DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: TrooperDawg Von Miller Under Criminal Investigation - 01/15/21 11:43 PM
https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2021/01...RRuZAvzeXQqd5I0

The Parker Police Department has launched a criminal investigation of Denver Broncos outside linebacker Von Miller, according to KUSA-TV’s Mike Klis.

“We’re not commenting on [the] nature of the allegations,” Parker police spokesman Josh Hans told Klis. “We haven’t completed the investigation.”

Miller was scheduled to host Nickelodeon’s pregame show for last week’s playoff game between the Chicago Bears and New Orleans Saints, but the edge defender was not part of the broadcast. No explanation was given for Miller’s absence.

Miller missed all of this season after suffering an ankle injury just before Denver’s season opener. In 2019, Miller totaled eight sacks in 15 games.

Miller has one year remaining on his contract, and he’s scheduled to have a salary cap hit of $22.225 million in 2021. Broncos president of football operations John Elway has said he hopes Miller remains in Denver, but it wouldn’t be surprising if the team asks Miller to restructure his contract.

Miller’s 106 career sacks rank No. 1 in franchise history.
I don't give a -
Oh!
It could be anything from the Kennedy assassination to parking tickets?

frown
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Von Miller Under Criminal Investigation - 01/16/21 04:58 PM
Von Miller wasn't born until 1989 so we can rule out the Kennedy assassination.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Von Miller Under Criminal Investigation - 01/16/21 04:59 PM
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Von Miller wasn't born until 1989 so we can rule out the Kennedy assassination.

That's what they want you to think. I saw Von hanging out with Ted Cruz's dad.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Von Miller Under Criminal Investigation - 01/16/21 05:00 PM
Then it worked. wink
© DawgTalkers.net