DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Versatile Dog Other Games - 09/15/22 12:24 PM
I'm excited about tonight's game. Chiefs vs Chargers. Both teams are loaded w/talent and feature two of the very best QBs in the league. Hopefully, the Chargers coach doesn't lose the game for them like he did so many times last year. I'm not rooting for either team, but I just hate to see a team lose due to a hard-headed coach. Should be a great game. The game is on Amazon Prime. I have that. They are saying it will be easy to access. I hope so. I wonder if a lot of people don't even have Amazon Prime?
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 12:26 PM
I hope I can "start from the beginning" as I'm going to miss the first hour or so of fhe game.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by Rishuz
I hope I can "start from the beginning" as I'm going to miss the first hour or so of fhe game.

Customers have the option to record Thursday Night Football games, which provides an ability to watch all games and other NFL related programming after the broadcast has concluded as well as pause, rewind, and fast-forward during the live airing. To record TNF games click "Record Thursday Night Football" on the game detail page. If the recording is enabled, you will see "Recording enabled" on the detail page. Once enabled for one TNF Game, recording will stay active for all of the following TNF games this season. The replays will be available until the start of the next season. If a customer does not record the game, there won’t be the ability to watch all games after the broadcast has concluded and there will be only access to 15 minutes of time shifting (e.g. fast forward, rewind).

They aren't specific about "start from beginning", but as long as you are recording the games, you can watch them after they conclude.

If you start the game and "pause" it, you have the same effect as starting from beginning, you just have to (or have somebody) physically pause the stream after it begins.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 01:30 PM
Thanks for that. I like DVR controls when watching so I need to ensure that is ready.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 02:36 PM
Chiefs vs chargers is one of my most anticipated games on the schedule. Lots of great offense ahead
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 03:54 PM
On paper it should be a great game! Hopefully paper doesn't end up being wrong. I have Amazon Prime but will certainly have to familiarize myself with the recording part of the service.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 04:19 PM
Yep. Me too. Hate not having "control" and sitting through commercials when watching a game.

Thanks to Rish for bringing it up, I hadn't even thought about it.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 04:39 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing how Amazon handles TNF this season.

I read this recently and thought it was pretty cool that their researchers have basically reinvented passing metrics...

"In January, the National Football League announced its new QB passing score, which addressed the inconsistency across plays, games, weeks, and seasons found in previous scores. A method based on spliced binned-Pareto distributions, developed by Amazon researchers, led to the improved passing metric."

https://www.amazon.science/blog/the-science-behind-nfl-next-gen-stats-new-passing-metric

Also, one of their broadcast options this season is "Prime Vision with Next Gen Stats". I'll probably check out that format tonight. I read somewhere else that they were definitely going to push the envelope with viewing options and fan participation.

They are also pimping their new X-Ray technology - real-time access to live stats, key insights, enhanced replays, fan polls, and more. Just click "up" on your remote... On phones, tablets, etc - click the "X-Ray" button in the upper left of display.

Time will tell if this is just a bunch of useless window-dressing or it actually helps usher in a new age.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 06:35 PM
The Sunday Ticket contact is up for renew soon, might be 2023. I fully expect it to end at Amazon, though there could be some fierce bidding from Apple or some other streamer.

I do wonder if the prime Thursday games are Amazon testing the waters.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I'm excited about tonight's game. Chiefs vs Chargers. Both teams are loaded w/talent and feature two of the very best QBs in the league. Hopefully, the Chargers coach doesn't lose the game for them like he did so many times last year. I'm not rooting for either team, but I just hate to see a team lose due to a hard-headed coach. Should be a great game. The game is on Amazon Prime. I have that. They are saying it will be easy to access. I hope so. I wonder if a lot of people don't even have Amazon Prime?

I don't have Amazon Prime but just saw this:

Amazon and DirecTV partnership brings ‘Thursday Night Football’ to 300,000+ bars, restaurants and other venues

https://techcrunch.com/2022/08/24/amazon-and-directv-partnership-brings-thursday-night-football-to-300000-bars-restaurants-and-other-venues/#:~:text=The%20games%20can%20be%20found%20on%20DirecTV%20channel%209526.

