawg pound in the old stadium. Coming up from Steubenville, wondering where should I park and what is the best time to get there?
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: DC is going - 10/31/21 06:51 AM
Originally Posted by SaintDawg
arch is right.

Ahem... DC, You are cordially and hereby INVITED to The North Port Kennel Tailgate. The theme for this weeks tailgate is: Halloween. We take our tailgates seriously lol. We are located in the middle of Burke Airport Parking lot. I'll PM you numbers and directions. EDIT! The board wont let me PM you.. it says youre over the private mssg limit or some sheep like that, please PM me, if you cant, I'll get my number to you somehow,

In addition all others are welcome to attend our HoF Tailgate.
Saint, I got the same message for you, that you are over your private limit on message. So, since it's almost 3:00 am, and I just got back to the hotel from some bars in downtown Cleveland, and since I don't want to miss a good tailgate. I'm just going to put this out there and hope you get it. Text me. 919-264-9845. Trust, it's key.
Posted By: eotab Re: DC is going - 10/31/21 11:10 AM
god bless you both and may your journey find you safe! Also may you and your son create memories that will last you a lifetime!
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: DC is going - 10/31/21 12:14 PM
Have a good time today.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: DC is going - 10/31/21 02:52 PM
GL hope y'all get to see a W
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: DC is going - 10/31/21 10:32 PM
So sorry.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: DC is going - 10/31/21 10:37 PM
My rule after going to the Cardinals/Browns game in 2019 is to never go to Browns games.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DC is going - 11/01/21 09:18 PM
Had a great time as usual, with the usual crowd, and as a bonus got to meet DC and son for the first time. Just wish we could have pulled out a win.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: DC is going - 11/04/21 02:47 PM
I'm sure this forum will go away soon, just wanted to say it was wonderful meeting Columbus, Saint, Diesel, CapitalGG, Peen, at the game (forgive me if I missed anybody). Also got to have dinner with Swish on Tuesday night, really appreciate him making the trip downtown for that. Looking forward to doing it again, only getting the win next time.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: DC is going - 11/04/21 04:01 PM
Hey, got my new avatar to work, that's me and Swish, photo credit to my son.

I'm the bald white guy, in case anybody was confused. rofl
Posted By: FATE Re: DC is going - 11/04/21 04:16 PM
Lookin' good guys!
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: DC is going - 11/05/21 02:01 PM
It was great meeting you and your son ! glad you could make it, Seriously this is not how I pictured Swish !! smile
Posted By: Swish Re: DC is going - 11/05/21 06:02 PM
yes, unfortunately i dont have a hairline.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DC is going - 11/05/21 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Swish

That's ok. Cool people don't.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: DC is going - 11/05/21 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Having a frozen head because someone has no hair isn't what people mean when they say they are cool. wink lol

Just kidding.

58 and I still have all my hair, even if it gets wildly untamed at times ..... like hourly .... or sometimes minutely. Is that a word? rofl laugh crazy
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: DC is going - 11/05/21 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Having a frozen head because someone has no hair isn't what people mean when they say they are cool. wink lol

Just kidding.

58 and I still have all my hair, even if it gets wildly untamed at times ..... like hourly .... or sometimes minutely. Is that a word? rofl laugh crazy
Yes, but it doesn't mean what you think it means.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: DC is going - 11/05/21 07:03 PM
I still have most of my hair but I think my forehead has turned into a fivehead.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: DC is going - 11/06/21 02:11 AM
Well if we are talking about hair, mine was on a collision course as the receding hairline was racing backwards to meet the bald spot that was racing forwards... then my brother got cancer so I shaved my head in solidarity with him and it has been shaved ever since. I have no idea what it would look like if I tried to grow it out but my guess is that it wouldn't be pretty.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: DC is going - 11/06/21 06:19 AM
Originally Posted by DCDAWGFAN
Well if we are talking about hair, mine was on a collision course as the receding hairline was racing backwards to meet the bald spot that was racing forwards... then my brother got cancer so I shaved my head in solidarity with him and it has been shaved ever since. I have no idea what it would look like if I tried to grow it out but my guess is that it wouldn't be pretty.

Minus the cancer part, much the same here, though mine was more on top. I finally said screw it and went back to buzzing it myself much like I did in my teens and early 20's.

Something empowering when you toss the comb and hair dryer.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: DC is going - 11/06/21 02:24 PM
I can honestly say it takes me longer to wash and dry my beard than it does the hair on my head. brownie
Posted By: jfanent Re: DC is going - 11/06/21 05:05 PM
I wake up in the morning just as beautiful as I was when I went to bed
© DawgTalkers.net