DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Other Games - 11/11/21 10:36 AM
This is one of those weeks that I look at our AFCN schedule and think “UGH, really?”

Pittsburgh vs Detroit
Baltimore at Miami

Neither will lose. We must keep pace.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 12:57 AM
I think Baltimore is going to win, as long as Lamazr Jackson stays healthy.
If I were still alive in survivor, wouldn't be a bad idea to pick Baltimore, but didn't look at the rest of the matchups this week.

Baltimore and Miami to play on Thursday night.
Posted By: Dave Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 01:18 AM
Every time I watch a Fox pregame show I wonder: Why are they standing on a little football field?
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 01:20 AM
National Anthem.... damn!

That was impressive as all get-out!
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
National Anthem.... damn!

That was impressive as all get-out!

He is fantastic. I've seen him a hand full of times.
Posted By: TrooperDawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 01:32 AM
Delay of game was costly...only 3 points.
Posted By: TrooperDawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 01:48 AM
Tucker missed a field goal? What the doodly?
Posted By: jaybird Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 02:27 AM
I can't bring myself to watch the Rats unless they are playing us.... hope the Phins can pull off the upset...
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 02:28 AM
'Fins D came to play.
BAL: 0-5 on 3rd downs.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 02:37 AM
I’m not sure Miami could score a TD if they played 8 quarters
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 02:42 AM
Why not just say 2 games.
What are the Dolphins doing to keep the purple team, with a low score so far.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 02:47 AM
Who is playing Quarterback for the dolphins? he said as the camera finaly shows the back of his jersey reads Brissett.
Jacoby Brissett? Wow!

and a non call of defensive holding to help out the purple pirates. NFL,
Not Worth Watching.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:06 AM
Brissett looks like he hurt his knee really badly.
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:17 AM
Miami defense showing the rest of the league how to defend Baltimore (at least so far, there's 24 minutes of game play left)
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:17 AM
I didn't see the play he hurt his knee.
Ogbah got a sack. What are the Dolphins doing??
Oh
The Dolphins are not rushing the QB, the are rushing to the side of the QB, where his dump off lane would be, and then zeroing in on the QB.
Taking Lamar Jackson's dance lane away from him.

Brissett? now they are saying he is good to play.

Tua is in the game. I saw Tua was about to enter the game, and just lost it!!

So Angry, WHY, he only loses games, with interceptions, he's terrible.

So Tua Taglovola has an injured finger, and he's in the game with a 6-3 lead on the purple pirates, (Baltimore)
and Tua throws a pass behind the guy
late over the middle, not intercepted but

that guys is an int. machine, never should be starting, oh well, guaranteed Miami loss unless they go back to Brissett.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:26 AM
Let the Dolphins Defensive players, play offense. They'd get more points.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:31 AM
Originally Posted by Dave
Every time I watch a Fox pregame show I wonder: Why are they standing on a little football field?

I like when they pass the football around to whomever has the opportunity to then speak. It reminds me of being in second grade.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:36 AM
Not sure how that got overturned but I'm happy about it.
Posted By: Baker_Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:38 AM
Hideous QB play on both sides
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:40 AM
I don't usually listen to the television broadcast. I think , it sound like Aikman and Buck.

Aikman made fun of the lack of tds. He comes across as obnoxious and haughty. A bad announcer.

This play obviously must have hit the ground before dude grabbed it.
Because there were 3 !
1. 2. 3. replays which specifically cut off the view of the ball in an attempt to pretend it was a catch which would give the losers from b altimore manufactured success. By refs bad calls again. frown

But basically. Aikman is obnoxious.
Earlier, he said how great Balt was about to do pre snap. and then, Bam they gave up a big pass. on the 3rd and 1.

Aikman is just a boorish announcer with terrible opinions, and comes across like he thinks he's better than the job.
complaining about a 6-3 score.
Shows you don't care about the sport, the game, the broadcast, the viewers, or show appreciation for getting to do such a job.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:41 AM
Tua.
Is a worse QB than Thaddeous Lewis.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:41 AM
Tua throws like a girl.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by jfanent
Tua throws like a girl.
He does not throw like a girl.
He may be the worst quarterback in the entire NFL.
the throw that drew the penalty 1st and goal, pass intereference in the end zone was so badly thrown it couldn't even be intercepted.