In part:

DirecTV for Business customers that are subscribed to Business Entertainment, Business Xtra, Commercial Entertainment, Commercial Xtra, Commercial Choice PLUS and the Spanish-language Commercial Mas Ultra will automatically get Prime Video’s “Thursday Night Football” feed for no extra cost. The games can be found on DirecTV channel 9526.

I get DirecTV through the business downstairs from me. Hopefully he is subscribed to something above, but if not? I guess I might have to watch something else or just go to bed early tonight. lol
Posted By: bonefish Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 08:47 PM
I dislike picking Browns games but the other games? No problem:

Chiefs vs Chargers - may as well be wrong right away. Chargers

Washington vs Detroit - Lions.

Tampa vs. New Orleans - Saints

Panthers vs Giants - Panthers

Patriots vs Steelers - Patriots

Colts vs Jags - Colts

Fins vs Ravens - Dolphins

Falcons vs Rams - Rams

Seahawks vs 49'ers - Seahawks

Bengals vs Cowboys - Bengals

Texans vs Broncos - Broncos

Cards vs Raiders - Cards

Bears vs Packers - Packers

Tenn vs Bills - Bills

Vikings vs Eagles - Vikings
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 10:15 PM
Just logged into amazon. I'm getting a message on my screen that says "Recording enabled" because it's included with Prime. There's no record button. I'm assuming then that it's going to record automatically and when I turn it on I can pick it up live or start from the beginning. I hope anyway.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 10:44 PM
Just logged into amazon. I'm getting a message on my screen that says "Recording enabled" because it's included with Prime. There's no record button. I'm assuming then that it's going to record automatically and when I turn it on I can pick it up live or start from the beginning. I hope anyway.

Mine said the same thing and it was confusing because I don't remember clicking "Record Thursday Night Football". I know I didn't do it this year but I watched a game or two on prime last year... maybe it asked me then. Anyway, the information below seems pretty clear so I hope it works.

Customers have the option to record Thursday Night Football games, which provides an ability to watch all games and other NFL related programming after the broadcast has concluded as well as pause, rewind, and fast-forward during the live airing. To record TNF games click "Record Thursday Night Football" on the game detail page. If the recording is enabled, you will see "Recording enabled" on the detail page. Once enabled for one TNF Game, recording will stay active for all of the following TNF games this season. The replays will be available until the start of the next season. If a customer does not record the game, there won’t be the ability to watch all games after the broadcast has concluded and there will be only access to 15 minutes of time shifting (e.g. fast forward, rewind).
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 10:46 PM
I'm going to let it run for a few minutes before I start the stream, just to see if it gives me the "start from beginning" prompt.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 11:02 PM
Mine said the same thing. The pre-game show starts at 7:00. Maybe the recording option will appear then. I'm nervous. LOL
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 11:05 PM
I let the pregame run for a few.

Clicked play and it gave me option to start from beginning. thumbsup
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 11:49 PM
Pre-game is on my DirecTV which means the actual game should be too (((yea!))).
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/15/22 11:50 PM
Picture quality on the pregame is really great!
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:12 AM
Agreed. Great picture.

Looked like Al Michaels hands were coming out of the screen and into my living room.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:16 AM
Dwayne Bowe! Hilarious.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:22 AM
I just turned it on and my Prime feed is awful.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:30 AM
Do you have strong internet?
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:45 AM
Yep. It seems to have cleared up. I was getting a lot of pixelation.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:53 AM
It did that for a few seconds each time I switched from different broadcast formats, it always cleared up right away.

X-Ray vision is cool, would be cooler if it worked on my TV (supposed to come up by pushing the "up" button). Maybe not compatible with all TVs but mine certainly is not old. Clicking while watching on my PC it brings up all the current stats, players in the game, and a play by play.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:57 AM
My set's about 8yrs old but still has a great picture.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 01:41 AM
j/c:

It's halftime as I type this... Sorry about stating the obvious but KC has lost a lot of its explosiveness without Tyreek Hill.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 01:42 AM
Prime Vision alternate broadcast is pretty cool with the Next Gen stats overlay and various camera angles.

