DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Milk Man Injury Report - 09/28/22 05:02 PM
Not ideal...

Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Injury Report - 09/28/22 07:28 PM
Goodness.
Posted By: HotBYoungTurk Re: Injury Report - 09/28/22 07:46 PM
Depth gonna have to play a consistent full 60.

Woods gonna have to actually scheme up pressure.
Posted By: hitt Re: Injury Report - 09/28/22 07:47 PM
Coach K stated he's not ruling anyone out on Wednesday....three games in= normal, except Miles....hope he buys an SUV. Go Browns!!!
Posted By: FATE Re: Injury Report - 09/28/22 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by HotBYoungTurk
Depth gonna have to play a consistent full 60.

Woods gonna have to actually scheme up pressure.

Yep - scheming up pressure may be the biggest key to this game.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Injury Report - 09/28/22 08:28 PM
I read he had a really good chance of playing this week. I guess that was wrong.

Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Injury Report - 09/28/22 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Not ideal...

It's Wednesday, Chill ... willynilly
Posted By: eotab Re: Injury Report - 09/29/22 12:43 PM
We had 11 players on the injury report - The Falcons had ONE...UNO...oh crapola...lol laugh
Posted By: BpG Re: Injury Report - 09/29/22 02:29 PM
Said this last season, we had to sign Denzel Ward, he is too good not to, but Christ he is hurt every single season.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injury Report - 09/29/22 04:17 PM
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injury Report - 09/29/22 05:26 PM

Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injury Report - 09/29/22 08:16 PM
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Injury Report - 09/29/22 08:18 PM
This is concerning.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 09:09 AM
Our list is quite longer than theirs lol … not a good sign
Posted By: eotab Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 11:35 AM
Next man up

I feel ok with our DBs even if we take a hit on Ward I think we have good depth. We have to cure the problems between the ears that is all...no more lack of communication. Come on Johnson come through as that leader.

I have liked the work of our backups at LB although JOK is amazing I actually would hope for us to rest him a week - Groins feel ok but you cant tell until you sprint or make some major cuts then you feel it.

DL is the problem - I like our starters especially at DE they are studs. But our depth is not that level and we take a big hit when starters are out.

Offense as long as the OL stay marginally healthy and play we will be okay. We got to just suck it up and somewhere play and get better.
jmho
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 11:46 AM
Good point about the LBers.......it could just be a coincidence, but last week, it seemed like our overall D improved once Taki and Phillips entered the game.
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by eotab
We had 11 players on the injury report - The Falcons had ONE...UNO...oh crapola...lol laugh

It was the same situation as last year. We had a lot of guys on the injury report REALLY early, and it just kept going. I have to wonder if it is something we're doing, or not doing.... or, are our guys just playing that hard, or are they just that fragile, or does coach just do a Bellichick and list every minor thing? It's probably impossible to know from the outside looking in, but it feels like we have a trend/tendency.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 03:28 PM
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 03:56 PM
Well, our DE position is in dire straits this weekend
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 05:21 PM
j/c...

Oh boy. The Felton Experience resumes.

Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 06:31 PM
You bring up a good point about the injuries which I don't have the answer to. When it happens in one season you can see it as a coincidence. Two years in a row? It starts to become a pattern. At that point you begin to wonder what the hell is going on.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 08:11 PM
No please no felton lol
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Milk Man
j/c...

Oh boy. The Felton Experience resumes.

Why not put Rodgers on the Active roster and deactivate Felton? I really try not to question coaches too much because they know way more about the team, the Xs and Os, player evaluations, etc, etc than us dummies, but it's not hard to see that Rodgers caught the ball cleanly last week and Felton has struggled fielding them. We can't afford needless turnovers.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 10:35 PM
This move makes no sense. With Rogers you noticed how naturally he caught the ball. Seemed like he was actually trained/coach to field punt returns.

Felton looks so unnatural. I fear turnover every single time.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Injury Report - 09/30/22 11:12 PM
I don’t get it either, rish. Rogers looked much more assured fielding punts than did Felton. Plus, I like having having a Chester on the field. I wish we had a guy named Harry on the squad.
Posted By: bonefish Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 12:32 PM
Felton has been a mistake in waiting.

You have to close your eyes and hope.

I don't care if the they fair catch or let it go. Don't fumble. Felton is not a confident punt returner.

At this point I don't see his role. Try and make him a slot receiver. If he can not do it I don't see him as a roster spot.
Posted By: eotab Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Originally Posted by eotab

It was the same situation as last year. We had a lot of guys on the injury report REALLY early, and it just kept going. I have to wonder if it is something we're doing, or not doing.... or, are our guys just playing that hard, or are they just that fragile, or does coach just do a Bellichick and list every minor thing? It's probably impossible to know from the outside looking in, but it feels like we have a trend/tendency.