The 2nd pass on this series from the 1, was also poorly thrown and it was a straight ahead pass.
I'd be there are kickers that could throw as well.
on this play. He's almost sacked and throws a horrible pass that draws a pass intereference on the 1. face mask, and holding offset.
3rd and goal again.

about time for a pick 6 from this loser they'd be lucky to get the 3 if they kicked right here.
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:52 AM
Great catch and run by the guard. What a great job. Had he been eligible, it would've been awesome.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 03:54 AM
Tua had 4 passes from starting at first and goal at the 1.
He completed one to an offensive lineman ineligible. Worst Qb in the NFL starting, maybe.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:00 AM
Dolphins are playing 8 men bunched on the line of scrimmage.
none of this 4 linebackers 6 yards off the line bull scr.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:02 AM
I hope Joe Woods is watching and taking notes on what the Dolphins D is doing.
Posted By: Baker_Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:02 AM
ohhhh Yeeeaaahhhh!!!
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:05 AM
Is it too soon to say maybe the law of averages is catching up to the Ravens? Probably
Posted By: teedub Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:07 AM
The 6-2 ravens are looking like a team that needed a huge officiating gaffe to beat the lions and a 2nd half meltdown by the colts coupled with a lucky vikings meltdown to be at 6-2
Posted By: Baker_Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:09 AM
You read my mind. I feel a little like the gig is up on the ravens. Are people figuring Lamar out?
Posted By: 85_Browns_Queen Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:10 AM
Don't know if I wanna finish watching this one. I can't stomach another squeak out win by their kicker.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:16 AM
If the Dolphins want to win.
They have to bench Tua tagliviola-fumblelaua
Posted By: Baker_Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:17 AM
Tua has no pocket presence
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:23 AM
refs trying to keep Baltimore in it - in no world is that a roughing
Posted By: 85_Browns_Queen Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:23 AM
Refs trying their best to bail out Lamar
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:23 AM
The Dolphins are lining up 6 or 7 or 8 defensive linemen in a bunch formation over the center.

This is stopping the Ravens partially with the exception being roughing the passer penalties and quick hot routes.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:25 AM
I love this look against Lamar. He can't handle it.
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:25 AM
and the irony of calling holding when on the reply you could see two baltimore OL holding. smh
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:25 AM
These refs are impossible...
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:26 AM
The NFL ABSOLUTLEY REFUSES TO LET DEFENSES DOMINATE.

They demand offenses move the ball with flag after flag after flag if they have to.

It's a ridiculous display of insincere football.
Posted By: 85_Browns_Queen Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:26 AM
Refs marched them right down the damn field. Crazy
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:27 AM
The officials want Baltimore to win. No question. 2 horrible calls against Miami on that drive, and they missed a blatant hold on Baltimore. Just ridiculous.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:27 AM
Miami stopped pressuring him and the refs throwing fantom flags. Smh
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:27 AM
I really was wondering when the refs would take over.
Posted By: 85_Browns_Queen Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:27 AM
Phins should've went for it on 4th down just to keep the ball.
Posted By: Baker_Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:28 AM
Between the BS calls and Miami standing around on the TD, this looks rigged
Posted By: Westy15 Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:28 AM
Ravens can thank the Refs for that drive. Wow
When are we due for some gifts like that?🤦🏻
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:29 AM
Joe buck is even calling out the bs
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:29 AM
Where's the flag?
Posted By: TrooperDawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:30 AM
Swim fish, swim!

Ok, I know dolphins are mammals....
Posted By: Baker_Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:31 AM
YES!
Posted By: TrooperDawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:37 AM
Ravens 'bout to go 6-3!!!!!
Posted By: Baker_Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:38 AM
TD!!
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:38 AM
the fat lady is done warming up and is ready to perform
Posted By: Westy15 Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:39 AM
Lamar Jackson hasn’t looked “elite” tonight.
Great job by that defense shutting him down!
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:40 AM
I don't know if the refs wanted the Ravens to win but they certainly wanted to make sure the Ravens scored to keep it interesting.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:41 AM
Fins up!
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:42 AM
I'm a fan of this game
Posted By: TrooperDawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:46 AM
GAME OVER
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:46 AM
Yep. That should be it .... and it was great!
Posted By: Baker_Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:47 AM
Absolutely perfect ending!!!!!!
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:47 AM
and Lamar Jackson has one more interception than the other guys, to seal the game.
YES!!! Schaudenfreud.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:47 AM
Love the Lamar pick to end it.
If the Dolphins can beat them… Go Browns!!
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 04:58 AM
Very enjoyable final minute or so, for sure.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 05:10 AM
Spent the last hour thinking of how mad I would be when the Rats pull it out. Refs did their best to keep them alive, but the 'Phins closed the deal!

