DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: The Big G Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 07:55 PM
Well, this could suck: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-demetric-felton-tests-positive-covid-19
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 08:11 PM
Looks like D'Ernest is our one healthy back (unless they have 2 negative tests between now and Saturday). I don't know who is on our practice squad any more, but a few FAs that might be interesting for a 1 or two week rental:

Todd Gurley
T.J. Yeldon
Frank Gore (maybe bad idea, he's training for a fight and he's 38)
Kerryon Johnson
Posted By: The Big G Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 08:12 PM
Frank Gore is busy getting ready for his boxing debut.
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 08:13 PM
Yeah, was editing to include that
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 08:27 PM
Sadly Derrick Henry was just hurt and the Titans had first dibs on available RB's leaving us the leftovers to choose from if need be.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 08:31 PM
How about Todd Gurley? (though I expect us to go after a back we like from someone else's PS)
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
How about Todd Gurley? (though I expect us to go after a back we like from someone else's PS)

Other teams with huge needs at running back haven’t even worked Gurley out. Either his knee is completely toast or he is not interested in playing.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 08:37 PM
We should be fine with D’Ernest for one week. I’m sure we can get Stanton the ball out of the backfield and even Landry. The problem is if Johnson pops up a positive test in the next few days. I am sure Andrew Berry has a list of names that can be plugged in and we’ll see one of those guys signed tomorrow.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 09:06 PM
Just about 7 days ago, I was listening, to, some team had 2 DL with covid, one was positive one was a contact, it, I think it was Cincy or else patriots, maybe Pittsburgh, either way, I thought, to myself, hmm, I hope our Rb's don't get it if their dumb team has 2 DL with it and the Browns were about to play them. Maybe it was Pittsburgh.

Ain't it funny how the NFL orchestrated that an East Coast team, (this time the pats, earlier this year the Jets vs the titans, late last year the Jets, vs. the Browns.)
How an east coast team wont have to face a team at full strength in one area of the team, and a strength of that team.

Either way, The Browns are done for 2021. and the NFL is done for 2021.

If the Orchestrated outcomes, and False penalties that change games outcomes haven't proven that the entire NFL
should not even be broadcast on any media,
then I don't know what could.

It's worse than Pete Rose and gambling.
Posted By: slick Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 09:07 PM
What would it take for chub to be able to play?
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 09:07 PM
the Browns barely stood a chance to compete with the Patriots WITH Nick Chubb playing,

Now it will be a blow out win for the Pats for sure.

The NFL Got what it wanted, they can post the narrative that the patriots are back and of course.
KNow this for sure.

The Loser of the Pats, Browns game will not be a playoff team.
Posted By: BADdog Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 09:14 PM
When the Browns win can promise not to post until next season?
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 10:02 PM
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 10:05 PM
If we have to lean on Johnson and Kelly this week we can still win this week.
Posted By: The Big G Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 10:12 PM
I think Kelly has COVID, too!
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 10:14 PM
Correct. Kelly was the first to go out with Covid.
Posted By: slick Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 10:14 PM
And what about that kelly kid? What happened to him?
Posted By: Dave Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 10:30 PM
I think Kelley has CV.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 10:42 PM
Mack Wilson can Carry the Ball on Tackle Eligible plays. I think it would go well.

The same goes for Taki Taki.

They are built for the size, speed and mobility of a running back.
Wondering Where Tre Harbison ended up, I think, IIRC, Tre Harbison Rb would not be eligible for the Browns because, he went on IR before the cut down day.
I can't remember if Harbison, went on IR or was picked up by another team when injured.
One hit, on concussion,
and his whole trajectory which John Kelly has, could have been Harbison.

And if 'ifs' were fifths we could all get drunk.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/09/21 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by The Big G

I heard about this on 92.3 FM today. Ugh! But I guess we have to expect some players testing positive in this age of covid.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 12:08 AM
Me too 3rd. Losing Chubb is a killer. Hopefully D'Ernest can lead the way.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 12:12 AM
Chubb could be back before the game this weekend... but I think we'll survive with Johnson. He desperately wants the chance to show out again, we should let him.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 12:16 AM
It seems since after the KC game we haven't been able to put a healthy team on the field. It's getting a bit tired.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 12:33 AM
Posted By: slick Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:28 AM
It has to be two negative tests within. 24 hours correct? But does it not take 10 days for a negative tests to show up after your first positive?
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:33 AM
Hopefully he’s symptom free. When I had it, I was negative after 4 days but still had symptoms
Posted By: FATE Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:33 AM
rofl
Posted By: FATE Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:35 AM
Originally Posted by leadtheway
Hopefully he’s symptom free. When I had it, I was negative after 4 days but still had symptoms
Aren't you negative all the time? poke grin
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:40 AM
Originally Posted by FATE

Lol nice
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:50 AM

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:52 AM
Originally Posted by slick
It has to be two negative tests within. 24 hours correct? But does it not take 10 days for a negative tests to show up after your first positive?

