DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: slick Predictions - 11/03/21 04:30 AM
Welp...here is how I see it. We have lost the last 3 of 4 games. Our starting RT is going to be out at least 6 weeks. Hunt is gone for at least another 4 same goes for JOK. Ward is also gone and when he returns he will be gone again. We cant run the ball or throw the ball very well. Our starting qb has a torn shoulder and fractured bone. We are quickly becoming a joke once again. With all that being said, we are the more desperate team. Somehow some way we get a victory.

Browns-27

Bengals 20
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 04:34 AM
Pain
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 05:23 AM
4-5
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 05:30 AM
Think we will win, cannot guarantee it. Feel like Ski and staff have identified some things to fix, and the O will move the ball and score this week. Might be a squeaker shootout or pure D low scoring game, I could see either. We are one week healthier with good film to study, just can't see us laying down for them. If we do lose, playoffs will be a slim chance and you know the players know/feel that too. Bet there has been a good bit of soul searching in that locker room this week.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 05:31 AM
Browns 0
Bengals 100
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 12:16 PM
I’ll say

Cincinnati 27
Cleveland 15
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 01:33 PM
Browns - 17

Bengals - 30
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 01:56 PM
I know they're hot, but I think the O comes out pissed and we move the ball on them. Chubb returns to form. I think our Oline will fare better against their front with its lack of superstars (they have been playing stouter, overall, though).

Unfortunately, it all comes down to the D and if they decide to cover. If I understand what Woods is trying to do, this O should be perfect for our scheme (Burrow loves to beat the blitz, their Oline won't stand toe-to-toe with our front... just comes down to our secondary knowing who to cover and sticking close). Jamar Chase has been red-hot, but I don't see why our young corners can't limit him.
Posted By: Bird Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 02:36 PM
Bengals 27
Browns 14

The injuries, harder schedule and coaching/scheme issues have exposed the Browns. Do they have talent? Yes. Can they get that talent to perform? That is a different question. This year is not last year. What happened last year does not matter.

As regards Baker I do not know what will happen. I want him to be the guy. I don’t know that he actually can be the guy. Some people point at what he did in college and high school and how he overcame adversity. That is irrelevant to pro ball. Every step higher means the players are better. He has to depend upon and motivate his teammates. His teammates have to be willing to do what needs to be done. The coaching staff must be able to adjust constantly. I just hope that last year was not a flash in the pan for the team as a whole and that we don’t go back to being a perennial 4-7 win team.
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 04:48 PM
I'm going to the game with a group of people. Not as excited about this game as I was several weeks ago. Seeing what they did to BAL is jarring. Yes, I know they lost to the Jets. I am not convinced we can beat the Jets.

My prediction? That it will be a long ride home Sunday. I hope I am wrong.
Posted By: Swish Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 05:46 PM
now that the "Drama queen" is pretty much not gonna play, everyones prediction should be that we win in a blowout and baker tosses 375 yards and 4 TD's
Posted By: The Beast Re: Predictions - 11/03/21 09:42 PM
Unless something changes with our play calling it will be another long day for the Browns. You cannot let Cincinnati focus on defending a 20 yard box and loading up at the line of scrimmage. Yes the Browns need to run the ball, control the clock and help the defense. The pass will set up the run if used correctly. We will see. Stefanski evolves or the Browns get blown off the field.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Predictions - 11/04/21 12:06 AM
I hope we win. I'd hate to see a promising season end 2 months before it officially does.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 11/04/21 01:57 AM
For our team’s sake (and to say screw you to OBJ), I’d love to see us win this one. But alas …
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Predictions - 11/04/21 12:50 PM
I think this game will either be a catalyst to turning things around, or will be the cherry on top to a real crappy couple of weeks.

We need Baker to get real dangerous (the ingredients are there), the WRs to get focused, and the Oline to get mean.
Posted By: dnadawg Re: Predictions - 11/04/21 01:43 PM
Browns look like the competitive team we saw in KC and LA. Baker has one of his better games, and running game is back on track. Defense is OK for Q1-3. But we come up short once again, as both O and D fail to salt away a 28-20 lead going into Q4 and Burrow leads Bengals to 10 unanswered points, including game-winning FG.

Bengals 30
Browns 28
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Predictions - 11/04/21 01:49 PM
Bengals - 17

Play calling- 9
Posted By: Dave Re: Predictions - 11/04/21 02:30 PM
Browns lead 24-20 in the 4th quarter, with Burrow and Bengals driving for the winning score, when a Myles Garrett strip/sack fumble by Burrow gets recovered and returned for a TD by Grant Delpit to ice the victory. Browns 31-20.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Predictions - 11/04/21 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Dave
Browns lead 24-20 in the 4th quarter, with Burrow and Bengals driving for the winning score, when a Myles Garrett strip/sack fumble by Burrow gets recovered and returned for a TD by Grant Delpit to ice the victory. Browns 31-20.

