DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: christy I can't believe this! - 11/24/08 09:49 PM
WHO is responsible for this?

How mean!
Posted By: GMdawg Re: I can't believe this! - 11/24/08 09:55 PM
Yet how true
Posted By: UnderDawg Re: I can't believe this! - 11/24/08 09:55 PM

Now thats funny. But it also makes me sick to my stomach because its true.
Posted By: christy Re: I can't believe this! - 11/24/08 10:04 PM
I know it's true, but it's still mean! Is that a Browns fan?
Posted By: Rambo Re: I can't believe this! - 11/24/08 10:24 PM
Didn't Braylon have a staph infection his rookie year?
Posted By: Browns Lifer Re: I can't believe this! - 11/25/08 02:51 AM
I believe he did contract staph after his knee surgery. He also worked his butt off to get back on the field the following season.

There have been some funny jokes about BEs dropsies around here, but this is just crass and uncalled for, IMO.
Posted By: Dawgpound017 Re: I can't believe this! - 11/25/08 03:42 AM
Quote:

I believe he did contract staph after his knee surgery. He also worked his butt off to get back on the field the following season.

There have been some funny jokes about BEs dropsies around here, but this is just crass and uncalled for, IMO.

He didn't get staph after his knee surgery. It was earlier in the year when he had to have a wound on him forearm cleaned out.

And as bad as he's been, that sign in uncalled for. Speaking of which, I think I need to change my sig.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: I can't believe this! - 11/25/08 03:50 AM
Quote:

My guess is a Squeeler that knows Photoshop given the black and yellow of the sign.
Posted By: TopDawg16 Re: I can't believe this! - 11/25/08 05:57 AM
Oh come on. It's funny. They smack us in two ways in one picture. Brilliant smack, IMO.

I can appreciate good smack even when its against us lol.
Posted By: Thebigbaddawg Re: I can't believe this! - 11/25/08 04:48 PM
Quote:

Quote:

My guess is a Squeeler that knows Photoshop given the black and yellow of the sign.

It was on the front page of the Monday Lorain Journal. I'm guessing it was an actual sign.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: I can't believe this! - 11/26/08 02:20 AM
Could have been...I just think that person should be on the Thanksgiving Day table if so.
Posted By: OldSixty-Two Re: I can't believe this! - 11/26/08 10:47 AM
That is pretty tasteless
Posted By: RememberMuni Re: I can't believe this! - 11/26/08 09:16 PM
Personally, I liked the sign.

BTW:

What do the Browns and Steelers have in common?

Neither team will win the Superbowl this year.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Posted By: candyman92 Re: I can't believe this! - 11/28/08 05:41 AM
What Keshawn Johnson said about Braylon is true:

Braylon Edwards can't even catch a cold in Alaska on a rainy day.
Posted By: LW56 Re: I can't believe this! - 11/28/08 02:46 PM
Quote:

Personally, I liked the sign.

BTW:

What do the Browns and Steelers have in common?

Neither team will win the Superbowl this year.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Prior to 1995 the Clowns and Steelers had something in common. Neither lost a Super Bowl.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Posted By: GMdawg Re: I can't believe this! - 11/28/08 02:46 PM
Somebody got their library card back
Posted By: LW56 Re: I can't believe this! - 11/28/08 03:06 PM
Quote:

I know it's true, but it's still mean! Is that a Browns fan?

Why do you find that unusual? Some Browns fans aren't afraid to say their team sucks.

Posted By: Pdawg Re: I can't believe this! - 12/01/08 05:25 AM
I think Med and 56 should take a lesson from you. This is good smack. I don't like it...Because it hits close to home.
Posted By: christy Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/01/08 08:31 PM
As if that weren't bad enough.

Browns QB Anderson heard the jeers after injury
by Mary Kay Cabot/Plain Dealer Reporter
Sunday November 30, 2008, 8:31 PM
Tracy Boulian/The Plain DealerAs Derek Anderson was helped off the field following his knee injury late in the fourth quarter Sunday afternoon, the oft-maligned Browns quarterback said he could hear some fans cheering his misfortune.
In what could be an unceremonious ending to his Browns career, Derek Anderson heard Browns fans cheering when the quarterback went down in the fourth quarter with a damaged left knee ligament that will probably end his season.

