DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Tubby_Dawg Looking for some Dawgs..... - 04/02/15 01:16 PM
Hey gang Im looking for some people who are playing Titanfall, & Evolve....my gamertag is Tubby31 and Im on Xbox1....hit me up sometime be fun to play some games and discuss our Browns
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Looking for some Dawgs..... - 04/02/15 01:36 PM
I wish I liked first person games, I'd love to play with yall. When Tom Clancy's The Division comes out, hopefully there'll be some dawgs wanting to play and whip some a$S with me in multi-player!
Posted By: ApJ Re: Looking for some Dawgs..... - 04/02/15 05:31 PM
Is the division the mmo style war game?.. when is it coming out?

if so i'll def look into getting it for xbox1
Posted By: Lemmys_Wart Re: Looking for some Dawgs..... - 04/02/15 06:14 PM
J/C

The Division looks like it has potential to be good, but I'm dubious it will turn out that way. I'm really looking forward to the new Rainbox Six game. I've loved them all and know I'll love the new one.

I do play Titanfall every once in a while, but I don't talk on the microphone. I'm not a fan of holding conversations while I play my games, I like to go brain dead and relax.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Looking for some Dawgs..... - 04/03/15 10:25 PM
I will also be one of the first people to find out if The Division is as awesome as it looks. My gamertag is SirDiesAlot. Until then, I will continue to play Destiny.
Posted By: 1day Re: Looking for some Dawgs..... - 04/06/15 06:46 PM
I will say, if you have not heard about Mad Max the video game coming out in September, read a little about it. It sounds like it ACTUALLY may be an amazing game based from a movie.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Looking for some Dawgs..... - 04/06/15 07:46 PM
Originally Posted By: 1day
I will say, if you have not heard about Mad Max the video game coming out in September, read a little about it. It sounds like it ACTUALLY may be an amazing game based from a movie.

I'm going to throw up another game thread so we don't stay off topic on this one, I'll quote this first comment.
© DawgTalkers.net