DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Versatile Dog Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/13/23 11:25 PM
Some of you don't care. No need to tell us that. Others will have favorites of the qualifying teams. I'm not asking for a prediction, but which two teams would you like to see in the Super Bowl?

I am pulling for the Bills and 49ers.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 12:14 AM
Chargers v Vikings
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 03:00 AM
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Chargers v Vikings

Looking the teams over, this is what I came up with also. I sort of wish the Lions had made the playoffs so I could get behind them.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 03:46 AM
Browns vs Lions
Posted By: bonefish Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 01:59 PM
It appears to me that the best teams are in the AFC.

The 49er's look like the best in the NFC.

So I agree I would like the two best teams.

Bills vs 49er's.

Bills win
Posted By: jaybird Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 02:00 PM
Bills vs Niners... like the Hamlin story and like the Purdy story...

but frankly, unless the Browns are in the conversation, I don't really care who plays..
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 02:18 PM
Detroit VS. Cleveland, oh excuse me those 2 teams aren't in the playoffs. Now that I think of it those 2 teams are hardly in the playoffs.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 04:19 PM
At the beginning of the season I would have thought that if the Browns couldn't make it into the playoffs I would want to see the Bills in the SB. While I won't say Josh Allen has looked pedestrian he has certainly not looked like the super QB he was earlier. They do however have a good team and it's teams that win SB's. So if I could pick a match-up I would like to see I think it would be as follows.

K.C. Chiefs vs San Fransisco 49'ers. I would be happy with either team winning. Shanahan is one of my favorite, if not favorite NFL HC's and Reed is a great HC as well. I would live to see Shanahan get a ring and wouldn't be sad to see Reed get another one before he retires. Shanahan has faced a lot more adversity this season so if I had to pull for one team over the other it would be the 49'ers.

Sure I would actually like to see a team like Jacksonville be in it. A true Cinderella type story. But I decided to at least keep my choices as what I consider to be somewhat realistic instead.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 05:22 PM
Giddeons' Army vs. the people of Ninevah. ...
Posted By: Hammer Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 06:27 PM
Eagles vs Bills
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 09:06 PM
The Bills and Seattle. I like the stories of Geno Smith and Hamlin.
Posted By: bigdatut Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 09:32 PM
Eagles vs. Bengals - really, anything but Brady and the Bucs making it. I think it'll be Philly/San Fran and Cincy/KC in the Conference Championships.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 10:22 PM
Eagles vs Bills.

Eagles were my sleeper pick to go far and Hurts was my QB in both fantasy leagues. Would like to see Hurts return and see the team play as well and completely as they did at the mid point of the season. I think they are a very complete team.

Bills because of Damar - because Josh Allen - because when the team moved to Baltimore, Bills fans embraced and welcomed Browns fans - because I have a lot of good friends who are Bills fans.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/14/23 11:07 PM
I’d like philly over buffalo
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/15/23 03:12 AM
Originally Posted by bonefish
It appears to me that the best teams are in the AFC.

The 49er's look like the best in the NFC.

So I agree I would like the two best teams.

Bills vs 49er's.

Bills win

In light of Brock Purdy, the Niners' Mr. Irrelevent selection at the 2022 draft, being the confirmed starter for the duration of the playoffs, regardless of who else is available, I wouldn't bet against him. He's played several games now and not had a QBR under the low 100s. I think the average is around 107. If this kid wins the Super Bowl this year, it will be an amazing story.
Posted By: Steubenvillian Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/15/23 04:27 PM
Cinci and San Fran. I really like Burrow having watched him in high school. And the Purdy thing is fascinating.
Posted By: bonefish Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/15/23 06:39 PM
Amazing right? Like the Kurt Warner.
Posted By: PastorMarc Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/15/23 07:57 PM
Vikings vs. Bills some has to win FINALLY ...
Posted By: FATE Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/15/23 08:13 PM
Had not thought of that angle... 0-8 between the two!
Posted By: sk8termom Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/16/23 01:06 AM
Bills vs Eagles.
Posted By: Day of the Dawg Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/16/23 08:54 PM
I would like to see Cowboys vs Bills and the Bills getting revenge from the early 90's. What I expect is niners vs Chiefs. Please no Bengals!!!
Posted By: FloridaFan Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/16/23 10:48 PM
Bills vs Tampa/Dallas or San Fran. That way I'm a winner no matter what. smile Damn Chargers.
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/18/23 03:12 PM
Bengals over San Fran. Cincinnati finally beat the Niners in third attempt at SB avoiding a 4th SB loss. Or not.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/18/23 07:00 PM
Bills/Giants. Why not?

I think the Niners take the NFC though.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/22/23 04:06 PM
Now I’d say philly/buffalo I guess
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/22/23 05:56 PM
OR, Cleveland vs. Cleveland. About the only guaranteed assurance that I can come up with for a Brown's SB win. Kidding. Halfway.

I would like to see Bills / 49er's. Unleash Mr. Irrelevant!
Just wait until next year . . . .
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/22/23 11:34 PM
It's already 2023 what are the Browns doing Today to end up better than I2th place in the AFC "This" upcoming year?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/23/23 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
Now I’d say philly/buffalo I guess
Now I’ll say Philly/Cincy I guess haha
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/23/23 01:10 PM
Must be an attempt at a trick question. If you know your answer, then share it. Hiring a new DC looks big. Dumping the old one .!seems big IMO. QB. Hate to overdo it; cynical folks might tend toward the critical. Have an adequate day. brownie
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/27/23 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
It's already 2023 what are the Browns doing Today to end up better than I2th place in the AFC "This" upcoming year?

Not looking for a HC.
Posted By: bonefish Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/28/23 12:20 PM
The games this weekend should be good games.

KC and the Bengals are a good matchup. I lean toward KC with Mahomes and Reid.

Eagles vs 49er's I think the Eagles are more balanced. The Purdy story is something but this is where it ends.

Eagles versus the KC. Great matchup.
Posted By: bonefish Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/31/23 02:06 PM
Well there it is:

Eagles versus Chiefs.

The 49 er's were put behind the eight ball and they scratched. It was sad to see and team that could not throw a pass.

Great respect for the Chiefs and Bengals. They put on a hellava show. Enjoyable game to watch. Mahomes proves again who he is.

The Eagles have been a great team all year. Really a complete team. They are filled with playmakers all over the field. They do everything well. I see no weakness.

Reid and Mahomes. Andy Reid is truly one of the great offensive minds the game has seen. Old Andy has the perfect trigger man in Mahomes.
You can not coach what Mahomes has. In fact you would never teach a quarterback to do what Mahomes does. No quarterback would ever attempt to do what he does. In fact they would not even consider doing what he does. He is one of a kind.

So this Super Bowl should be a good one. Great match-up. I still have to think this out. But even now I think I would have a hard time going against Mahomes and the Chiefs.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Your Desired Super Bowl Match-up - 01/31/23 02:18 PM
I think it will be a great game too. I’m leaning to Philly because they are a more complete team, but we’ll see how healthy KC gets too
© DawgTalkers.net