"They were cheering the fact that I was hurt," said Anderson after the 10-6 loss to the Colts. "They don't like me. That's well known."

The cheering was not lost on his teammates, who were upset by it. One said it was his lowest point in Cleveland Browns Stadium.

"We care about each other and that was very disappointing," said receiver Josh Cribbs, who could serve as the No. 2 quarterback behind Ken Dorsey next week in Tennesee. "We love our fans, but that just wasn't needed. Hopefully Derek isn't hurt too bad and he'll get back and they can cheer for him the next game.

web page
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/01/08 09:11 PM
Quote:

"They were cheering the fact that I was hurt," said Anderson after the 10-6 loss to the Colts.

Maybe they were cheering that you were sort of okay, DA. Maybe they were just happy you're leg wasn't broken and you had to be hauled off on a stretcher. Sheesh...the TC thing got bent out of proportion, and so is this.

Quote:

"They don't like me. That's well known."

Wahhhhhh. Cry me a freakin' river. It's not about YOU, it's about your play. Duh.
Posted By: JulesDawg Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/01/08 09:14 PM
Quote:

"They don't like me. That's well known."

Funny how the Couch haters, who now all seem to be the Anderson lovers, don't jump all over this like they did when Couch pretty much did the same thing and they went nuts.

And yeah, this is getting blown out of proportion just like the Couch injury and the "cheering".
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/01/08 10:13 PM
I was THERE when Couch got injured. Some WERE applauding the injury. Like a few that sat behind me. They made that quite clear at the time.

There was no question about it. If the same was true yesterday, it was no less classless.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/01/08 10:38 PM
We were THERE, too. Sure, a handful of fans were acting like jerks, but most weren't. The point is, these guys think the clapping and cheering when they leave the field is AGAINST them, when in fact, most is probably the customary cheer for seeing an injured player is most likely going to live.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 01:17 AM
So it's your opinion that both Cribbs and DA misinterprited this? Because Cribbs seems to have heard the same thing.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 01:23 AM
No clue since I wasn't there...but, yes, it could happen. I think these guys get a bit too sensitive to the fans. WTH should any of them care what we think?
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 02:09 AM
Quote:

WTH should any of them care what we think?

Because the next thing you know, you barking goofballs will start tossing bottles.

Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 02:10 AM
Brilliant.
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 02:48 AM
Quote:

Brilliant.

Posted By: christy Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 08:52 PM
Quote:

Maybe they were cheering that you were sort of okay, DA. Maybe they were just happy you're leg wasn't broken and you had to be hauled off on a stretcher.

This reminds of of the Peyton Manning commercial when he says "They weren't saying "booooooo", they were saying "moooove".

I love his commercials!
Posted By: IndyDawg Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 09:44 PM
Crappily pasting bin Laden's mug on a Browns fan for smack? GENIUS!
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 10:45 PM
Quote:

Funny how the Couch haters, who now all seem to be the Anderson lovers, don't jump all over this like they did when Couch pretty much did the same thing and they went nuts.

I'm no DA fan obviously but did he have a whimpering voice and a tear trickling down his cheek as he said it?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 11:10 PM
Quote:

No clue since I wasn't there...but, yes, it could happen. I think these guys get a bit too sensitive to the fans. WTH should any of them care what we think?

Maybe they simply think what most normal human beings think. That cheering someone who gets injured on YOUR OWN TEAM is classless, tasteless and cruel? I know that's what I think. And it seems many feel the same way.

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=444114&r=0&Category=17&subCategoryID=26

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/514468.html?nav=5025

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/index.ssf/2008/12/terry_pluto_cleveland_browns_f.html

So maybe they just expected the fan base to act like human beings instead of a pack of a failed labotomy experiments?

That might be a strong possibility IMO
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 11:31 PM
Quote:

Crappily pasting bin Laden's mug on a Browns fan for smack? GENIUS!