It's two negative tests 24 hours apart. You can test negative after one day but it's not realistic. I doubt he is out more than one week.
Posted By: FATE Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:57 AM
Chubb is superhuman. I predict he plays Sunday.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 02:02 AM

I'm thinking you're right.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 03:24 AM

Unlikely, but hoping he can
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 04:00 AM
I guess that COVID is the only thing that could catch Chubb.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 04:38 AM
Chubb should offer to play with a mask on and he might only rush for 120 yards.
Posted By: slick Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 05:21 AM
I dont remember or see anything about kelly. When did this happen? Was it last week?
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 08:01 AM
LMAO!!!
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 11:07 AM
Lot's of good wearing a mask and getting the vaccine did for the guy. How could that happen?
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 12:10 PM
Take the BS politics elsewhere.
Posted By: slick Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:13 PM
Another aggravating thing about this is not only are we going to have to get a RB ready who has never played in our system, johnson is going to have to stay in on alot of third downs to pass block, increasing his chance of being injured. The Patriots not having to deal with chub, I would suspect ,will be run blitzing or pass blitzing on first and second down all game to try to force us into 3rd and longs and make us one dimensional. The Patriots on the other hand are not that good at running the ball so I would suspect we will be doing the same.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:16 PM
Too bad Hunt isnt ready to return. Johnson and Hill will have to make due (I expect Landry to fill into it some creatively too)
Posted By: Swish Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 01:27 PM
guys its fine if chubb doesnt play.

D'ernest is about to run through the defense as well. and the patriots defense doesnt have the backfield to cover our guys.

its gonna be a close game, but i bet we still go over 120 yards rushing as a team.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 05:07 PM
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/10/21 11:52 PM
Not for nothing,, but the Pats are not the broncos. They have a pretty darn good D. Johnson won't shred them as easily.

My hope is Chubb will be back,, Chubb and Johnson make a good pair.
Posted By: slick Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by Pdawg

Damn. . It's still spreading.....offensive line now.....uhhg....all we need is to lose starting offensive linemen. Fingers crossed no more positive tests. However if one of our linemen has it I expect more
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 12:50 AM
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Not for nothing,, but the Pats are not the broncos. They have a pretty darn good D. Johnson won't shred them as easily.

My hope is Chubb will be back,, Chubb and Johnson make a good pair.

Actually, Denver has the better defense. Including against the run.

https://www.lineups.com/nfl-team-rankings/defense
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 01:25 AM
Wasn't Cinci just having covid issues? Hopefully the NFL is checking them to make sure the cheapskates aren't cutting corners.
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 04:51 AM
Is it just me, or is Nick Harris really having a tough time staying available?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Yeah .. he hasn’t been available much, whether it’s injury or illness. I worry that he’s undersized and it might be tough for him to play a whole season
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 11:05 AM

Nope, but it doesn't matter much. The guy is a wasted pick IMO. He isn't going to answer any bells even if available. Drafting or signing a center should be a high priority this next off-season since it is doubtful that Treeter remains on the team.
Posted By: 85_Browns_Queen Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
the Browns barely stood a chance to compete with the Patriots WITH Nick Chubb playing,

Now it will be a blow out win for the Pats for sure.

The NFL Got what it wanted, they can post the narrative that the patriots are back and of course.
KNow this for sure.

The Loser of the Pats, Browns game will not be a playoff team.

U are so dramatic lol this is not the end of the world
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Nope, but it doesn't matter much. The guy is a wasted pick IMO. He isn't going to answer any bells even if available. Drafting or signing a center should be a high priority this next off-season since it is doubtful that Treeter remains on the team.

