DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: CoachB Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:07 AM
I've mentioned my stepson is in basic training in the Marine Corp and he was injured slightly. I didn't go into the great news we got right before he left. He found out right before leaving that he and his fiancee were going to be parents. We also found out right after he left that it was going to be twins.

Sadly, his fiancee has miscarried. My stepson hasn't been notified yet, as my wife is trying to get through the proper channels to get in contact with him.

Please keep all in your prayers. This is tremendously hard on my wife. She lost a daughter at the age of 2 to cancer and we went through a miscarriage as well. Now our first grandchildren are miscarried. She is an incredibly strong woman, but I'm not sure how she will hold up through this. She has shut me, and everyone, completely out. I don't know what to do. I am in pain myself but want to comfort her. She has the type of personality that doesn't let others help her with her grief. So, please, keep us all in your prayers.
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:08 AM
I'll be praying for you all Coach....
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:12 AM
Sorry to hear that B

Your family will be in my prayers.
Posted By: CBFAN19 Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:20 AM
Hang in there, Coach. I'll throw a couple of prayers up for your whole family!
Posted By: brownsfansince79 Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:29 AM
Your family is certainly in our prayers!
Posted By: OSU Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:32 AM
Sorry to hear the bad news Coach B......
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:37 AM
I'm sorry for your families losses, Coach. Your wife is probably reliving her loss, too, and that has to be hard. Hopefully time will have a way of healing everyone.
Posted By: kingodawg Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:39 AM
I am sorry Coach, stay strong, and you and your family is in my prayers.

KING
Posted By: 1488 Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:40 AM
Sorry to hear the sad news man, I had a friend i worked with who had 2 miscarriges, I simply told her that the man upstairs had another plan for her and when the time was right she would have a child. She did as of 8 months ago and he is the cutest lil guy in the world. She has to put this behind her as it will all work itself out in the long run. i do honestly believe that. As for the young man down in PI, tell him good luck and hang in there down there. Wasnt the best 13 weeks of my life but I learned what hard work and honor will do for you as a man. Semper Fidelis.
Posted By: playoffmaker Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:41 AM
Hang in their Coach..
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:48 AM
Done. And will continue to keep them, and you in my prayers.
Posted By: shotty66 Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 12:52 AM
Prayer's on the way
Posted By: nordawg Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 01:46 AM
Prayers on their way Coach...... If ya need anything were just a PM away....

nordawg
Posted By: BrownsBabe Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 02:09 AM
Absolutely Coach! Prayers being sent your way
Posted By: CoachB UPDATE!!!!!!!! - 06/06/08 02:23 AM
I just wanted you to know to keep praying for the twins. When I posted this, they said that she was miscarrying and there was no hope to save them. Well, they are still holding on. I am sorry for how uncouth this is but I don't have the technical terms. They have different "sacks" and the lower twin is "protruding" but hasn't actually miscarried yet. The upper one is still attached tot he uterus. They both still have viable heartbeats. We had her transported to Columbus, as the local drs said there was nothing they could do. So, thanks for the good thoughts and I'll probably be up all night here in the waiting room and will update as I can. It's better than bouncing off the walls.
Posted By: BrownsBabe Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!! - 06/06/08 02:26 AM
Well, that is better news, for the moment. I will continue to pray for them and hope that the drs in C-bus can get things under control for her and the twins.
Posted By: modawg Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 02:28 AM
Sorry to hear about that CoachB, you and the family will be added to my prayers.
Posted By: CoachB Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!! - 06/06/08 02:28 AM
Yes, better news for now. If we do lose the lower twin, Im not sure why the other would be lost as well, since it's attached and in a seperate "sack". Anyone that can explain that, please do, as no one here has really told us.
Posted By: BrownsBabe Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!! - 06/06/08 02:30 AM
Just curious, how far along is she?
Posted By: CoachB Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!! - 06/06/08 02:31 AM
Just over 3 months. This is her second pregnancy and no complications with the first.
Posted By: StarglowEnergy Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 03:03 AM
So sorry to hear man, a totally sad situation!