Wow! You were able to deduce that the fan wasn't a Clown fan, but Osama!

Can't put one over on you there eagle eyes!!

Honestly, I was only trying to save you humiliation by not showing everyone what a Clown fan really looks like. Osama looks better.

You shouldn't have said anything. Really you shouldn't have.

Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/02/08 11:51 PM
Quote:

Maybe they simply think what most normal human beings think. That cheering someone who gets injured on YOUR OWN TEAM is classless, tasteless and cruel? I know that's what I think. And it seems many feel the same way.

I never said it wasn't classless.

My point was that I think players can sometimes misread the cheering or booing of fans.
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/03/08 04:27 AM
Quote:

Quote:

I never said it wasn't classless.

My point was that I think players can sometimes misread the cheering or booing of fans.

Yeah, after all, anybody could tell the difference between a happy boo and a sad boo, or a mad boo and a glad boo.
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/03/08 01:57 PM
You don't know anything about football, do you?
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/03/08 02:56 PM
He knows less about football than he does brain surgery
Posted By: HarleyDawg51 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/03/08 05:23 PM
Quote:

He knows less about football than he does brain surgery

He could use a little brain surgery though.
Oh wait,you need a brain for that......never mind.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/03/08 05:50 PM
He needs one of those blonde tapes with head phones.

breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/06/08 04:37 AM
Quote:

You being a Cleveland gal, you probably do know more about football than I do. You probably also know more about chewing tobacco, pickup trucks, moustache grooming, beer drinking, engine overhauling, guns, and what food combinations produce the biggest farts.

You go girl
Posted By: Thebigbaddawg Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/06/08 05:16 AM
Quote:

Quote:

You being a Cleveland gal, you probably do know more about football than I do. You probably also know more about chewing tobacco, pickup trucks, moustache grooming, beer drinking, engine overhauling, guns, and what food combinations produce the biggest farts.

You go girl

May I direct you to the location on DM's profile, where it clearly states SW Ohio.

Then again, you could be dumb enough to think Cleveland was in SW Ohio, I won't put that past you.

*Insert retarded "smack" picture to make myself look cool*
Posted By: DawgMichelle Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/06/08 03:13 PM
Yeah, I read his post last night and couldn't even muster a response since he clearly can't pay attention to detail.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/06/08 08:02 PM
Quote:

Quote:

You go girl

That's pretty funny coming from someone who roots for a team from near Appalachia.

By the way, don't you live in Cleveland?
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/06/08 10:19 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You go girl

That's pretty funny coming from someone who roots for a team from near Appalachia.

By the way, don't you live in Cleveland?

Appalachia? Like Cleveland's west side?

No, I don't live in Cleveland.
Hmmmm...Sam Wyche once said words similar to that. Do you remember?
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/07/08 08:42 PM
Quote:

Appalachia? Like Cleveland's west side?

Sounds like those Pittsburgh geography classes are going well.

Quote:

Quoting something from someone affiliated with the Bengals carries absolutely no merit. Even you would have to agree.
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/10/08 05:11 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Quoting something from someone affiliated with the Bengals carries absolutely no merit.

And what someone says from your team has merit? Clown fans have been screwed by their organization over and over. At least Wickey Whackey Wyche had a winner and took the Bungles to a couple of Super Bowls. Can't say that for you Clowns.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/10/08 06:28 PM
Yup. We've never won any championships at all...
Posted By: jfanent Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/10/08 06:44 PM
Quote:

And what someone says from your team has merit?

More merit than from someone that says "could of" and spells their favorite players name wrong on a sig banner.
Posted By: Clown Hunter Re: I can't believe this! - 12/10/08 10:44 PM
OH MY! Poor Clowns Indeed!!!
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/11/08 12:59 AM
Quote:

Ones of any significance anyway.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: I can't believe this! - 12/11/08 03:19 AM
Quote:

OH MY! Poor Clowns Indeed!!!

