DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Frenchy Browns Podcasts? - 01/10/23 06:03 PM
I’ve been working 2nd shift OT a little lately and I’m looking for some daily Browns podcasts to listen to. Anyone have any suggestions? They can be a day late as long as they talk Browns.

Here in Colmbus, I like the sportstalk but 3:00-6:00 is more comedy and not sportstalk anymore.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns Podcasts? - 01/10/23 08:29 PM
I listen to the OBR stuff. Jake Burns. Pretty in depth and good stuff
Posted By: Frenchy Re: Browns Podcasts? - 01/10/23 10:21 PM
Been listening to 92.3 the fan podcast’s from today, pretty good info. Have to find the OBR stuff
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Browns Podcasts? - 01/11/23 03:13 AM
Agree w/ Dawg4Life on Jake Burns OBR Film Breakdown podcast

Others:

Orange and Brown Talk - Cleveland dot com crew, MKC, Dan Labbe etc.
Ultimate Cleveland Sports Show - Jay Crawford, Adam "The Bull", Garrett Bush and on occasion Jason Lloyd
The Bernie Kosar Show w/ Hanford Dixon (weekly podcast)
Civilized Barking (If you have The Athletic, weekly podcast)
Locked on Browns

Cleveland Browns Daily but I wouldn't recommend that heavily propagandized state run media to my worst enemy. I only listen every now and then because I hate it so much and it's so bad that I can't help myself.

Happy listening!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Browns Podcasts? - 01/11/23 12:37 PM
I like all of the above too. Jay Crawford gets a little too whiny at times for me, but it’s a decent show
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Browns Podcasts? - 01/11/23 02:30 PM
Any and all of the above.

As with any you need to identify the opinion parts and take that with a grain of salt, at least until you start hearing the same thing over multiple sources.
Posted By: bonefish Re: Browns Podcasts? - 01/12/23 10:50 PM
Jake Burns is excellent.

MaryK has connections inside and can report good inside information.

I always listen to Quincy Carrier. He is the kind of fan I am and reminds me of a lost close friend.

I have been getting into the Ultimate Show because I like the format. I like the discussions because their perspectives are understandable.
I may not agree but there is enough content to have a valid conversation.

Something often missed on this Board.
© DawgTalkers.net