Going to push other NFL broadcasts to offer similar content.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 02:28 AM
I love the time to throw stat
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 03:12 AM
Chargers with the backdoor cover!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 09:14 AM
KC is a much different offensive team without Hill. They seem to be much more “normal” with a great QB instead of dynamic with a great QB.

Chargers have to be so frustrating for their fans lol. They have all the pieces but have never been able to get results. i love their roster
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Prime Vision alternate broadcast is pretty cool with the Next Gen stats overlay and various camera angles.

Going to push other NFL broadcasts to offer similar content.

I switched over to Prime Vision for the second half. That was really cool. Next Gen stats, player names, route trees, etc.

About the game:

Those are two excellent teams. I think both are Super Bowl contenders. The game was very competitive and we saw two of the very best qbs in the league.

I won't be surprised if Herbert has a cracked rib or two. Man, he was gutty. That throw he made after being hurt that set them up for first and goal at the end of the game was remarkable. He's a gutsy guy and that sure wasn't the rep he had coming out of college.

The biggest play of the game was when Gerald Everett asked to come out of the game and they didn't take him out because I'm guessing they didn't want KC to sub. Well, Everett gave up on the route because he was so gassed and it resulted in a 99 yd TD interception.

Mahomes was getting pressured all game, but found a way to overcome it. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to have great qbs in today's NFL. They might make bad plays, but they always overcome them w/great plays and they elevate others. They also make big plays in big moments.

The Chargers roster is loaded w/talent on both sides of the ball. KC is well-coached. I think both teams separate themselves from Denver and Vegas.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:28 PM
I have good internet, but mine was super glitchy and pixelated most of the time.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:39 PM
Mine was poor quality for more than half the game. The sound was off most noticeably, almost like the stadium seemed silent
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 12:58 PM
Don't know what the problem was but it was almost unwatchable from my house. Picture reminded me of watching a game with a indoor antenna back in the 60's or 70's I hope they get it fixed by next Thursday.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 01:03 PM
Crystal clear at my place.
I have fiber optic cable. Fast speeds.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 01:04 PM
My picture was perfect. You guys got me curious as to why some had problems. Here is an article that was at the top of the page I googled about poor video reception while streaming.

https://www.techhive.com/article/583756/6-steps-to-solving-your-streaming-video-problems.html
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 01:13 PM
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 01:25 PM
Yep, that was the biggest play of the game.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 02:55 PM
I'm no techie, but wouldn't it be better if those having issues would "start from beginning" after the broadcast has run for a bit? That way there is at least a bit of a buffer...

I watched the first half in Fort Wayne and the second half in Warren. Fort Wayne internet speed: 50mbps, Warren 350mbps. Both were flawless.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 02:57 PM
Brandon Staley went from having the biggest balls in the league to not going for it when he clearly should.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I switched over to Prime Vision for the second half. That was really cool. Next Gen stats, player names, route trees, etc.

I enjoyed that a lot. The route trees are an amazing addition and really helps you understand the play design. They really need to fade the player names sooner though. Before the snap, not after. They've already been on the screen more than long enough anyway. Great new way to watch the game.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by cfrs15
Brandon Staley went from having the biggest balls in the league to not going for it when he clearly should.
Yeah it was pretty strange how it was such an about-face from last year, especially when facing KC
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by cfrs15

Yeah, he cost his team wins and the playoffs last year by trying to be the show. Last night, he was ultra conservative. The guy needs to trust what the analytics say and quit trying to make bold statements.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 05:27 PM
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 05:35 PM
The service was awful here. It actually started out with an inability to start, and a message about technical issues.

It's not my ISP either. I get 300 mbs.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 06:17 PM
It's very strange all of the differences in picture quality from those who watched the game. Mine was perfect. The only thing I noticed was a slight lag time between the sound and the picture later in the game. I was certainly not disappointed in the quality of the broadcast or the announcers. I liked the Next Gen stats as it pertained to the information but I didn't like the way it interfered with the actual watching of the game action. I'm sure that will vary depending on the viewer.