WOW Elmer Fudd shows up on both boards. Let me guess your on house arrest since they let you out on parole?
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/11/08 08:36 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, the efforts of all those hall of fame players including arguably the best runningback in football history should all be cast out the window.
Posted By: Clown Hunter Re: I can't believe this! - 12/11/08 02:49 PM
That picture was enough to bring me back. It was quite disturbing. Poor Clowns Indeed!!!!!!
Posted By: GMdawg Re: I can't believe this! - 12/11/08 04:21 PM
When did you grow the mustache
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/12/08 02:03 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, the efforts of all those hall of fame players including arguably the best runningback in football history should all be cast out the window.

Agree. Those bums couldn't beat today's good high school team.
Posted By: Thebigbaddawg Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/12/08 04:40 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Agree. Those bums couldn't beat today's good high school team.

And without the Steroids and paying the refs, you wouldn't have any either.
Posted By: IndyDawg Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/12/08 11:45 PM
So Lambert, Greene, and Bradshaw should also be removed from the Hall of Fame then, eh? Believe it or not, the game of football hadn't changed that much in the few years between J.Brown's retirement and when these bozos started playing. So by your logic, the 70's Steelers couldn't even beat a high school team.

Medmann must be your 4th grade history teacher, eh?
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/13/08 04:43 AM
Quote:

So Lambert, Greene, and Bradshaw should also be removed from the Hall of Fame then, eh? Believe it or not, the game of football hadn't changed that much in the few years between J.Brown's retirement and when these bozos started playing. So by your logic, the 70's Steelers couldn't even beat a high school team.

Medmann must be your 4th grade history teacher, eh?

The game of football may not have changed much, but the players have. The 70's Steelers 3rd string would crush anyone that came before them.
One reason being is that the best athletes prior to the 70's were discriminated against and were not even allowed to play in the NFL. Each team had to abide by a "quota" of how many blacks were allowed to play on a team. Look at the team photos of that era. Three, four or five blacks on a team perhaps?
Look at the films of JB. He ran through and around undersized slow white guys that were no bigger than he was. I am not denying that there were great white players, but there could have been more great black players resulting in a higer level of competition.
The Super Steelers of the 70's were the first NFL team who's majority of players were black. Perhaps that's why they were so good and not because a handful of O linemen took steroids.

I dismiss anything prior to 1968. NFL championshps are fallacies. They mean nothing because the best did not have the opportunity to play. You can hype JB or any other "great" player of that era all you want. It's watered down garbage to me.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/13/08 10:20 AM
Quote:

I dismiss anything prior to 1968.

LMAO and just who the hell are you

Nobody
Posted By: atomic_dog Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/13/08 11:01 PM
Quote:

Quote:

I dismiss anything prior to 1968.

LMAO and just who the hell are you

Nobody

Only reason he's doing that is because his beloved bengals were born then. So guess that means nothing in Pro Football exsisted prior to the birth of the bungles.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/14/08 01:35 AM
Wow...when in doubt...pull the race card I suppose.
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/14/08 01:49 AM
Quote:

Uh....there is no doubt.

No race card here....just the facts ma'am, just the facts.
Posted By: CoachB Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/14/08 04:22 AM
If ignorance is bliss, you have to be the happiest 25 year old third grader in the history of Pittsburgh. You want to talk about "watered down"......this thing called expansion watered downt he talent in the NFL. To think you have the gall to claim that the talent was watered down BEFORE expansion and not after.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/15/08 06:37 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Uh....there is no doubt.

So it's a fact that black athletes are better than white athletes?
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/28/08 12:53 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Uh....there is no doubt.

So it's a fact that black athletes are better than white athletes?

No, only the ones that could of played in place of the slow, undersized white guys that JB ran over.
Posted By: TheSnacks Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/30/08 07:44 AM
Quote:

I dismiss anything prior to 1968. NFL championshps are fallacies. They mean nothing because the best did not have the opportunity to play. You can hype JB or any other "great" player of that era all you want. It's watered down garbage to me.

