DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Psydeffect Relive the good days :-) - 04/26/20 02:48 AM
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Relive the good days :-) - 04/26/20 03:55 AM
Since I can't see the video or picture of your post, I'll assume this is referring to the 1993 Cleveland Indians.

They had a good run, I'm told, someone around me was an Indians fan and they just kept telling me all summer long how well they were doing,
But it was the Indians, so I brushed it off.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Relive the good days :-) - 04/26/20 04:08 AM
Oh a Metcalf video.

Metcalf had a thing where as soon as he'd catch the punt/kickoff he'd have a first step that was straight horizontal, east west, and then start the return.

Can't see this video for if it's in these.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Relive the good days :-) - 04/26/20 09:39 AM
I just barely remember this ... I was in the living room with my dad and uncle (I seem to recall it was dark outside ... was it a 4:30 start time or something?)

I recall my dad going crazy in disbelief as he was running down the sidelines of the 2nd return ... and my uncle telling me “you might not ever see this again until your my age”
Posted By: AZBrown Re: Relive the good days :-) - 04/26/20 04:30 PM
Can't forget Stevon Moore's block as well.
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Relive the good days :-) - 04/26/20 04:46 PM
Originally Posted By: Psydeffect

Was sitting in the Dawgpound that day with my 15 year old son who still talks about the excitement in the stadium that day ...
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Relive the good days :-) - 04/26/20 05:39 PM
If you want to talk about excitement, I was sitting in the Dawg Pound for Bottlegate. wink
Posted By: jfanent Re: Relive the good days :-) - 04/26/20 09:10 PM
This was a great day. My first live Browns game:

Posted By: Dave Re: Relive the good days :-) - 04/26/20 09:57 PM
Was this the game that Robert "Stonewall" Jackson blasted Earl Campbell ass-over-tea-kettle? Talk about a collision!
Posted By: jfanent Re: Relive the good days :-) - 04/26/20 11:35 PM
I don't remember that, but I recall Clay Matthews stopping him dead in his tracks.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Relive the good days :-) - 04/27/20 11:06 AM
Originally Posted By: jfanent
This was a great day. My first live Browns game:

I loved watching Sipe play.
© DawgTalkers.net