DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Slimdog Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 05/14/17 04:51 PM
Going to game October 29th. Wanted to see who is going or planning on going. Maybe we can meet up pregame.
Posted By: MrTed Re: Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 05/14/17 05:02 PM
Saint Dawg is going...

You guys gotta get pictures!
have fun slim ... should be a sweet experience
any room in your luggage
Luggage?

Just throw me a bag of chips and a Mountain Dew.
Posted By: Slimdog Re: Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 05/15/17 12:10 PM
I'm going to do a whole video blog of the experience. I did the Keith Prowse package: Seats near the 50 yard line, pre game drinks, Q&A session with former NFL players...

https://www.keithprowse.co.uk/twickenham-stadium/minnesota-vikings-vs-cleveland-browns/
Posted By: Slimdog Re: Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 05/15/17 12:11 PM
Originally Posted By: MrTed
Saint Dawg is going...

I will have to get in touch with Saint before we go thumbsup
Posted By: Slimdog Re: Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 05/15/17 12:14 PM
Originally Posted By: rockyhilldawg
Luggage?

Just throw me a bag of chips and a Mountain Dew.
rofl
Posted By: Slimdog Re: Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 05/15/17 12:15 PM
Originally Posted By: texaslostdawg
any room in your luggage

How big should the luggage be? tongue
Heathrow airport is in a neighborhood called Hounslow, which isn't particularly nice but, Twickenham where the stadium is at is a nice neighborhood (Twickenham is home to England's international Rugby team). There are a lot of good pubs along the river and it is right on the train line that goes into central London. You will have fun.
Posted By: SaintDawg Re: Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 05/16/17 04:11 PM
Originally Posted By: Slimdog
Saint Dawg is going...

You rang?? Yup, My son SackDawg and I are going.. we are going to be joined by CapitalGG, HinkDawg, Lurker and a few others. The British Bulldawgs Browns Backers will be the host BB group and they have a bash scheduled for Saturday night. I fly outta Boston on the 25th and arrive Gatwick apt in the morning of the 26th... The Browns are scheduling a bunch of events.. I'm told by my ticket rep that the entire FO is going including the ticket reps.. we are taking side trips to Paris and Edinburgh feel free to PM me..
Posted By: Slimdog Re: Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 05/16/17 08:48 PM
Originally Posted By: SaintDawg
Originally Posted By: Slimdog
Saint Dawg is going...

You rang?? Yup, My son SackDawg and I are going.. we are going to be joined by CapitalGG, HinkDawg, Lurker and a few others. The British Bulldawgs Browns Backers will be the host BB group and they have a bash scheduled for Saturday night. I fly outta Boston on the 25th and arrive Gatwick apt in the morning of the 26th... The Browns are scheduling a bunch of events.. I'm told by my ticket rep that the entire FO is going including the ticket reps.. we are taking side trips to Paris and Edinburgh feel free to PM me..

I leave the 27th from Colorado Springs and will return back home on the 31st. I will have to keep my eye on the events. Sounds like the Browns will have a great showing. thumbsup
I'll be there! Staying at the Churchill Hyatt...Can't wait.
Posted By: Lurker Re: Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 06/06/17 09:30 PM
I just got the tickets finalized today. The family is going to London. I am pretty excited woof woof.
Where did you get your tix?
Posted By: Lurker Re: Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 06/07/17 03:08 PM
My trip is Columbus to Boston, then Boston to London.

Southwest has great deals right now so I was able to get round trip to Boston for $140per person

Saint hooked me up with some info for Norwegian and was able to book that for around $320 per person.

So I am looking at $460 per person to London from Columbus. I am also going to spend a week in Zurich with some family.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Headed to Vikings vs. Browns in London - 06/07/17 11:32 PM
Good deal...that's about how much it costs me when I want to fly into knoxvillef to see my folks...
© DawgTalkers.net