DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: RememberMuni What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/03/23 04:20 PM
I usually go with my Tex-Mex Chili and put it over spaghetti noodles for Cincy week. - A little too hot outside for Chili so this recipe will be on hold until our second match up.

Grilled Burgers, Hot Dogs, Nachos, fresh cut fries will be my menu for next week. Give me a beer, wife a glass of wine, and the kid some fruit punch. Sit back and enjoy.

This will be a great season for the Browns.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/03/23 06:58 PM
typically I'll wait for the heavy stuff until later when the cool weather hits. I go nachos and pizza for this week
Posted By: jfanent Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/03/23 07:13 PM
I'm trying to cook up some optimism that we'll win this game.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/03/23 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by jfanent
I'm trying to cook up some optimism that we'll win this game.
if you do, lend me some haha
I might set up the new grill, if I can. Maybe do some burgers, dogs, steak, veggies, sausage ...... and maybe have a Diet Pepsi®. wink
Posted By: lampdogg Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/03/23 07:38 PM
It’s my wife’s 55th birthday next Sunday, so I’m going to let her decide what she wants to cook. wink
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/03/23 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by lampdogg
It’s my wife’s 55th birthday next Sunday, so I’m going to let her decide what she wants to cook. wink
smile
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/03/23 08:22 PM
A very gracious man you are! thumbsup
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/03/23 11:04 PM
tiger meat....
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/03/23 11:22 PM
No cooking for me. The wife and I are going to the game.

She wants Blue Pointe Grille after the game, so that is what it will be.

Saturday, we will go out to Westlake to do the Cabin Club.
Posted By: Damanshot Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/03/23 11:31 PM
Saw a recipe for Nachos made on a Blackstone. I wanna try that.. Either that or my Burritos.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/04/23 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
typically I'll wait for the heavy stuff until later when the cool weather hits. I go nachos and pizza for this week

If pizza and nachos are the light stuff, what is the heavy stuff?!? poke tongue
Weed brownies.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/04/23 01:58 PM
Whatever the sports bar is serving where we have game.

"You are known by the company you keep (and by what they bring to the tailgate!)"
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/04/23 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Milk Man

chili, warm soups, etc. I just meant in terms of crock pot stuff
Originally Posted by Milk Man

Haha, I was thinking the same thing
Originally Posted by jfanent

That's my favorite!
Bratwurst
Cheddar cheese melted
Maybe some fresh Alaskan salmon with butter and cornmeal
Plus whatever everyone else brings
Posted By: EveDawg Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/06/23 03:21 AM
Bar food. Bleh.
JC

I'm going to my yearly trip to the mountains in New Mexico. I'll be having venison stew, a jug of corn and a cigar after. I usually have the place all to myself so I can make sure my .450 Bushmaster is sighted in for deer season in Ohio. I'm also bringing my AR15 to put some holes in some targets as well.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/06/23 03:45 PM
If your jug of corn is the same as the jug of corn I get in Tennessee, you best not make it a jug.
Posted By: DaveyD Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/07/23 02:58 AM
Smoking/reverse searing some Wagyu Tri-Tip.
Posted By: jfanent Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/07/23 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by DaveyD
Smoking/reverse searing some Wagyu Tri-Tip.

You win!
Posted By: The Beast Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/07/23 06:18 PM
Probably have a combination of nachos and Skyline Chili during the game and pizza for dinner.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/10/23 03:15 PM
I'll need to look at B Dub's menu before I decide.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/10/23 03:35 PM
Wife asked me to make my chili, did all the work early and now she’s simmering in the slow cooker
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/10/23 03:36 PM
gonna start up the nacho making in a little bit here
Chili Mac & Cheese, a game-time decision.
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I'll need to look at B Dub's menu before I decide.

the 20/20 special.
We got that a few times last year
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/10/23 06:48 PM
2nd half menu: tums
Jealous of y'all up in Cleveland. That's good weather for football food.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: What are you cooking up for the game? - 09/10/23 06:50 PM
it's typical weather here for sure
I smoked some pork butt. It was good.
© DawgTalkers.net