It's highly likely Tretter will be on the team next year. His salary actually reduces by $1.2M next season. An extension for Tretter will not surprise me.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 02:49 PM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 02:52 PM
One thing I worry about with Johnson: he isn’t great catching it out of the backfield. It seems very unnatural to him … and without Felton that eliminates a big time threat using the RBs and screen game
Posted By: eotab Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by jaybird

Unlikely, but hoping he can

fingerscrossed fingerscrossed fingerscrossed
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
One thing I worry about with Johnson: he isn’t great catching it out of the backfield. It seems very unnatural to him … and without Felton that eliminates a big time threat using the RBs and screen game

I would guess Landry plays out of the backfield a bit.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by cfrs15

The guy we signed, Brian Hill, is a pretty decent catcher of the football. The problem, obviously, is that he is unfamiliar with the offense so putting him for pass protection, knowing when to get out into the pattern, or running a screen pass, which takes a good deal of precise timing, might be in question... but he can catch the football.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 06:49 PM
Thanks DC that makes sense
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 09:04 PM
How often do Teams check their players for Covid ??
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 09:10 PM
If they are vaccinated I believe it is infrequent. Unvaccinated everyday. If the team is in the “enhanced protocol” then everyone is tested everyday.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 09:13 PM
Thanks .. I was curious how they found out Chubb had it as he played great Sunday and he was Vaxed ..
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by waterdawg
Thanks .. I was curious how they found out Chubb had it as he played great Sunday and he was Vaxed ..

After John Kelly tested positive, it's likely they tested the entire team and that's how Chubb tested positive.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/11/21 09:44 PM
Got it .
Posted By: The Big G Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 10:24 AM
If that’s how they found out Chubb was positive, then that would likely mean he was asymptomatic. Maybe with therapeutics, we have a chance at getting him on Sunday.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

It's highly likely Tretter will be on the team next year. His salary actually reduces by $1.2M next season. An extension for Tretter will not surprise me.

Maybe. We'll see. I just think the guy is slowing down a bit, and even if his salary drops, I think we will still be looking to bring the OL cap number down considering we just handed out a tidy sum to both of the guards.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 10:54 AM

Maybe a bit, but not much more than what we have already seen. To me, if anything we will see more empty sets.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by DCDAWGFAN

The guy we signed, Brian Hill, is a pretty decent catcher of the football. The problem, obviously, is that he is unfamiliar with the offense so putting him for pass protection, knowing when to get out into the pattern, or running a screen pass, which takes a good deal of precise timing, might be in question... but he can catch the football.

To me we might lean on the fullback position a bit more. More probable in maybe us a TE in that role.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 11:47 AM

Don't be surprised to see more tight end screens.
Posted By: eotab Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 02:17 PM
We got Janovich back at FB he is a reliable pass catcher and if need be could run the ball with our TE playing HB. but a lack of speed to stretch the field outside of the tackles. We just brought up this kid Bradley WR from the practice squad, wonder if he can run with the ball???

What is the status with Chubb anything official cause all I read/hear is "IF" Chubb is out. So there's a chance??? We can get somebody to play the position of RB and do OK but realistically there is no replacement for "CHUBB" or "HUNT" for that matter. Running through an open hole is nice but running through an open hole and create damage is another.
jmho
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 02:44 PM
Small chance. He’s gotta test negative twice to be eligible.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 02:45 PM
That's what I was thinking .
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 03:30 PM
The affected players have to test negative today in order to have any chance of playing Sunday. Negative today and tomorrow, fly to New England on their own for Sunday's game.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
The affected players have to test negative today in order to have any chance of playing Sunday. Negative today and tomorrow, fly to New England on their own for Sunday's game.
If Chubb gets his first negative test today, which means his second tomorrow would also likely be negative, I'll start the gofundme to pay for his plane ticket.
Posted By: FATE Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 04:25 PM
I wonder if there will be any release of info if there are initial negative tests today? Probably not, as I'm sure it will be regarded as a competitive advantage to say nothing until a second negative test is received. Fans wanna know!
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 04:28 PM
I get it but I don't need to know. I could live with turning on the pre-game show and having them show the Browns warming up with Chubb taking hand-offs and catching passes. I would be fine with that.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 05:03 PM
I won't lie and say I expected the Phins to win. But giving the Rat Birds seven and a half points I thought was simply too much. As such I took the Phins and the points. Couldn't be happier about the Rat Birds loss. On that last Phins TD drive they ran the ball down their throats.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 05:20 PM
On that last Phins TD drive they ran the ball down their throats.
The drive with the 64 yard pass play?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 05:26 PM
That doesn't change the fact that they ran the ball very well during that drive.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
That doesn't change the fact that they ran the ball very well during that drive.
I'm not trying to be difficult but based on looking at the drive, they had 5 rushes for 11 yards on that drive.....
Posted By: Hammer Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 06:01 PM
They ran it well when needed on that last drive.

3 of those rushes were inside the 10. One went for 7 yards on 2nd and 9. One went for a first down on 3rd and 2 at the 3 and they scored easily on the QB sneak at the 1.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 06:05 PM
Ok Pit.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 07:52 PM
j/c...

Bummer.

