DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: slick Predictions - 11/24/21 08:11 AM
😞.....welp......I have picked the browns to win almost every game this year except 2. This will be the 3rd and I have a feeling the final nail in the coffin of our playoff Hope's. Browns missed a golden opportunity to rest baker last week so he could heal up a little for this game. With that being said as long as stefanski refuses to give up playcalling and joe woods is our defensive coordinator
I dont see us with much of a chance anyways unfortunately.

Browns-17
Ravens-34
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Predictions - 11/24/21 11:40 AM
Ravens score 40. We score less than half that.
Posted By: AZBrown Re: Predictions - 11/24/21 03:52 PM
Defying all logic and reason, we will shame and stun them by approximately 17 points.

This will be due to 3 Baltimore turnovers (2 for 14 pts), two or three beautiful deep passes by Baker, the Browns' special teams stepping up big time and a career game by Njoku. All of this despite being held to under 100 rushing.

At one point, Lamar will be seen walking to the sideline shaking his head and limping slightly.

Playoff hopes will be talked about. Then, after the bye, the wheels will fall off.

I don't know if this is better than being put out of our misery this week. Yeah, it's probably better.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Predictions - 11/24/21 05:34 PM
Browns - 20

Ravens - 23
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Predictions - 11/24/21 08:51 PM
Browns 0
Rats D 14
Lamar 28
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 11/24/21 10:09 PM
I predict one of Cinccinnati or Pittsburg will Lose this week, or they will tie.
Which one would help the Browns more?
I do not know, as the Browns still have to play both of them once.

It is a small margin of difference as to who would be the better team to see lose, somewhat influenced by the probability that the referees will give some false calls to help Pittsburgh in the future as they have done already.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 11/24/21 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Browns 0
Rats D 14
Lamar 28

boo I think, if the Browns copy the Dolphins blueprint of lining up in punt block type formation, (PRE SNAP) almost, all game long
and confuse the Ravens with (sometimes) blitzing but that pre-snap look

Then it could be, Browns (led by the defense) 22, and the ravens 10, or, 7.

This game is ALLLLLLLL on the defensive coaches. The Dolphins showed em what to do.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Predictions - 11/24/21 10:29 PM
Tough to pick against Baltimore at the moment, especially with a home primetime game and Lamar having time to get legs back.

i think we can keep it close, but they prevail
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Predictions - 11/24/21 10:31 PM
Agreed. WE were given the blueprint by the Dolphins.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Predictions - 11/24/21 10:37 PM
My prediction is that the Browns win and "fans" will still bitch about Baker.
Posted By: slick Re: Predictions - 11/25/21 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Browns 0
Rats D 14
Lamar 28

boo I think, if the Browns copy the Dolphins blueprint of lining up in punt block type formation, (PRE SNAP) almost, all game long
and confuse the Ravens with (sometimes) blitzing but that pre-snap look

Then it could be, Browns (led by the defense) 22, and the ravens 10, or, 7.

This game is ALLLLLLLL on the defensive coaches. The Dolphins showed em what to do.

Joe woods is to "smart" with his coveted 2 line backers 3 saftey glorified prevent defense to actually use something that worked for someone else. He doesn't need to watch film on that dolphins game and I doubt he did. He will do as he always does, line up with his super special defense that usually leaves the "A gap" wide open for teams to run through. Patriots exposed this. Its also why the lions ran on us effectively. But dont expect super smart joe woods and his super special prevent defense to ever change
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 11/25/21 12:44 PM
It's all about how many helmets are on the line of scrimmage pre snap.
If it's 4 it usually means bad outcome. (5 are similar)
If it's 6 or more it usually means they are taking a chance that might allow the players to make a play. At least they have a possibility to.

The 4 man front imo, looks like an invitation for other teams to carve up the Browns, with quick short passes that nobody covers in zone.
They are constantly carved up, like a turkey is carved, or a jack o lantern is carved.

When they start with 3 linebackers 6 yards off the line, and the two outside cornerbacks, at least 6 yards off in a cushion, and the two deep safeties, it leaves 7 players 6 yards off the line of scrimmage at the snap of the ball.
It doesn't always turn out bad, but it just looks like it's not forcing anything.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Predictions - 11/25/21 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by mgh888
My prediction is that the Browns win and "fans" will still bitch about Baker.

If we win by scoring 13 points and he throws for 50% completions you're probably right.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Predictions - 11/25/21 05:50 PM
Because I want to see the Browns make the play-offs and I can't stand the Ravens...

Seeing the Browns win the division will make everyone happy except for the other 3 teams players and fans...

I'm going to throw out some good vibes for the team !!

Feeling good about this game !!

Browns 31

Ravens 17
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Predictions - 11/25/21 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
Feeling good about this game !!

I'm with Deisle. Just a sneaking hunch that if we don't get blown out, then we find a way to scratch out a win....
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Predictions - 11/26/21 12:51 AM
Originally Posted by mgh888
My prediction is that the Browns will Win and the "fans" will still bitch about Baker the dumb$** analytics coaches.
FIFY.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Predictions - 11/26/21 03:42 AM
Feeling good about this one as well. The Ravens should be 3-7.

Browns win big similar to the Cincy game. Baker quiets critics for a couple of weeks.
Posted By: Dawg Citizen Re: Predictions - 11/28/21 06:17 PM
Browns need to win this game and they will.

Browns 24
Ravens 20
Posted By: Bird Re: Predictions - 11/28/21 07:04 PM
Ravens 27
Browns 13
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Predictions - 11/28/21 07:38 PM
I don't like the talking heads saying we will beat them this week. Last thing we need is overconfidence, or players thinking all they have to do is show up to win. I think early on, this has been part of our problem.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Predictions - 11/29/21 12:21 AM
My prediction; it's going to be a long 2 weeks.
© DawgTalkers.net