DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: highoman 2 Browns vs Cowboys Tix Face Value - 09/07/16 03:05 PM
Can't make it to game. Got psls from dawgmichelle years back.
Sec 532 row 15 aisle seats
35-40 yard line. Rather sell to Browns fans
Face value on tickets 95 each
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: 2 Browns vs Cowboys Tix Face Value - 09/07/16 10:00 PM
$95 for section 532?
Posted By: columbusdawg Re: 2 Browns vs Cowboys Tix Face Value - 09/08/16 12:34 AM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
$95 for section 532?

They started some weird stuff for ticket pricing this year, some sort of "premium game" type thing it looks like. I didn't notice it until just now when I went to look at my ticket prices to compare. I'm in 534 right on the 50 in row 12.

Preseason games $46
Ravens $95
Patriots $95
Jets $73
Dallas $95
Steelers $73
Giants $59
Bengals $59
Chargers $59

That totals $700, which is 70/seat which is what is says on my invoice. Interesting - I'm sure it said that somewhere, but since my prices didn't increase I didn't read a lot about the tix.
Good luck. I'm planning on going to that game but don't plan on buying tickets until that week.
Posted By: Jcamm Re: 2 Browns vs Cowboys Tix Face Value - 09/09/16 08:45 PM
Wait till game week, stub hub, C list , closer to game people dumping tix for whatever they can get , gonna be like a Dallas Home game
That's why he's trying to sell them now, and why I'm waiting to buy.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: 2 Browns vs Cowboys Tix Face Value - 09/13/16 12:42 AM
Originally Posted By: YepTheBrownsRule

And why I wouldn't sell to you at a discount. I'd rather have a $131 arm rest then sell to you and have you sitting in my extra seat at a discount at my expense, all because of your attitude.

I'd rather give my seat to a friend than sell to a stranger at discount.
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Originally Posted By: YepTheBrownsRule

And why I wouldn't sell to you at a discount. I'd rather have a $131 arm rest then sell to you and have you sitting in my extra seat at a discount at my expense, all because of your attitude.

I'd rather give my seat to a friend than sell to a stranger at discount.

That's your prerogative. I don't have an I attitude about it, its just simple economics. The tickets sold out before I had a chance to buy. Now I'm better to wait. I welcome the seasons where this won't be an issue for season ticket holders, but an issue for those without. You guys have lost tons of money on a [censored] poor product over the years. Someday they'll be good and you could reap the rewards, should you choose to sell.
Posted By: Jcamm Re: 2 Browns vs Cowboys Tix Face Value - 09/17/16 12:08 AM
They will be free by the time we play Dallas, at least you will see Kessler start
© DawgTalkers.net