DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: slick Predictions - 11/17/21 05:31 AM
Honestly I have NO confidence that the browns can beat the lions. The lions may not have a win yet, but they almost beat the ravens and took the Steelers to a draw. Obviously they are not the Patriots but I fully expect them to try to emulate at least some of what the Patriots did. I really dont have much faith in stefanski as long as he refuses to give up playcalling and o have very little faith in woods. Just like last season he is almost dead last in number of blitzes per game. All this talent in our secondary and defensive line and he wants to play hos glorified prevent defense. I think this will be a low scoring sloppy game. I think the lions will make one more mistake than the browns. I think we win by a fg. This will be one of those wins that feels more like a loss.

Browns-17
Lions-14

😔
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 11/17/21 10:22 AM
They’ll be hungry for a win. Who knows the mental state of our team. First time that I sense Stefanski has lost some credibility
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Predictions - 11/17/21 12:19 PM
Browns.... 30
Lions ...... 13

I hope the team is as peed off as I am.
Posted By: slick Re: Predictions - 11/17/21 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Browns.... 30
Lions ...... 13

I hope the team is as peed off as I am.

As much as I don't like saying this, I think some of the players have begun to give up on the season. I'd we lose to the lions I would not be surprised if AT LEAST fifty percent of the roster simply starts going through the motions. I feel stefanski is very close to losing faith or motivation of many.
Posted By: Dawg Citizen Re: Predictions - 11/17/21 01:46 PM
The Lions are the worst team in the NFL. Their offense is only averaging 17 points a game. If we lose to them the season is basically over. We should win this game easily.

Browns 30
Lions 17
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 11/17/21 02:57 PM
I agree Slick. I just have a vibe that our team is not going to recover, even if we do win this weekend
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Predictions - 11/17/21 03:28 PM
Backs against the wall Browns: Win

Greatly inferior Lions: Lose
Posted By: slick Re: Predictions - 11/17/21 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
I agree Slick. I just have a vibe that our team is not going to recover, even if we do win this weekend

😔
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Predictions - 11/17/21 08:28 PM
Detroit 3
Browns 2
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Predictions - 11/17/21 08:38 PM
I think we will know very early what the mindset of this team is....

Browns 34
Lions 20
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Predictions - 11/17/21 11:41 PM
Browns 31-10
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Predictions - 11/18/21 01:19 AM
Myles being excused from practice today has me real concerned about the trust between players and coaches.. might not be anything..my gut says ..

Lions 24

Browns 23
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: Predictions - 11/19/21 01:26 AM
Lions 5
Browns 2
Posted By: The Beast Re: Predictions - 11/19/21 03:48 AM
PLEASE let the Browns win this game.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Predictions - 11/19/21 09:53 AM
Optimist.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Predictions - 11/19/21 09:55 AM
Browns 20

Lions 17
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Predictions - 11/19/21 04:28 PM
My predictions:

1) Joe Woods realizes he's on the hot seat and goes back to the aggressive style D, but we struggle containing Swift
2) Browns get 7 sacks in the game, Myles leads the way with 3
3) Lions rush D is bottom 5 and we take advantage of it. Chubb and Johnson run for > 200 yards total.
4) Baker has a pedestrian game, throwing for about 60% completion rate and 200 yards mainly to TE, RB, and Jarvis

Chubb, Johnson, Landry, and defense have TDs

Browns 34
Lions 16
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Predictions - 11/19/21 04:32 PM
I think we've established that Baker's pass #s are never going to set fire to the field in this offense, but according to my eyes, the run and pass game performances have always gone together. Baker has his better games when the run game can do no wrong, and suffers when the run game is being limited.
Posted By: AZBrown Re: Predictions - 11/19/21 06:07 PM
Inexplicably, they'll be hungrier for the win than we are. We crumple midway through the second half, and they win by 10.

Thrown in some key drops and missed tackles.

Hope I'm wrong.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 11/19/21 11:06 PM
( As time runs out, The Browns have 11 plays with Goal to Go, trailing by 2, and lose by 2, off of a mishap. ) I hope that doesn't happen.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 11/19/21 11:16 PM
Browns have to Want it to Win!

Get the monkey off their back!!!
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Predictions - 11/19/21 11:59 PM
31-10 Browns
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Predictions - 11/20/21 02:06 AM
Originally Posted by tastybrownies
Lions 5
Browns 2

You give the Lions too much credit.