Could you be more specific please? How much time on the clock, for example.
Posted By: Dave Re: Predictions - 11/04/21 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Originally Posted by Dave

Could you be more specific please? How much time on the clock, for example.

1:09, on the Browns' 24 yard line, cloudy, cold, windy, and getting dark. I have to pee, but I think I can hold until the end of the game (I do).
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Predictions - 11/04/21 10:05 PM
I think this one goes one of only 2 ways. The team is fired up due to the OBJ mess and lights it up - or they opposite and lays an egg.

We've been better without OBJ since he came along, Baker seems to play better with a chip on his shoulder, DPJ seems to be back, and some other injuries seem promising - I'm going to go with the former.

Browns 31
Cincy 21
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Predictions - 11/05/21 12:03 AM
Talent-wise....we win.
Morale/team spirit....we lose.

Your pick as I have no idea.....
Posted By: DevilDawg2847 Re: Predictions - 11/05/21 12:15 AM
Originally Posted by Swish
now that the "Drama queen" is pretty much not gonna play, everyones prediction should be that we win in a blowout and baker tosses 375 yards and 4 TD's

I think having a WR reach a 100yrds on the day would be a win in of itself.

30min in to the Steelers game I said I thought that was going to be a game where we beat ourselves. I don' t know where this team is mentally. The offense is emotionless. The defense can't seem to carry any consistency from one week to the next. Neither side can be counted on to do what it needs to do on 3rd down. The Offense can't seem to find that next gear to open it up. The Defense can't seem to generate plays that alter the game in any real meaningful way.

I don't know..

-Chase Mclaughlin goes 5 of 5 on FGs, two for 50+ yrds..

No clue if that's enough to win.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Predictions - 11/05/21 12:25 AM
Bengals - 27
Browns - 30

At least I hope so.
Posted By: bugs Re: Predictions - 11/05/21 03:22 AM
Browns - 27
Bengals - 17

Burrows has a rough day getting picked twice.

Chubb has near 200 yards rushing.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 11/05/21 03:29 AM
The winning team will score at least 34. And the first team to score 34+ will end up winning.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 11/05/21 11:42 AM
I can’t see us scoring 34 points with our current QB injury
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Predictions - 11/05/21 12:44 PM
We can. . . .
But it will take three weeks. And this defense can still waste that lead.

I mean this in the nicest way possible.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Predictions - 11/05/21 02:09 PM
Maybe now that this OBJ thing is behind us we can concentrate on playing winning football again. Let's hope so.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 11/05/21 02:15 PM
That’s my hope as well. We cant be worse IMO
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Predictions - 11/05/21 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by clwb419
Baker seems to play better with a chip on his shoulder

Not only will he have a chip on his shoulder, he has a break in his shoulder along with a torn labrum in his shoulder. After a few hits he won't be the same QB that started the game.

Bengals 27 browns 17
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Predictions - 11/06/21 02:09 AM
I think the whole team plays with a chip on its shoulder and is just happy the drama is over. Baker gets the 4th quarter game winning drive everybody has been waiting for....

Browns 24
Bengals 20
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Predictions - 11/06/21 10:54 AM
Hoping together then, Homewood! This is a week to be a real fan.

I cannot put into words how much I will miss OBJ's production, ass well as the numbers he put up here. But, honestly, I had the same issue with Braylon Edwards. But that's just me.

Unleash the (Remaining) Elves! brownie naughtydevil
Posted By: 85_Browns_Queen Re: Predictions - 11/06/21 01:31 PM
Browns 17
Gals 33
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Predictions - 11/06/21 01:49 PM
I think this is our "Must Win" Game ... Browns 28 Bungals 17 thumbsup
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Predictions - 11/07/21 12:33 AM
In light of recent news and events I am revising my prediction for the game.

Browns - 27

Bengals -23

Took the fam for a late lunch today at the Cheesecake Factory as a nod to Baker.

Go Browns!
Posted By: FATE Re: Predictions - 11/07/21 02:29 AM
rofl
Posted By: bonefish Re: Predictions - 11/07/21 12:35 PM
I did not believe that this Browns team could lose at home to the Steelers.

So, predictions?

Hell since we should lose I guess we will win.
Posted By: GraffZ06 Re: Predictions - 11/07/21 05:52 PM
My mind says there is absolutely no logical way we win this game today.

Which is exactly why my gut says we pull something out our butts and do exactly that.
Posted By: bugs Re: Predictions - 11/07/21 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by bugs
Browns - 27
Bengals - 17

Burrows has a rough day getting picked twice.

Chubb has near 200 yards rushing.

Dang, I was a little short with the offensive points for the Browns!

Cheers to all the fans who predicted the sky was falling!

Go Browns! Good Win!
© DawgTalkers.net