In the pickems pool I found this one of the hardest games to pick. In the end it was decided by one point off of the line. I found it a great game to watch and very competitive. Hopefully next week it will be just as good.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 09:11 PM
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: FL_Dawg Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 09:19 PM
Too funny rofl
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 09:50 PM
Could benefit the Browns Week 5.

Posted By: EveDawg Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 10:45 PM
My picture was good. I have fiber optic. How do you turn on the route trees and stuff.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 11:14 PM
How do you turn on the route trees and stuff.

On the screen where you selected Broadcast, they have four choices. The Broadcast is first. There is a second option, and then the third option is the one you are asking about. It's called Prime Vision. It's pretty cool.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Other Games - 09/16/22 11:25 PM
So , 300 mbps, after a @uick search, ...
well a Terrabyte is so many gigabytes and gigbytes are so many megabytes and megabytes are just the realization that some internet set ups are bleak.
If I upgraded to one megabyte. rofl Wow.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Other Games - 09/17/22 12:59 AM
Thank you!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/17/22 09:27 AM
Herbert was definitely hurting. They’re fortunate to have the extra rest this week
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 08:35 PM
Cowboys and Cooper Rush (sp?) march right down for an opening TD on Cincy.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 08:40 PM
We should all be 1-1 at the end of today
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by superbowldogg
We should all be 1-1 at the end of today

Captain obvious, that you?
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 08:43 PM
would love to see the bengals be 0-2.
Posted By: lionchamp29 Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 08:54 PM
cooper rush for mvp
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 09:23 PM
The Cowboys are just pounding Cincy.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 09:27 PM
Cincy up front looks very bad
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 10:13 PM
look, i know we're suppose to judge the player not the school, but these oklahoma QBs Mayfield and Murray aren't looking too good.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 10:16 PM
I always thought Baker was better than Murray. Couldn't believe he got his new contract. Matter of fact, I took LV in a parlay that Cincy is trying to blow for me right now.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 10:16 PM
Murray and the cards look terrible
Posted By: leadtheway Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 10:34 PM
If you have to put homework as a requirement in a contract then you are fool to think said guy deserves a contract. Murray will be out of league 3 years or less. At least won’t be starting. He’s easy to gameplan and teams have figured it out. Like they have Lamar and prob a good reason Baltimore is balking at giving him Rodgers money
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 10:50 PM
j/c...

Falcons / Rams getting crazy.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 10:51 PM
Jimmy G szn.

Posted By: Rishuz Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:04 PM
Burrow is the most overrated player in the NFL.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:08 PM
Burrow is the most overrated player in the NFL.

Really? He just tied the game up.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:09 PM
He really is.
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:26 PM
bengals 0-2. love it
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:29 PM
Burrow threw his patented lollipop on 3rd and 4 and his receiver couldn't bail him out like they usually do.
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:34 PM
give it to kyler. what a throw.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:35 PM
Murray is an enigma. Is he good or not?
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:35 PM
how did they pull that off with such a mismanagement with the clock like that? the cardinals are dysfunctionally good. i dont get it.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:37 PM
And the delay penalty.
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:54 PM
holy crap what a way to win the game
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:56 PM
Insanity.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Other Games - 09/18/22 11:59 PM
tons of teams falling apart at the ends of games this week.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 12:16 AM
Some crazy, crazy games today
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 12:19 AM
Yep, it happens.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 01:12 AM
Not to the Browns, never to the Browns.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 02:03 AM
Bears are back to be owned by GB
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 04:19 AM
I don’t dislike the Packers, just tired of them.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 09:24 AM
I actually think Minnesota is the team to beat in the NFCN. They have some great playmakers. Detroit is also much improved.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 12:11 PM
I watch games on multiple TVs, w/the sound muted on all but the Browns game.

--TB/NO was a hard-fought game. Mike Evans is a dirty player. Winston w/3 picks.

--Miami/Baltimore was on one of my TVs a lot. I thought it was over. Gotta give Tua credit after all the hate he has received.