Lions 4

Browns 2
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Predictions - 11/20/21 03:56 AM
Originally Posted by TTTDawg
Lions 5
Browns 2

Lions 4

Browns 2

Actually he gives the Browns too much credit...How do the Browns get 2 when they use a dime package instead of blitzing when the opponents QB and RB are in their own end zone !
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Predictions - 11/20/21 01:59 PM
Maybe the same way they held the Bears to 6, the Vikings to 7, the Broncos to 14, the Steelers to 15 and the Bengals to 16.
Posted By: FATE Re: Predictions - 11/20/21 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
Originally Posted by TTTDawg
Lions 5
Browns 2

Lions 4

Browns 2

Actually he gives the Browns too much credit...How do the Browns get 2 when they use a dime package instead of blitzing when the opponents QB and RB are in their own end zone !
rofl Very true!
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Predictions - 11/21/21 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Maybe the same way they held the Bears to 6, the Vikings to 7, the Broncos to 14, the Steelers to 15 and the Bengals to 16.

Patriots 45, Cardinals 37, Chargers 47, Chiefs 33, Texans 21... ugh ! what Defense is going to show up Pit ?

On this particular play about the 2 points.. when you have the opposing teams QB and RB in their own end zone, you don't line your Defense in a dime package..ya put your boys on the line and make them earn it.. A 5 yard pass for a catch is easier to watch then a 5 yard run out of the end zone..jmo !

Maybe the Defense can hold a 0-8-1 team to 6 points... The Bears are 3-6, the Vikings 4-5, the Broncos 5-5, steelers 5-3, Bengals 5-4...

Patriots 7-4, Cardinals 8-2, Chargers 5-4, Chiefs 6-4, Texans 1-8

Browns 5-5, looks like the Defense is playing average with average to below average teams.. The better teams... doesn't seem they fair as well with... If the Browns beat the Lions..it will do nothing to boost my hopes of a play-off spot.. Start beating play-off contending teams then I'll get my hopes up !

None the less, ya stack the box stop the run make the QB throw it !
Posted By: slick Re: Predictions - 11/21/21 09:47 AM
What bothers me the most right now is if we win this game or does not help. Why? Because we suck against the good teams. It doesn't make me feel any better at all.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 11/21/21 10:54 AM
I agree. Win a game against a crap team and a QB who’s never played? Whatever.

We have lost to any decent team we have played
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Predictions - 11/21/21 03:52 PM
I'm sure the Browns will do better than the Steelers last week

Browns 24
Lions 17
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Predictions - 11/21/21 05:01 PM
I have no idea which defense is going to show up. Three of the five teams we did hold the scoring down on are .500 or better teams. So with us facing a winless team if I had to venture a guess it would be the defense that holds their scoring down.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Predictions - 11/21/21 05:05 PM
The wet field is a big plus for the Browns Defense
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 11/21/21 05:11 PM
I’m thinking it’ll be something like 16-13 given the conditions now
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Predictions - 11/21/21 05:22 PM
Yeah. In the Dawgtalk pickums the Browns are favored by nine and a half. I'm not the greatest at picking the teams but with the weather conditions I like the Lions and the points. I think we will win but with the field conditions being what they are I think nine and a half points is a pretty good cushion.
Posted By: Hamfist Re: Predictions - 11/21/21 05:24 PM
Browns will win by 14 or better.
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Predictions - 11/22/21 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by clwb419
My predictions:

1) Joe Woods realizes he's on the hot seat and goes back to the aggressive style D, but we struggle containing Swift
2) Browns get 7 sacks in the game, Myles leads the way with 3
3) Lions rush D is bottom 5 and we take advantage of it. Chubb and Johnson run for > 200 yards total.
4) Baker has a pedestrian game, throwing for about 60% completion rate and 200 yards mainly to TE, RB, and Jarvis

Chubb, Johnson, Landry, and defense have TDs

Browns 34
Lions 16

1) wrong, though the D did play a little better, but certainly not aggressive. This is an OL that gave up 10 sacks in the last 2 games, we had 0. Heck, I think we had only 2 hits and 3 or 4 pressures. Hardly aggressive.
2) wrong, see #1
3) wrong, 184, but we didn't really run as much as I'd have expected. And we ran more parallel to the LOS than I think we should have.
4) pretty close, pedestrian is a good description, but didn't hit 200. I say shut him down this week against Baltimore - give him 2 solid weeks to heal

I'll take the W any day, even an ugly one.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Predictions - 11/22/21 08:48 PM
Give the guy a break will ya? He was just trying to be optimistic. rofl
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Predictions - 11/22/21 08:48 PM
FWIW, he will get a solid two weeks to heal with playing against Baltimore. Shutting him out from the Baltimore game would make it three weeks.
Posted By: clwb419 Re: Predictions - 11/23/21 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by FrankZ
Give the guy a break will ya? He was just trying to be optimistic. rofl

In case you didn't notice (maybe you did), it was me picking on me
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Predictions - 11/23/21 08:30 PM
I noticed. I was attempting a funny.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Predictions - 11/24/21 06:15 AM
You succeeded. I thought it was funny. A little. Very little, actually, but funny nonetheless.
© DawgTalkers.net