Very aggressive defense by Miami, and Jackson didn't seem to like it at all. Lamar seems to lose his mind a bit when he gets frustrated. It's about time an unlikely loss tightens this division up after all of the unlikely wins by the Ravens this year.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 05:21 AM
I love it when the Rats lose.
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 06:12 AM
Originally Posted by FATE
Spent the last hour thinking of how mad I would be when the Rats pull it out. Refs did their best to keep them alive, but the 'Phins closed the deal!

Very aggressive defense by Miami, and Jackson didn't seem to like it at all. Lamar seems to lose his mind a bit when he gets frustrated. It's about time an unlikely loss tightens this division up after all of the unlikely wins by the Ravens this year.

MIA jut wrote the blueprint on how to throttle BAL:
Collapse the pocket when you can. Always maintain 'outside contain' so Lamar has nowhere to squirt... and apply constant pressure. Make him win with his arm- off his back foot. Pressure makes elite QB's average. Always.

Miami's D made Baltimore's O look absolutely pedestrian (and CLE has the personnel to lock them down even tighter than MIA did tonight).
Not only did MIA's D shut down Rat Nation's O, their O scored on them with an injured Tua, and a "write it up in the dirt" second-half readjustment.

I'm starting to think that CLE has enough to sweep BAL

Tonight's takeaway:
The Baltimore Ravens are vulnerable, on both O & D.

Miami showed the way.

Elves need to adopt this blueprint.... and crush these villains.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 10:21 AM
Baltimore moves to 6-3. The crappy part is: they legit SHOULD have lost against Indy, KC, Detroit, and Las Vegas. That would mean they are closer to a 2-7 record
Posted By: jaybird Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Love the Lamar pick to end it.
If the Dolphins can beat them… Go Browns!!

I woke up and saw the highlights... my first thought was that the Browns defense needs to watch this game tape on repeat the two weeks we play them.... the Rats are a good team but have gotten damn lucky this year....
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 12:29 PM
RavenKiller is smiling down on us this morning.

We still feel your presence here, champ.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 01:29 PM
Great point cap
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 01:48 PM
Nailed that 100%. The game this week vs Pats and the back to back games vs the Ravens probably define the season. The NFL has been given the blueprint ... who will follow it?

To add: Not only did they stay aggressive on D .... hopefully KS was paying attention on how aggressive play calling on O also helps you close out games.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 01:53 PM
This game vs NE has become a huge swing game. If we can get to 6-4 with Detroit looming before the Baltimore games we are RIGHT where we need to be.

If we lose this game it’ll be a dagger.
Posted By: eotab Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 01:59 PM
j/c...

That late drive for a TD was all refs - NFL has to look into this as all game no calls then crunch time - 1st roughing the passer was a legit call Welcome to actually playing QB Lamar lol laugh
The 2nd roughing the passer has to be investigated as in who got paid cause that was one of the worst calls I ever saw and it was Crunch time (Crunch Time means end of game and at an important time) But the Blitzing DB put on the breaks and made contact with the QB but nothing serious just one of the most terrible calls I've seen...smh

Dolphins looked to be playing the Bears 46 D as it seemed like 10 were lined up on the LOS but it was less as they would put a Defender over each eligible Receiver and the rest would be at the LOS - for most of the game they attacked all the gaps and stopped the run and if it was pass they continued on towards Lamar and didn't play soft - they came at him hard and would catch him before he could start running. They didn't let Lamar get started al he could do was turn directions and meet another defender. I'm surprised he didn't fumble more. zBut I hope we play him in similar fashion attack the gaps run or pass!!! Offense we got the speed to get outside and stretch the field horizontally and we will continue to get better with the vertical plays We should have Chubb and Felton back...a nice wheel route by Felton, deep post by DPJ and a deep seem route by Njoku..but first up is the Pats and then the Lions. Then back to back Raven games to take command of our division!

None of these experts talked about us...they talked about the Bengals taking over our division (I know they got 2 wins in our division) but we just played them and kicked their butts!!!
Go Browns woof woof!!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 02:16 PM
I liked the defense that they employed on third and long … 7 guys literally right on the line and then quarters at the sticks
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 10:01 PM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/12/21 10:47 PM
That was a hilarious play
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 01:41 AM
J/c

**BREAKING**

Roethlissberger OUT v. DET, as hell be in.COVID protocol.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 03:09 AM
Of course the hapless Lions are their opponent this week. Along with it being a home game.
They even get breaks when they have bad things happen.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 04:02 AM
I would guess Roethlisberger is out next week too. It’s usually ten days at least in the protocol.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 10:27 AM
I thought it depended on vaccination status? For example, Chubb could have tested out and played this Sunday because he was vaccinated, whereas Rodgers couldn’t last week because he wasn’t. Maybe not … it all gets murky to me.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Of course the hapless Lions are their opponent this week. Along with it being a home game.
They even get breaks when they have bad things happen.

