Jets vs Browns in green.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=2
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 05:41 PM
No Browns in Youngstown this week. flamingmad
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 06:25 PM
Nor in Cincy.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 06:27 PM
The funny thing is that the Steelers/Patriots game has real potential to be a crappy game.
Posted By: Cincy_Dawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 06:50 PM
The antennae gets rolled around to the North this weekend.
Browns playing on Channel 7 in Dayton, OH!
HOPEFULLY they don't change their mind!
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 06:55 PM
Why cant the NFL just offer your choice of game/games to watch for a fee??? I know you can in Europe.

I would pay! What bad business instincts. They are losing billions of dollars. Idiots!
Posted By: FATE Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 06:59 PM
I'm always in the "Fort Wayne nipple" on the Ohio / Indiana border lol.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Why cant the NFL just offer your choice of game/games to watch for a fee??? I know you can in Europe.

I would pay! What bad business instincts. They are losing billions of dollars. Idiots!

Every other major sport does something like this (you can buy all games for your team, subject to any blackout rules).
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 07:52 PM

This is coming next year. The NFL’s contract with DirecTV didn’t allow them to do it.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 08:18 PM
Where are you located? I figure antennae might be a viable option for me in Mason.
Posted By: FATE Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Where are you located? I figure antennae might be a viable option for me in Mason.

I imagine if you put enough up there, one of them is bound to work!
Posted By: FATE Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by cfrs15

This is coming next year. The NFL’s contract with DirecTV didn’t allow them to do it.

I had no idea. That's cool.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 10:09 PM
Not directed to anyone in particular (no offence to anyone for the following lol), but every year a few posters here bitch about not getting Browns game in their area. I pay around $160-170 for NFL Ticket (only to see all the Browns games, otherwise I wouldn’t do it). That is less than 50 cents a day over the full 365 days.

In other words, I spend 10 bucks a week to watch the Browns, which is cheaper than most things they are really enjoyable.
Even when we suck.
Posted By: FATE Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 10:33 PM
So... party's at your house on Sundays?

Gonna be a long drive...
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 10:37 PM
When I had DirecTV I literally never paid for Season Ticket. I would just call them up and ask them for it for free. If they said no then I would tell them I would like to cancel my DirecTV service. Magically they ended up giving me Sunday Ticket for free.

Last year was the first year I didn’t have DirecTV. I bought the the stand alone Sunday Ticket service. It was awful. You can’t pause or rewind the service and it was super buggy. This year I’ve gone the VPN route.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 11:11 PM
Just go to the bar. Have a good time.
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 11:12 PM
When I was stationed in DC, I could get most of the games because of the Balt/DC market. In Hawaii, ST off eBay for all games.
Posted By: ScottPlayersFacemask Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Just go to the bar. Have a good time.

Personally, I can’t do that for the Buckeyes or Browns. Too many goofballs at BW3’s yelling, clapping, or cheering when I’m trying to focus on the game. Meanwhile, they are looking like they’re doing it to show they’re some super fan. Team gets a first down in the first quarter and they’re screaming like they just won the Super Bowl, lol.

Edit:
I don’t mind watching the other teams at the bar though.
Posted By: FATE Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/15/22 11:39 PM
BW3 is not the place for me either. Maybe for a Monday night game, but not on a Sunday for a Browns game.

I'm gonna hit up my local Backer's club here in Fort Wayne for a game this season.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 03:25 AM
Originally Posted by FATE
So... party's at your house on Sundays?

Gonna be a long drive...

2 pm start time, bring enough beer. I’ll make something with pasta sauce
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 06:17 AM

agreed.
100%.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 09:17 AM
I’m definitely not a bar type of person especially when watching the Browns. I like to pay close attention and don’t like to be distracted by idiots.

Plus, I like being on the couch and able to have access to my kitchen lol
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by dawglover05
The funny thing is that the Steelers/Patriots game has real potential to be a crappy game.