--Pit/NE was also on one of my TVs a lot. Both teams are struggling offensively.

--Car/NYG was another game I saw quite a bit of. Baker did not even complete half his passes and threw for 145. Wonder who his fans will blame first?

--Det/Washington was entertaining. A lot of good offense.

--SF/Sea was a blowout. SF is going to be a threat now that Jimmy G is back at qb.

--Ariz/Raiders was entertaining. Man, what a switch in momentum.

--Cinci/Dal was pretty ugly. Glad the Bengals lost.

I did not watch enough of the other games to make any comments.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 12:21 PM
There are a handful of very electric offenses (Miami, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Minnesota, KC, LA, etc). We don’t fit into their category, and quite frankly I’m afraid to see our defensive secondary matchup against some of those teams lol.

However, our offense played as well as possible yesterday. Kudos to Brissett and the O
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 02:22 PM
I can't even imagine how infuriating it has to be trying to coach Kyler Murray. i swear this dude is reminding me of Jay Cutler. sooooo much freaking natural talent, but just does whatever because TOO much talent has made them so arrogant that they think they don't have to work on their game because they're gonna make the throw anyway. similar to the Atlanta Vick, so much raw talent but didnt want to watch tape.

Rish and i talked about that yesterday. how in god's name do the cardinals pull the 2 point conversion off after god awful mismanagement of the clock the entire series? kyler ticks everybody off all game, then makes throws like that, only to tick you off even more because he could be absolute dog if he really studied.

but that's also on coaches who enabled that the whole time. Kingsbury can be mad about kyler all he wants, but that's all he ever does: be mad. he still lets kyler get away with this nonsense.
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 02:56 PM
shannon sharpe just reminded the country that baker mayfield lost to a QB he trashed when the giants selected him.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 03:15 PM
...a week after he lost to his replacement's backup.
Posted By: FATE Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 03:20 PM
Damn, that's a tough start to the season. lol

Next week against the Saints, Jarvis will probably catch a pass, run the sidelines, duck out and hand Baker the ball.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 04:59 PM
Just a few basic observations and questions overall......

After seeing Matt Ryan over the first two weeks, should his nickname be changed from Matty Ice to Matty Mud Puddle?

The Dolphins look like they could be for real.

After yesterday's results and the fashion those games were lost in, are any of the four teams in the AFC North really trying to win this division?

When watching both Ryan and Wilson, do these big investment trades of "proven" NFL QB's really seem to be paying off for anyone? I know the Colts didn't give up much for Ryan but then they also gave him a pretty sweet deal. Many felt this would elevate the Colts. Thus far that hasn't been the case.

Trevor Lawrence seems to be developing nicely.

Now that Kyle Shanahan has been forced into playing his best QB due to injury, the 49'ers have a good chance of becoming relative again in short order.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 08:03 PM
I wonder why they are having two Monday Night games tonight? They are both good match-ups. I can watch on two TVs, but it seems to me that both games are good enough to be watched independently.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/19/22 09:01 PM
I love the MNF double header, just wish it was more staggered. Like 6:00 and 9:15 would be awesome
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:30 AM
Bills looking very good

fans having lots of fun in

their stadium
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:39 AM
damn, jalen hurts is having a night so far.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:44 AM
I'm watching the Bills and am very impressed as I was when they beat the Rams. I'm cringing just thinking about what's going to happen when we play them!
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:46 AM
damn allen going off too
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:46 AM
I'm impressed with how crowded the stadium is

I haven't seen one empty seat
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:50 AM
pick 6 Buffalo !
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:51 AM
j/c...

The Bills are on an absolute mission.

Eagles looking good.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:54 AM
Malik Willis time!

Tennessee waving the white flag in the 3rd quarter.
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:54 AM
Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
I'm watching the Bills and am very impressed as I was when they beat the Rams. I'm cringing just thinking about what's going to happen when we play them!

And they play in Buffalo, I'm hoping there's a wifi outage and I won't be able to watch ! lol !
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:56 AM
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Malik Willis time!