....and the Lions arguably get shafted by the officials as much as we do against league favorites.
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 01:05 PM
It's not 10 days if vaccinated, at least I don't think so. Hopefully no one else got it. Mason Rudolph, wow. At least he's 5-4 as a starter. We'll see how he does. Detroit is not as bad as their record. This might be a very close game.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 02:35 PM
Come on Lions!!!! Let's pull this off!
Posted By: BADdog Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 03:28 PM
Well there is this from last week.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-offici...multiple-calls-against-bears-in-week-9-l

The NFL is standing behind Monday night's controversial taunting call against Bears linebacker Cassius Marsh, affirming it Friday with a fine.

But privately, members of the NFL's officiating department who reviewed the game acknowledged that referee Tony Corrente and his crew erred on at least three separate critical calls and non-calls that went against Chicago in that 29-27 loss -- including a low block penalty on the Bears that nullified a Justin Fields touchdown pass, sources familiar with the league's thinking said.

Officials also missed multiple penalties by the Steelers, including a late hit on Fields that would've given the Bears first-and-goal on the same third-quarter drive and offsides by multiple Steelers on Cairo Santos' 65-yard field goal attempt that fell short as time expired.

A league spokesman declined comment, which is common on officiating matters. A Bears spokesman also declined comment.

The NFL generally doesn't discipline officials for judgment calls, though being downgraded for performance can affect officials' postseason assignments.

Corrente's nationally televised taunting call on Marsh wiped out a third-down stop in the final minutes and became the new centerpiece of the public debate over the NFL's point of emphasis on calling that foul. NFL senior vice president of officiating Perry Fewell indicated in a social media video the call was correct, and Marsh was fined $5,972 for unsportsmanlike conduct.

But no call was more impactful than the low-block flag on right guard James Daniels, who appeared to be at the edge of the tight end box and made minimal contact with the defender. The penalty reversed a 1-yard touchdown pass from Fields to tight end Jimmy Graham on the Bears' first possession of the second half, leaving them facing second-and-goal from the 16.

Two plays later, Steelers linebacker Alex Highsmith knocked down Fields from behind well after he released the ball, but no flag was thrown and the Bears had to settle for a field goal that cut Pittsburgh's lead at the time to 14-6. Fields said after the game he told Corrente that "Big Ben just got that call" -- referring to a roughing call against Mario Edwards on the previous drive -- and he needs it called both ways.

Several Steelers appeared to be lined up in the neutral zone on Santos' attempt at a game-winning field goal, which came up well short. A penalty would've given Santos another chance from five yards closer, or perhaps brought Fields back on for a Hail Mary attempt.

Instead of Fields leading a signature road win and keeping Chicago within a half-game of the No. 7 NFC playoff spot, the Bears went into this weekend's bye at 3-6. They host the Baltimore Ravens next Sunday.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
I thought it depended on vaccination status? For example, Chubb could have tested out and played this Sunday because he was vaccinated, whereas Rodgers couldn’t last week because he wasn’t. Maybe not … it all gets murky to me.

Two negative tests or ten days and no symptoms. Negative tests are rare that soon if you have the virus.
Posted By: Squires Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 05:54 PM
Lions almost(should've) beat the ravens. I suppose there is hope.
Posted By: boofers20 Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 09:27 PM
Lions got a bum kicker
Posted By: JulesDawg Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 09:43 PM
Suddenly, the AFC North doesn’t look all that good.
Posted By: Jcamm Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 09:45 PM
Lions will beat us next week
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by JulesDawg
Suddenly, the AFC North doesn’t look all that good.

Posted By: TrooperDawg Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 09:53 PM
"The Bengals were off." The whole division was "off."
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by Jcamm
Lions will beat us next week

Shoud the Browns use more of the play clock on the opening drive of the game next week?

Well, If the Browns get the ball to open the game if the opening drive of the game is the Browns on offense,
should the Browns,
use more play clock between each play, on offense??

