DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Tubby_Dawg Fantasy trade...thoughts? - 09/01/11 12:45 AM
I have Michael Turner, and a buddy is offering Jamall Charles straight up....should I take the deal?
Posted By: bigdatut Re: Fantasy trade...thoughts? - 09/01/11 01:20 AM
I would.
Posted By: KingSteve Re: Fantasy trade...thoughts? - 09/01/11 01:42 AM
i'd say that if you think Thomas Jones isnt going to cut into his carries then go for it...Turner doesnt have a backup thatll suck up carries...Jason Snelling is there, but he is purely a backup as opposed to Thomas Jones who is a complement
Posted By: brownsfan2119 Re: Fantasy trade...thoughts? - 09/01/11 01:47 AM
Unless you play in a TD only league I would do this ASAP before he changes his mind.
Posted By: Tubby_Dawg Re: Fantasy trade...thoughts? - 09/01/11 02:01 AM
PPR.......I just dont know why he would want to get rid of him.I dont follow KC so I dont know much about Charles other than what I have read in fantasy draft books and what not.
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Fantasy trade...thoughts? - 09/01/11 02:18 AM
Quote:

i'd say that if you think Thomas Jones isnt going to cut into his carries then go for it...Turner doesnt have a backup thatll suck up carries...Jason Snelling is there, but he is purely a backup as opposed to Thomas Jones who is a complement

Normally I do agree with this, but you have to make an exception with Charles. Especially with it being ppr.

I'm doing this trade in a heartbeat.
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: Fantasy trade...thoughts? - 09/01/11 02:26 AM
Don't forget to try and sweeten it up, swap one of your average players for an Above Average one of his... etc.
Posted By: Tubby_Dawg Re: Fantasy trade...thoughts? - 09/01/11 02:46 AM
thanks guys I think I am going to pull the trigger on this trade.
Posted By: no_logo_required Re: Fantasy trade...thoughts? - 09/01/11 02:45 PM
Quote:

PPR.......I just dont know why he would want to get rid of him.I dont follow KC so I dont know much about Charles other than what I have read in fantasy draft books and what not.

in PPR Charles is better than Turner for sure. i'd pull the trigger.

i would also look to trade Charles after the first few weeks before anyone noticing his brutal late season schedule (for a bounty of course)

NE, Pitt, Chicago, NYJ, GB, Oakland (wks 11-16)

only Oakland should be below average against the run and you'd have to get that far for that week to matter.
© DawgTalkers.net