If they didn't have the opportunity to play, then how do you know they were the best? You are just assuming because they were black, so that is a version of the race card. Don't discredit great players' careers because some weren't allowed to play. JB was one of the most talented players of his time, the addition of more people wouldn't have changed that.

Discrediting JB because more black people couldn't play is like me discrediting Peyton Manning because people in Iraq and other middle eastern countries can't play.
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/30/08 03:34 PM
Quote:

Quote:

If they didn't have the opportunity to play, then how do you know they were the best? You are just assuming because they were black, so that is a version of the race card. Don't discredit great players' careers because some weren't allowed to play. JB was one of the most talented players of his time, the addition of more people wouldn't have changed that.

Discrediting JB because more black people couldn't play is like me discrediting Peyton Manning because people in Iraq and other middle eastern countries can't play.

No wonder you're a brown noser. Your warped logic and spin fits right in with these toilet water drinking dawgs. Middle East? You should of included aliens while you were at it.
Posted By: TheSnacks Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/30/08 04:18 PM
Quote:

No wonder you're a brown noser. Your warped logic and spin fits right in with these toilet water drinking dawgs. Middle East? You should of included aliens while you were at it.

I'm sorry if you don't like my logic, but a good athlete is a good athlete. The addition of more people will not change that.

Everyone is human - the same. So, black people back then would be just as athletic as white people. JB would have done just as well. If you think black people are better than white people, then there is something wrong with you.
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/30/08 04:33 PM
Quote:

Quote:

I'm sorry if you don't like my logic, but a good athlete is a good athlete. The addition of more people will not change that.

Everyone is human - the same. So, black people back then would be just as athletic as white people. JB would have done just as well. If you think black people are better than white people, then there is something wrong with you.

Don't be sorry if your logic sucks, it may be genetic.
Everyone is human, (except Clown fans) but not the same.
There is something wrong with you if you believe there was no racism in sports in the 50's and 60's.
Posted By: TheSnacks Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/30/08 04:50 PM
Quote:

Everyone is human, (except Clown fans) but not the same.
There is something wrong with you if you believe there was no racism in sports in the 50's and 60's.

Just because you have many genetic disorders, doesn't mean the rest of us do.

When did I say that there was no racism in the 50s and 60s? I didn't - and racism is still here today, unfortunately. You are a good example, actually. You just called Brown fans inhuman - meaning that you think steeler fans are better people. That right there is racism.

Does this board tolerate racism? I sure hope not.
Posted By: christy Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/31/08 12:14 AM
Christmas vacation huh?
Posted By: Fletch Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/31/08 02:18 AM
Hi Crime Fighter, your easier to reads then a Dr. Suess book.

Damn how did some of you NOT figure this out.

You fans of opposing teams should be happy my ass don't post here that much cause I would easily rip you all new ones (Exept for ChristyK cause she's cool in my book) after that you all would end up getting banned cause you couldn't handle me. This is fact not an opinion either.
Posted By: Kevin Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/31/08 04:58 AM
Quote:

Can you tell me the logic behind burning your street lights during the day? I'm sure you've got some genetic disorder from your parents ingesting mercury while you were still in the womb.
Posted By: TheSnacks Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/31/08 05:39 AM
Yeah, but it wouldn't matter either way. I have a computer for school.
Posted By: LW56 Re: Fans cheer Andersons injury - 12/31/08 10:54 PM
Quote:

Hi Crime Fighter, your easier to reads then a Dr. Suess book.

Damn how did some of you NOT figure this out.

You fans of opposing teams should be happy my ass don't post here that much cause I would easily rip you all new ones (Exept for ChristyK cause she's cool in my book) after that you all would end up getting banned cause you couldn't handle me. This is fact not an opinion either.

Don't run and hide now Stainfan

You don't post here because those that walk around and bark like goofballs, while calling themselves butt sniffing, toilet water drinking dogs, who's 4-12 team shares it's name with the color of fecal matter, from a city that is Americas joke that can't beat the Steelers.... hardly have any smack.

Take your best shot Turdfan. Just as dawgs have owners, I'll own you.
Here doggy doggy...here doggy doggy
© DawgTalkers.net