DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: The Beast Not on in Columbus again! - 10/14/15 08:10 PM
So...is there anywhere to catch the game AFTER it is over. I have other plans for most of the game. Wanted to DVR it but obviously that isn't happening. Thanks.
Posted By: Army_Dawg Re: Not on in Columbus again! - 10/15/15 02:38 PM
nfl rewind
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Not on in Columbus again! - 10/15/15 04:12 PM
Thanks for nuthin' yet again, Columbus. With what we pay for Cable, we should have a Cleveland sports channel basic. Gladly swap you 2000 infomercials for that every month.
Posted By: berea Re: Not on in Columbus again! - 10/15/15 09:55 PM
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
we should have a Cleveland sports channel basic.

The Schottenstein brothers, possible future Browns owners, with their Columbus ties have brought that up a couple of times.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Not on in Columbus again! - 10/15/15 10:18 PM
It was a billion dollars last time, I wonder if they have that much money. I don't hope for another ownership change anytime soon.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Not on in Columbus again! - 10/16/15 02:21 PM
We used to get the Tribe and sports out of Cleveland. We are now a cable monopoly.

Just one channel, TWC. If there was a different choice or cable competition, I would have to look at it.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Not on in Columbus again! - 10/16/15 04:36 PM
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
We used to get the Tribe and sports out of Cleveland. We are now a cable monopoly.

Just one channel, TWC. If there was a different choice or cable competition, I would have to look at it.

No DirecTV?
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Not on in Columbus again! - 10/16/15 08:46 PM
An option we don't want. City had two cable and allowed it to be kept as one. Haven't looked at DirectTV because of cable extras we use.
Posted By: Cincy_Dawg Re: Not on in Columbus again! - 10/17/15 01:07 AM
Looks like we will be 'Streaming' again.....
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Not on in Columbus again! - 10/17/15 06:03 PM
I'm not sure what Browns fans expect. The Browns are 2-3 and the Bengals are 5-0, leading the division. As much as it sucks, some teams earn TV time and some teams don't.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: Not on in Columbus again! - 10/18/15 08:41 PM
They switched feeds to the Browns game, mid MCcown Interception. When it still looked like the Browns might win in regulation.
© DawgTalkers.net