Hopefully things will turn out for the best...keep your head high!
Posted By: Slimdog Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 07:44 AM
Prayers sent Coach...
Posted By: shepdawg Re: UPDATE!!!!!!!! - 06/06/08 10:44 AM
Hoping for the best for you and yours.....
Posted By: VetteDawg Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 11:33 AM
prayers offered up.
Posted By: JulesDawg Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 01:19 PM
Sorry to hear all this Coach.
Posted By: BrownieElf Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 01:24 PM
done.....
Posted By: DeepThreat Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 01:25 PM
Sorry to hear... I will keep you all in my prayers.
Posted By: Dawg Duty Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 01:54 PM
Hang in there Coach. Hope everything works out for you and your family.
Posted By: CoachB Another update - 06/06/08 04:40 PM
Sadly, the twins didn't make it. She miscarried this morning. They were 2 boys. We still don't know what happened or why, My wife has completely shut it out. She won't discuss it at all. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We need them badly right now.
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: Another update - 06/06/08 05:02 PM
On their way, Coach
Posted By: BrownsBabe Re: Another update - 06/06/08 05:08 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Coach. Godspeed to the twins and continued thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Another update - 06/06/08 05:37 PM
I'm sorry, Coach. Thoughts and prayers going out to everyone.
Posted By: OnB Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 05:45 PM
Sorry to hear that, Coach. Just be as supportive as possible. Let her know you hurt as well and you're going through the same thing. Don't force her to open up, but let her know you're always there to talk.
I don't know what the dynamics are between the two of you, but I know when I get depressed the worst thing ever is when people stop talking to me because they can't or don't want to 'deal with me'. And when they turn things on me and tell me to snap out of it. Don't do any of that. Just be there. If she doesn't open up to you, maybe she will to a friend, a therapist, or a complete stranger online.... as long as it's somebody. She will in her own time.
Posted By: CalDawg Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 07:03 PM
You have my prayers and good thoughts, Coach. Hang in there. Just knowing that the people who care and love her are there will be a source of strength. Peace and love to you, your wife, stepson and daughter-in-law, and your families.
Posted By: SaintDawg Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 07:03 PM
Please accept my condolences.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 07:11 PM
I'm sorry for the loss to you and your family.
Posted By: nordawg Re: Another update - 06/06/08 09:35 PM
sorry to hear Coach....

nordawg
Posted By: Mike Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 09:56 PM
Hey Coach,
It's me Mike. I hope and pray that this prayer I send to you and the family will "help heal" you all through this difficult time...God Bless you and your family through this difficult time.....JoelOsteen.com

Trust God’s Strength

Today's Scripture

“The weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.” (1 Corinthians 1:25)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

If you have ever struggled through a very difficult or trying time as a believer, then you probably know the supernatural strength that God has promised to give those who trust in Him. God’s strength is usually accompanied by His supernatural peace, and that should be an encouraging truth for you as you face whatever today holds! Learn to say, “God, I’m going to trust and serve You every day even when things don’t seem to be going my way.” As you wait on God, He will give you all the strength you need to fight the good fight of faith. And even when you go through difficulties, He’ll give you a supernatural peace right in the midst of those problems.

A Prayer for Today

God, thank You for holding me in Your hands. Give me strength to live within God, I know that You are strong enough for everything I will ever face. Help me to continue relying fully on You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Posted By: DeepThreat Re: Another update - 06/06/08 10:18 PM
Sorry Coach. I'll keep all of you in my prayers.
Posted By: Ammo Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 10:38 PM
You got my prayers, B.
Posted By: The Mammal Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/06/08 11:35 PM
God Bless !....
Posted By: mac Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/07/08 02:21 PM
Coach...your son and his bride have our prayers as do you and your family.

On your concern over your grieving family member...not everyone grieves as we may picture or in the way you or I might.

Best to give everyone their space and let them deal with their grief in their own way. When your support is needed, they will open up to you.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/07/08 08:09 PM
You and your family will be in my prayers, B. Count on it.
Posted By: OldSixty-Two Re: Prayers, Please! - 06/08/08 11:57 AM
Prayers on the way Coach, I'm sorry to hear of the news.
© DawgTalkers.net