DawgTalkers.net
LINK TO VIDEO
Nice video. Loved seeing alot of those highlights. You were right about it being long. It was sorta like the third lord of the rings movie where I thought it was over like 10 times but it just kept on going...
Well done buddy. Great video and great audio. My only complaint is it just aint long enough. LOL. Thx.
Very nice. Quite often having the announcers in the background was a nice touch.

Did you edit it? If so, a couple of questions....

Is all of the music from NFL Films?

On the assumption that some of the source video was highly compressed, what editor did you use? I use Avidemux 2.4 GTK or TMPGEnc for mp4 and h264 / x264 and VirtualDub for divx.

Nice intro graphic. Photoshop or video source?

Again, nice job. It definitely had to take some time to compile.
That was great... loved it... LOVE our BROWNIES!!! DA looked great, Winslow, BE, Jamal, Cribbs... hell, even our D looked good. Thanks for the post.

Can't wait to meet Dallas.
one should never apologize for fitting too many browns highlights into a movie

well done, is this downloadable? can you fit it into a file and create like a yousendit link?

i would love to add this to my harddrive
Fantastic video! Great work, and thank you for getting us even more pumped up for the season.

Here's too an even longer highlight film for next year.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Link to Browns Hi-Lites Of 2007 Season Video (Long) - 08/11/08 02:39 PM
Edwards, Winslow, Lewis, and Cribbs = talent no other NFL team has. These guys are simply amazing. Great video!
Very nice!!!
So after I download this how do I burn it to a DVD or VCD so I can take it tailgating?
Quote:

So after I download this how do I burn it to a DVD or VCD so I can take it tailgating?

Blip offers a download of flash or mpg (mpeg1, I believe). I would recommend the mpeg version for transfer to DVD. Any recent non-linear editor should offer the ability to encode to DVD (note: Windows Movie Maker for XP does not encode to DVD, but WMM for Vista does). I'm certain that there is free software that will encode (and probably burn) to DVD. Check out videohelp.com.
WOW! Great vid man, really appreciated all the work you put into it.
© DawgTalkers.net