DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Dave Injuries / Covid - 01/05/22 04:23 PM

Posted By: oobernoober Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/05/22 04:29 PM
Speaking pragmatically, if we were in the playoffs (or even still in the hunt), we'd be at a tactical advantage in terms of COVID lists. New variant already burned through our roster and numbers are spiking all over the country.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/05/22 04:32 PM
Posted By: Dave Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/05/22 07:19 PM
Its a tough break for D'Ernest going into free agency, because I'm guessing he was going to be the feature back vs Cinci.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/05/22 11:16 PM
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/05/22 11:20 PM
Posted By: slick Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/05/22 11:21 PM
Would have liked to see johnson start. I like that kid alot. Hope we hold onto him. What about kelly? Is he still on our team? I really wanted to see what he can do with the starters.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/05/22 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by slick
What about kelly? Is he still on our team? I really wanted to see what he can do with the starters.

Yes he is, he is currently on the practice squad/injured..
Posted By: eotab Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/07/22 12:43 PM
Question???

The scottish Hammer did we just release him? I don't see him on any lists, IR or Covid, etc.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/07/22 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by eotab
Question???

The scottish Hammer did we just release him? I don't see him on any lists, IR or Covid, etc.

He was released late-December, for reasons I don't know. I believe Buffalo picked him up...
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/07/22 01:50 PM
I don't think any reasons were given for his release. I know we weren't happy with his punting, so I would guess it was simply performance based.
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/07/22 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
I don't think any reasons were given for his release. I know we weren't happy with his punting, so I would guess it was simply performance based.

That would be my guess. Hammer went to the COVID list, we brought in Colquitt. Colquitt had a nice game, Hammer released. Colquitt not so much since then. The shank at the end of the Raider game shortened the field for them on the last drive.

Someone posted the Hammer signed with Buffalo.
Posted By: eotab Re: Injuries / Covid - 01/08/22 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by bbrowns32
Originally Posted by eotab
Question???

He was released late-December, for reasons I don't know. I believe Buffalo picked him up...

Thank you, yes I Googled him and saw he was on Buffalo's practice squad I believe. I go to the official Browns website every day looking for news and I don't ever remember reading that we released him. They (website) sucks in presenting fans with news
© DawgTalkers.net