It seemed today they were in such a hurry, were snapping the ball with 20 seconds still on the play clock even with it moving.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 10:35 PM
The Lions played the Steelers way tougher than we did. And they have zero talent
Posted By: Dave Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 10:42 PM
The Lions played the Steelers way tougher than we did. And they have zero talent

It's the NFL, the best 1600 football players on the planet. Everybody has talent, and any team can beat any other team on any given week.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 10:47 PM
not always about the players
Posted By: Dave Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
not always about the players

Yeah, I know that, but I was addressing D4L's comment about Detroit having "zero talent".
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 11:20 PM
I should have worded it correctly... was agreeing with you, I agree all teams have talent... do they have the right talent for the scheme the coaches want ? do new coaches come in and coach up the talent they have... new topic, that was my thinking Dave...
Posted By: Dave Re: Other Games - 11/14/21 11:34 PM
Aaron Rodgers just threw an interception in the end zone to kill a scoring drive. He's no good.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/15/21 01:20 AM
Aaron Rodgers just threw an interception in the end zone to kill a scoring drive. He's no good.

Mayfield had a better game than Russell Wilson today. But he didn't finish the game.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/15/21 01:22 AM
Al Micheals and Chris Colinsworth, I try to figure why I hate Al Micheals so much.

I think I learned the Browns were moving to Baltimore while listening to Al Micheals explain it in one of his awful close ups.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/15/21 01:24 AM
Chris Colinsworth never met a player he doesn't like.
"Did you see that guy, he just does something other players just don't do."
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 11/15/21 01:30 AM
Patrick Mahommes can throw the ball with his left hand.
no see, he's got 2 hands, but sometimes he throws with his right hand, now, anyone can do that, we've all seen that, but, that time,
Mahommes threw it with his other hand, his left hand, I know, not his right one, I mean, ya'all aint never seen nothing like it, it was his left hand, (his left one?) Ya, his left one, oh my, let the show begin. It's crazy it's like I'm watching the circus or something, I can't wait to see it. Better get my popcorn, he uses 2 hands, two? 2, both of them. Wow.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/15/21 02:35 AM
we are still so far behind these teams offensively. It’s so easy for them with these QBs and playmakers. (Teams like KC, LAC, LAR) … our offense is good when scripted. After that it’s a big time struggle
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Other Games - 11/15/21 04:41 AM
we are still so far behind these teams offensively. It’s so easy for them with these QBs and playmakers. (Teams like KC, LAC, LAR) … our offense is good when scripted. After that it’s a big time struggle
I mentioned a couple weeks ago that our team as a whole, probably a little more on the offense but really both sides, when things are going well we are pretty good playing downhill... but we don't handle adversity well on either side of the ball. We don't respond, we don't recapture momentum.. sadly, we tend to just fold.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/15/21 02:14 PM
I agree. It seems like Baker WANTS to turn the ship around but he doesn’t have the physical skills to do it IMO.

It seems like our defense folds (and our coaching staff doesn’t help matters when things aren’t going well)
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Other Games - 11/15/21 05:46 PM

Now that's a reach of epic proportions.
Posted By: Dave Re: Other Games - 11/15/21 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

Now that's a reach of epic proportions.

Or maybe I was joking?
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/15/21 11:58 PM
I agree. It seems like Baker WANTS to turn the ship around but he doesn’t have the physical skills to do it IMO.

It seems like our defense folds (and our coaching staff doesn’t help matters when things aren’t going well)

I think Baker definitely has the physical skills. It seems like he is mentally not able to process defenses quick enough and or play with defensive players coming at him.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 01:20 AM
OBJ wasn't where he was supposed to be at... Interception !! lmao ! Rams / 49ers game Monday Night
Posted By: Dave Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 01:23 AM
Stafford's deep post to Beckham gets picked when Odell breaks off the route. Shocking!
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 01:23 AM
j/c...
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 01:25 AM
Lol i love that
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 01:34 AM
Nice TD 49ers !!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 01:35 AM
49ers just had like a 20 play drive lol
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 01:41 AM
pick 6 Jimmy !!
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 02:08 AM
Enjoying watching the OBJ LA Rams getting beat !
Posted By: Westy15 Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 02:19 AM
They say the grass isn’t always greener……
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 02:26 AM
OBJ in the locker room... I want a TD !... Stafford reply's ..in which route ?
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 03:04 AM
Go Niners !
Posted By: TrooperDawg Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 03:30 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if the final score was 45-7....
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 10:35 AM
Rams looked totally disjointed, much like we did this past week
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Other Games - 11/16/21 05:06 PM
Rams looked totally disjointed, much like we did this past week

It was all OBJ's fault. Haven't you been paying attention?
© DawgTalkers.net