Sometimes it comes down to K.I.S.S. - Preseason is hardly anything now, its good for the bottom of the barrel as they are getting the reps.
Training camp is very limited in hitting.

So what is left...INTENSE CONDITIONING I know I have a program that increases speed and team stamina. I'm sure these guys can come up with something similar. These guys are professionals they have to do it - 4- 6 weeks intensive conditioning. come football time we are ready to play and I'm telling you 80% of injuries is due to a tired body. This is not volunteer stuff this should be mandatory. Super stars do it on their own. Chubb Garrett but they do it on their own before foootball. I'm talking about a scientific intense conditioning program. For you young fathers and coaches...I can private message you my program - guaranteed to increase speed and stamina. Just ask.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 02:19 PM
Pleas, Lordy, not Felton! Fumblerewski.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 02:43 PM
I think we could all see the issue with having Felton back there right away. He’s going to cost us one of these games IMO
Posted By: Hammer Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 02:58 PM
game is indoors, too. that will make it worse for an unreliable punt returner like Felton.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 03:06 PM
Tell Felton to spray on some Gorilla Glue just before he takes the field!!!!
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 04:40 PM
Myles Garrett ruled out for Falcons game after flipping his Porsche on Monday

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/20...fter-flipping-his-porsche-on-monday.html
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Myles Garrett ruled out for Falcons game after flipping his Porsche on Monday

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/20...fter-flipping-his-porsche-on-monday.html

Oh, no!

If we can still manage to get a win without him I'll be very, very impressed.

Is Clowney out too or we don't know just yet?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 06:21 PM
That's going to be tough to overcome. The offense is going to have to carry the day. I think we have a solid offense, but I don't see us as explosive.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 07:27 PM
Joe Woods is going to have to really show his abilities and get creative with the personnel we have available. Big team effort is needed tomorrow, and our coaches will all have to be on top of their game as well.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 07:32 PM
Does he have any abilities to show?
Posted By: mac Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Rishuz

Regardless of our personal opinions concerning DC Joe Woods, this Atlanta game is an opportunity for Woods to improve his status among Browns fans as well as impressing his boss. Hopefully Woods is up to the challenge..!
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by mac

rEGARDLE

He can misspell words that he types with his caps-lock on?
Posted By: mac Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by mac

rEGARDLE

He can misspell words that he types with his caps-lock on?

Damn fingers go crazy sometiimes...hitting the wrong keys... grin
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 10:11 PM
I dont have much confidence in the defense to stop the Falcons at all tomorrow. it’ll be up to the offense
Posted By: HotBYoungTurk Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 10:56 PM
So I guess Patterson is a game time decision for falcons?
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injury Report - 10/01/22 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by HotBYoungTurk
So I guess Patterson is a game time decision for falcons?

Huge boost for the Browns is Patterson does not play.

Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injury Report - 10/02/22 09:27 AM
Reports are that he’s going to play this morning
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: Injury Report - 10/02/22 11:15 AM
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Injury Report - 10/02/22 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by Homewood Dog
Joe Woods is going to have to really show his abilities and get creative with the personnel we have available. Big team effort is needed tomorrow, and our coaches will all have to be on top of their game as well.

I'd say this is partially true. However, I think it's more about the Jimmy's and the Joe's, not the X's and O's.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Injury Report - 10/02/22 12:07 PM

I'm curious about something. It seems like every comment you have made about the Browns this season has been negative. I get why the Fabulous Baker Boys have that approach, but why do you? I think this team is actually playing above the expectations of many. While we have had a couple of late-game defensive breakdowns, we have pretty much dominated each opponent for the vast majority of each game. I get that there are things to be criticize, but it seems like you criticize everything and praise nothing. I'm not challenging you or asking this in a mean way. I am legitimately curious.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Injury Report - 10/02/22 12:32 PM
Posted By: HotBYoungTurk Re: Injury Report - 10/02/22 02:03 PM
Ehh.. hopefully Patterson gets limited snaps and/or is actually running on 60%
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Injury Report - 10/02/22 02:47 PM
Patterson will be a go for sure
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Injury Report - 10/02/22 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
It seems like every comment you have made about the Browns this season has been negative. I get why the Fabulous Baker Boys have that approach, but why do you?

See this is what happens when you refuse to actually read what people post and have to make up what you think they post. And often it turns out to be nothing but lies. For example.... I have commented many times how well Brissett has played. I defended Woods and Stefanski when some people were saying they should be fired. I defended Myles when people attacked him in terms of sack production at crucial times of the games.

But you would rather make up lies because according to what you have claimed you have many people, including myself blocked. You obviously have some serious issues.
Posted By: FL_Dawg Re: Injury Report - 10/02/22 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by GratefulDawg

Posted By: Milk Man Re: Injury Report - 10/02/22 03:32 PM
© DawgTalkers.net