DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Palmer4MVP Battle of Ohio Part II - 12/03/15 01:13 PM
Happy Hollidays stain fans! Another magical season in Clownland this year! rofl I have to say I'm looking forward to seeing AJ McCarron playing some mop up duty for the Bengals this weekend.

Game predictions

Bengals 42
Clowns 6

Terrelle Pryor catches his 1st career pass but runs the wrong way leading to a 50 yard loss and a YouTube video for the ages.

Dwayne Bowe is caught lying down sleeping on the bench near the end of the game.

Joe Haden doesn't play yet again and is put on IR with a "bruised ego" after the game.

Isaiah Crowell averages less than a yard per carry.

Danny Shelton is made inactive after devouring every last item on the Golden Corral buffet.

Cam Irving gets confused and tries to block Joe Thomas at some point during the game.

Mike Pettine will wear sunglasses when it's an overcast day outside.

Good luck Clown fans! How sad was it being on MNF and showing the entire country just what an inept organization you all are? rofl
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Battle of Ohio Part II - 12/03/15 06:49 PM
Browns 27
Bengals 24

Dalton gains 50 pounds and changes his name legally to Santa Clause because of all the free gifts he hands out to other teams defenses in the playoffs.

Pacman has a flash back and tries to snort the goal line.

Mike Brown admits he hates football and always has. He cuts his front office in half to save money.

Rey Maualuga rushes into the stands and assaults a beer vender.

Jerome Simpson returns to Cincy and gets busted for selling 2.5 pounds of pot to Hill and Bernard.

Chris Henry who is driving down RT 71 throws a beer bottle out the window hitting A.J. Green in the head after it smashes through the Bengals bus window and put out his right eye.

Tyler Eifert proposes to Caitlyn Jenner.
Posted By: Clown Hunter Re: Battle of Ohio Part II - 12/03/15 11:09 PM
R.I.P Chris Henry.

He was a beast.

P.S. Poor Clowns.

P.S.S. Poor Clowns Indeed! frown
Posted By: Vambo Re: Battle of Ohio Part II - 12/04/15 04:19 AM
Originally Posted By: Clown Hunter
R.I.P Chris Henry.

He was a beast.

P.S. Poor Clowns.

P.S.S. Poor Clowns. Poor Clowns Indeed!

Posted By: Blutarsky Re: Battle of Ohio Part II - 12/04/15 01:43 PM