Posted By: jfanent Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by DCDAWGFAN
On that last Phins TD drive they ran the ball down their throats.
The drive with the 64 yard pass play?

rofl
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 08:27 PM
Ugh
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Milk Man
j/c...

Bummer.

Chubb, Hunt, Felton, Kelly are all out. My question is: Who is/are our backup RB's to D.J.?
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 08:41 PM
Brian Hill and Dexter Williams are on the PS
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Pdawg
Brian Hill and Dexter Williams are on the PS

Thanks, Pdawg. Time for someone to step up and shine....
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 08:54 PM
Hill has average 4.7. YPC on his 209 attempts so he is capable.
Posted By: waterdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 09:25 PM
Didn't Stanton move up to 53 ?
Posted By: mac Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 09:29 PM
I don't understand how Chubb can test positive or comes down with Covid symptoms if he is vaccinated to the max...?

Does Chubb have a weakened immune system?

Is he vaccinated to the max aloud?

Are the Browns being cautious and keeping the facilities as clean as possible?

What is going on with the Browns once again dealing with a covid outbreak?

Anyone have any logical explanation as to why the Browns, again?
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 10:16 PM
It's an airborne disease that is highly contagious. The vaccines aren't nearly 100% effective so you will have vaccinated people contract it. It is just bad luck it hit us again.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by waterdawg
Didn't Stanton move up to 53 ?

Not as of today.
Posted By: slick Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 10:37 PM
So now one of the main worries has to be how many plays done keep Johnson in for? Because if he gets hurt we are really in trouble. These other two dont even know our system. Who will stay in on third down to pass block? Uhhg this blows. Speaking of running backs missing the game. Both of the Patriots starting RBs suffered concussions this past week. Any news on If they are going to play
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 10:40 PM
As of now they are still questionable.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 10:44 PM
Time for TE/Landry/Screen game
Posted By: slick Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/12/21 11:36 PM
Thank you sir
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/13/21 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by slick
So now one of the main worries has to be how many plays done keep Johnson in for?

You don't change a thing. Play him until he's gassed, then spell him with either the FB, or go to the TE passing game.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/13/21 01:16 AM
Just heard on Sirius NFL that Chubb is out Sunday.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/13/21 01:21 AM
Saw on the news last night that breakthrough cases are up something like 44%...
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/13/21 01:27 AM
Originally Posted by mac
I don't understand how Chubb can test positive or comes down with Covid symptoms if he is vaccinated to the max...?

Does Chubb have a weakened immune system?

Is he vaccinated to the max aloud?

Are the Browns being cautious and keeping the facilities as clean as possible?

What is going on with the Browns once again dealing with a covid outbreak?

Anyone have any logical explanation as to why the Browns, again?

I don't think the vaccine keeps you from contracting it or it's spread to anyone. It just makes any symptoms less severe or even unnoticeable. At least that is what I have read, heard on TV or radio.
Posted By: eotab Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/13/21 12:42 PM
I think the Covid is because there was contact to someone who has gotten it...contact is regardless if you have vaccines or not. That just means the person with the vaccine will be most probable to not get infected.

Just guessing but I think Kelly got it with Chubb and Felton both coming in contact with him...just not enough time to escape the protocol and make the game. Next game it probably with have Chubb cleared.

For some reason I think there are some teams that don't adhere to the letter of the law ( cough: Steelers : cough) as close as the Browns have. For some reason lately whenever someone gets on the Covid list they do not have the virus just came in contact with somebody that did and eventually pass so that it was a false alarm bit miss the game...of course NOT THE STEELERS.

Janovich is on the 53 - Stanton is on the Practice Squad. Janovich is better than Stanton. Janovich can run the ball if emergency asks for it - Hopefully one of the guys we picked up will give Johnson some rest with taking over some reps or we just might see a spread formation and we will be passing a lot this game. I envision Janovich being a lone back as he can block and catch passes and I see Harrison going in motion and stopping as the FB with Baker under center and then run Janovich.

JMHVision
Posted By: teedub Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/13/21 12:46 PM
The two week testing protocol unless you have a mini breakout is rather problematic because it is well documented that jabbed people are just as infectious and have high probabilities of being positive but asymptomatic. The 2 week testing exemption is patently unfair and unlucky as it unjust can punish one team while letting other off scott free if tgeir team is asymptomatic but positive 3 days following the required test....the jab is not effective at preventing transmission, just severe infection....the two week waiver is a failure that ignores science.
Posted By: The Big G Re: Chubb has COVID - 11/13/21 01:03 PM
Put D’Ernest in a hermetically sealed tent and allow no human contact until kickoff.
© DawgTalkers.net