Crappy or not, it's about following. If we are being honest the Browns/Jets has the potential to be a crappy game. I also think at times games are looked at as market share. They want games to have good enough showing to attract advertisers. With the greater NY market plus the Cleveland/Columbus mkt, that is good enough.

As for some of the markets mentioned, Youngstown has been a Pittsburg market for years. I am sure the Youngstown market extends in to Pennsylvania. You are right between the two cities. It is what it is. As for Cincy, they don't care about the Browns. They have their own team. No doubt there are fans there, but for the most part people living in that section of Ohio aren't jumping up and down when they see that the Browns are going to be on the screen. They are about as excited as Clevelanders are when the Bengals are on the screen in Cleveland.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 10:20 AM

I think the signs are there that it is headed that way. More and more people stream for their reception. I think the Direct TV contract is up next year. We may see something in the near future where you can buy a season ticket to the team of your choice. How they might charge for that is the question. My hope is it is broken down to a full season pass, of just pay per view by game. Even then there are details that would need to be worked out. The big hurdle IMO is not stepping on the toes of the networks. The question the networks would have is how many viewers would be pulled away in the fringe areas such as Youngstown who would opt to stream the Browns game v watching Pitt and NE? It's a legit concern for the networks who pay big bucks to broadcast games. Games may have to stream through network affiliated streaming services.
Posted By: Cincy_Dawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 10:27 AM
I'm east of Downtown Cincy and my pole mounted ClearStream 4 Indoor/Outdoor 'Bow Tie' type antenna works just fine for Dayton and Louisville.
I bought it about 7 years ago, replacing a 20 year old Channel Master, just for the games.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 02:54 PM
Apple TV is going to get the Sunday Ticket package. People will be able to buy individual games or the entire season if just one team. Or you can just buy the traditional Sunday Ticket package with the RedZone and everything. DirecTV will die a slow death.
Posted By: dawg66 Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 05:26 PM

Not sure how close you are but WOHL out of Lima showed the game last week.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 06:02 PM
I would like to invite ANYBODY in the Austintown/youngstown area who wants to watch the game, to join me at Sams Wedge Inn (corner of Racoon and new road in Austintown)on Sunday to watch us move to 2-0.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 06:38 PM
You know I’d be there if I could GM. Unfortunately I’ll be out of town.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 07:12 PM
I'll try to stop by.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 09:04 PM

If Fort Wayne's the nipple, what does that make Dayton? shocked
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 11:18 PM
The armpit?
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 11:33 PM
Just a question for the Steeler game on Thursday night....will it be on local TV or is it only on prime? Anybody know how that works?
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/16/22 11:50 PM
Only on prime. BUT the nfl network will air it around 12:15 ,am on Friday
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/17/22 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Just a question for the Steeler game on Thursday night....will it be on local TV or is it only on prime? Anybody know how that works?

It’s on in the local markets. For example, this past Thursday I could have watched the Chargers game over the air on an antenna.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/17/22 12:50 AM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

Cfrs is right. It will be broadcast over the air locally in Cleveland.
Posted By: FATE Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/17/22 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by GMdawg
I would like to invite ANYBODY in the Austintown/youngstown area who wants to watch the game, to join me at Sams Wedge Inn (corner of Racoon and new road in Austintown)on Sunday to watch us move to 2-0.
Come out early, bro. I have to leave at 2:00 to head back to Fort Wayne, but I'll be there!
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/17/22 09:34 PM
I will be there when they open. Just have to check and see if thats 11 am or 11:30
Posted By: FATE Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/17/22 10:20 PM
Google says 11.

I'll see you around noon!
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/17/22 10:32 PM
The groin.
Posted By: HotBYoungTurk Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/18/22 12:11 AM
if anyone is wanting Sunday Ticket streaming login, hit up skype user : loc.pusher

He has logins for $40 - pay using cashapp
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Week 2: Coverage Map - 09/18/22 01:33 AM
Looks like a lot of cars already lined up
© DawgTalkers.net