DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: bonefish Keion White - 04/04/23 01:09 PM
I looked at Walter Football three round draft this morning.

They showed Keion White going at pick #66.

White is 6'5" 286 lbs. He is 24 years old.

If White gets into the third round the Browns should consider trading up for him. I know the age thing maybe outside the rails but White looks good. He has size, speed, quickness, and power.

He sure looks the part opposite Myles.

Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Keion White - 04/04/23 05:04 PM
I think it's possible the rails have been suspended a bit since a large number of players got a Covid year. The football may have stopped, but the birthdays didn't.
Posted By: Homewood Dog Re: Keion White - 04/04/23 10:11 PM
He looks like a FOOTBALL player!!
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Keion White - 04/09/23 10:55 PM
One internet mock draft had him go at twenty nine overall.
Posted By: WSU Willie Re: Keion White - 04/10/23 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
I think it's possible the rails have been suspended a bit since a large number of players got a Covid year. The football may have stopped, but the birthdays didn't.

I agree...and I'd add an opinion I recently read (don't remember where) that with the present roster-construct (better-than-decent depth) and later picks that the age guardrails won't be as much a focus this year. Could be...maybe not...just thought that was interesting.
Posted By: bonefish Re: Keion White - 04/10/23 03:10 PM
I do not see White being there at pick #66.

If he was. It would be foolish to not trade up and get him. He has good tape. He played against good competition. He stuck out at the Senior Bowl.

He has the height, weight and speed.

Pass rushers with all he has do not last to pick 66. If he he gets out of the second round I would surprised for sure.
© DawgTalkers.net