DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: mickeycat Watson - 10/26/23 11:51 PM
Looks like some (all) of you are regretting giving up the farm for this guy. Don't blame you. At least you have a top 2 or 3 defense to keep your team competitive.
Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: Watson - 10/27/23 12:35 AM
Early returns haven't been inspiring, but we'll see. He hasn't even played a full season for us yet. Could still work out okay.
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Watson - 10/27/23 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
Early returns haven't been inspiring, but we'll see. He hasn't even played a full season for us yet. Could still work out okay.
I get your optimism but what are the chances he'll return to his former sharpness after so much down time?
Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: Watson - 10/27/23 01:36 AM
Originally Posted by mickeycat
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
I get your optimism but what are the chances he'll return to his former sharpness after so much down time?

It's more wait and see than optimism. We're "stuck with him." Might as well try to make the best of it. Might be more "married to him" than "stuck." Hopefully this is just the "in sickness" part and we "survive" to get back to "in health."

Hard to give odds without knowing the person involved. Obviously, there are differing perspectives on Watson, and people can change (despite "aphorisms" to the contrary.)
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Watson - 10/27/23 10:58 AM
A few massages and he will be as good as new wink
Posted By: mickeycat Re: Watson - 10/28/23 01:29 AM
Originally Posted by GMdawg

LOL
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Watson - 11/02/23 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by GMdawg

You are a BAD Boy. smile

For the record, I didn't like the deal then, and I like it even less now.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Watson - 11/02/23 07:11 PM
I don’t get being worried about DW. He’s holding down that bench like a superstar. He’s by far the best cheerleader money can buy at 230 million, so now all we need is a franchise QB.
Posted By: JimDawg Re: Watson - 11/02/23 07:40 PM
The Cleveland Curse continues...
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Watson - 11/04/23 06:53 PM
Hiding under the ground only to pop up once every 4 years like a groundhog on groundhog day I see. You do your worst and we'll do our Best with your bad team.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Watson - 11/12/23 10:13 PM
Looks like some (all) of you are regretting giving up the farm for this guy. Don't blame you. At least you have a top 2 or 3 defense to keep your team competitive.

Where the heck is mickey mouse, or yellow stripes or curley fries, < all bengals fans, Today?
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: Watson - 11/18/23 12:25 AM

Just an FYI, I was on your Bengal message board, the Bengal Board, and one of your d-bag fans posted a Seinfeld meme of Jerry saying Yea, that's a shame immediately after the Watson news came out. Karrma's a b....h. Poor form and no class.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Watson - 11/18/23 01:31 AM
I doubt your rodent’s namesake feline friend will be reaching out from the basement anymore this season. Poof!!! Just like that, he’s gone. But if he reads this, I want him to know that I do not blame him one iota; Just look how Burrow played this year… talk about hot garbage. Hey, isn’t he the HIGHEST paid QB?
Posted By: FATE Re: Watson - 11/18/23 01:43 AM
Well, at least we can use his same quote in reply. Well, sort of, with some corrections...

Looks like some (all) of you are regretting giving up the farm for this guy. Don't blame you. At least Unfortunately you have a top bottom 2 or 3 defense to keep your team (non)competitive.
© DawgTalkers.net