Tennessee waving the white flag in the 3rd quarter.

yea tannehill might lose his job in the next 2 games.
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 02:03 AM
aye looking at the titans returner, im no longer complaining about felton.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 02:18 AM
The bills look SCARY good
Posted By: DeisleDawg Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 02:19 AM
Originally Posted by Swish

Felton improved from game one to two

he may end up being a

surprise
Posted By: redddog Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
Originally Posted by Swish

Felton improved from game one to two

he may end up being a

surprise

He fumbled one THIS WEEK! What are you talking about?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 12:19 PM
The Bills are freaking awesome. So are their fans. Josh Allen is more fun to watch than any qb in the league. I have been thinking about how much pressure is on them w/all the high expectations combined w/never winning big in recent years. But, they seem unfazed by the pressure and have completely dominated two teams that won their divisions last year w/one of them being the defending Super Bowl champs.

The Eagles looked awesome, as well. They are very physical. Jalen Hurst looked great last night. He has struggled from the pocket and against zone coverage in the past. He looked GREAT at both last night. He's a hard worker and a solid dude. The Eagles have good receivers, two excellent corners, and a great OL.

It's way too early for such talk, but right now, the Bills and Eagles look like the best teams in their respective conferences.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 01:22 PM
Totally agree. Buffalo looks phenomenal and so does Philly. Their offenses and energy are so strong
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 02:35 PM
j/c:

Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 02:41 PM
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 02:56 PM
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 05:51 PM
Just an update on the disturbing injury in the Bills game......

Significant Update On Bills Cornerback Dane Jackson, Who Left Monday Night Game In Ambulance

The Buffalo Bills stormed to victory over the Titans of Tennessee last Monday night. Unfortunately, that wasn't the biggest storyline of the game. One of the Bills players had to be taken away from the game in an ambulance.

Bills cornerback Dane Jackson took a big hit from teammate Tremaine Edmunds during Monday night's game. Jackson's head bent backwards as a result of the hit. A few minutes later, Jackson was taken away in an ambulance.

The NFL world has been praying for Jackson ever since. Fortunately, we finally have some clarity on the situation, and it's nothing short of miraculous.

Jackson walked by himself out of the hospital last night and is now resting at home. It's still unclear if he has an injury or not, but the fact he was able to walk after taking such a scary hit is significant.

This is nothing short of a miracle. Hopefully Dane Jackson can get back out on the gridiron soon.

The Bills, meanwhile, moved to 2-0 with a big win over the Titans Monday night.

Buffalo will battle the AFC East rival Miami Dolphins this Sunday.

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/signif...g0rh9cC-APe9CFV3hAgJWGc3IUe-p4HGkLbcTCVU
Posted By: bonefish Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 06:25 PM
The Bills have been very good for the last two years.

Before the season began I thought that they should be the favorites to win the Super Bowl.

They are well coached and are good in all phases of the game. No doubt that Allen is a MVP caliber player.

It would require a good team playing really well to beat them.

Posted By: Hammer Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 06:45 PM
if their coach did not have a brain cramp last year and kick the ball out of the endzone after their last score in the game against the Chiefs, they would have gone on to win the AFC and the SB - no doubt in my mind.
Posted By: bonefish Re: Other Games - 09/20/22 07:28 PM
I am not one to cry over spilled milk.

But damn I sure wish we would have drafted Allen.

Usually during the draft I take Mel Kiper with a grain of salt. He is Mel.

But I will say this because I remember it well. Mel said. The Browns should take the risk on Allen because he has the most potential.

Mel felt he was worth the risk.

I felt he would either be great or a complete bust. You could see the arm, the desire, and skill. But he made bad decisions and forced the ball often. He looked like he would commit a ton of turnovers. Still if he ever learned to be more selective with his attempts. You could see the greatness.

The Bills really showed patience and developed him.

The Bills are Browns like. They have suffered for a winner. Just up the lake. Their fans are like us.

I wish we had Allen at the same time I am happy for the Bills.
Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: Other Games - 09/22/22 02:07 AM
Seattle breaking out the 40 personnel was... interesting.

link
© DawgTalkers.net