DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: pblack18707 #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/02/15 09:30 PM
#Browns #Bengals injury report
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/02/15 09:41 PM
Why isn't Haden just on IR at this point?
Posted By: berea Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/02/15 09:51 PM
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Why isn't Haden just on IR at this point?

He likes to talk a good game during the week, concussion protocol or not. Some say the gig was up after the Bills game and it was realized, even by the likes of O'Neil, that he was not an "island" corner.
Posted By: DaveyD Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/03/15 12:34 AM
This has to be some type of concussion protocol length record?
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/03/15 01:15 AM
Oh no, Nate Orchard was limited, and possibly won't play?

Well, we better just forfeit the game right now then.

/purple
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/03/15 01:19 AM
Posters don't rip Joe, though. They just pile on Johnny because you know............we would be a playoff team if Johnny didn't drink.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/03/15 02:21 AM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Posters don't rip Joe, though. They just pile on Johnny because you know............we would be a playoff team if Johnny didn't drink.

Who has ever said that?
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/03/15 04:17 AM
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

Who has ever said that?

Not one person, ever. Nor has anyone even remotely insinuated it.... BUT, saying things like that lets him feel better about himself, so it's all good.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/03/15 03:24 PM
Cancelling my SB package if Nate can't get it done.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/03/15 04:20 PM
Yeah, that's what it is. rolleyes
Posted By: oobernoober Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 12:51 AM
At this point, who cares if Haden is or isn't milking his injury. Just shut him down and give a younger guy reps/looks.

Say what you want about Haden being a top-whatever corner... Dwayne Bowe he is not. The guy wants to grind and compete.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 01:20 AM
I disagree. He's been crap since he signed that contract.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 01:48 AM
I disagree. He's been crap since he signed that contract.

OK lets back this crap up. Am I hearing you correctly? Your blaming crap on Joe? Your bashing Joe? Sorry bro we will have to throw down on this.
Posted By: bigdatut Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 02:25 AM
"Throw down", lol.

Haden's a bum.
Posted By: berea Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 02:27 AM
Originally Posted By: bigdatut
"Throw down", lol.

Haden's a bum.

LOL +1 rofl
Posted By: GMdawg Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 12:48 PM
Originally Posted By: bigdatut
"Throw down", lol.

Haden's a bum.

Rolling up my sleeves. Don't make me come out of retirement for you to big guy LOL

Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 02:08 PM
Yeah, I am bashing Joe. He's been getting abused even w/out the injuries. The timing is concerning.

Throw down? What are you going to do...........unleash a deadly fart on me? sick
Posted By: eotab Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 02:16 PM
j/c...

Haden milking his injury??? How does one milk btw a Double Concussion as he was cleared and then got one again pretty easily. Sometimes posters here are so ridiculous!

Don't like him...but to diss him on coming back maybe too quickly and getting the 2nd concussion very easily??? Yeah I know he is fake limping in the head???

This is under NFL protocol and medical protocol to get cleared and its very cautious when somebody just got a concussion then 3 weeks later gets another one without a major collision. It is danger time. Haden's talent didn't just diminish because he got his money...that is also ridiculous. He played injured all year. The obvious leaping ability of his finishing a play was not there. Google Haden in Sport Science with pre draft video. Nursing a Hammy most of his games I thought it was obvious he didn't have that finish explosion...really out of choice??? Or just physically couldn't cause the Hammy was fragile.

There are two premises put out here on his lack of finish to the ball.

I say its from a fragile hammy.
Others say cause he a low character guy who got his money.

hmmm which is more apt to be the case?

He is out due to Concussions came back and in mid game was not allowed to re-enter due to the concussion protocol.

Lets see I say this is about the NFL protocol and a double concussion.

Others claim he is just shirking his duties cause that is what he do!

btw - any updates on the injury list?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 02:42 PM
Quote:
Sometimes posters here are so ridiculous!

Thanks tab.

Imagine if someone said that about you?!?!
Posted By: mac Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 03:01 PM
Originally Posted By: pblack18707
#Browns #Bengals injury report

Looking at this injury report, whatever our DBs have, IS CONTAGIOUS !

I've been biting my tongue about what I have been seeing take place in the Browns defensive backfield..not all of the Browns DBs, but the obvious DBs.

I believe we have individuals who are using concussion protocol to take a time out, abusing the NFLs overreaction (IMO) to reported concussions.

If I remember correctly, Haden and Gilbert were terrible and became targets of opposing offensive passing attacks.

There is absolutely no way to identify the abusers..it becomes a call that the franchise must make based on instinct. Other players usually know when someone is "faking it" and IMO, the Browms need to review the rooster after the season and weed out those who don't want to play for the Browns...jmho

Posted By: clevesteve Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 04:02 PM
Originally Posted By: mac

I've been biting my tongue about what I have been seeing take place in the Browns defensive backfield..not all of the Browns DBs, but the obvious DBs.

If I remember correctly, Haden and Gilbert were terrible and became targets of opposing offensive passing attacks.

Gilbert got knocked out cold last game.

I believe we have individuals who are using concussion protocol to take a time out, abusing the NFLs overreaction (IMO) to reported concussions.

Aren't you the guy who was screaming "Pro Cap! Pro Cap!" for years?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 04:25 PM
Yeah, he got knocked out by the kicker. saywhat

Not picking at you at all. I just think that is incredible given his draft status and issues that he was concussed by the kicker.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 04:28 PM

Not picking at you at all. I just think that is incredible given his draft status and issues that he was concussed by the kicker.

Why does it matter WHO knocked him out? A knee to the head will stop your head, just as a helmet, or shoulder pad will. The head stops, the brain doesn't. Concussion.
Posted By: mac Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/04/15 09:24 PM
T
Originally Posted By: clevesteve

Gilbert got knocked out cold last game.

Aren't you the guy who was screaming "Pro Cap! Pro Cap!" for years?

clev....I don't know what the hell the ProCap has to do with the Commish's concussion protocol?..you tell me.

Would you call Goodell's approach a success?

The ProCap was used for years in the NFL, by players who were close to being forced into retirement due to frequent concussions. Some decided to give the ProCap a try...AND IT WORKED!...extending the careers of some players, allowing them to retire on their own terms, rather than being forced out of the NFL prematurely due to concussions.

It really comes down to something that is in very short supply by those running the NFL...COMMON SENSE.

You can only put so much padding on the inside of a helmet and the last I checked, nothing the NFL has tried worked as well as the ProCap.

...that's enough about the ProCap.

Back to the NFL's window dressing program...some players seem to spend more time in concussion protocol than they do on field playing.

The Browns need eliminate those players who they feel are using/abusing the program.

Just one of the extra benefits that comes with a losing football team

Posted By: GMdawg Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/05/15 10:45 AM
Yeah, I am bashing Joe. He's been getting abused even w/out the injuries. The timing is concerning.

Throw down? What are you going to do...........unleash a deadly fart on me? sick

Even without the injuries? Oh you mean 2014 or 2013? Hell Joe has been injured all season. He has not played well at all this year but it's do to injuries not him Milking them rolleyes

and stop tempting me with the fart idea wink
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/05/15 02:52 PM
Was he injured in the first game of the year? How about against Oakland?

Now, don't gas me.
Posted By: Rishuz Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/05/15 03:15 PM
I really like a saying you've been posting lately...some guys love to win but some guys hate to lose.

I think Haden fits that comment.

He's an infuriating player to me. I am always hoping he makes a play to help us win a game and he's usually giving up the big play.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/05/15 03:26 PM
When I was coaching, we would have that conversation occasionally. Arguments would be made on both sides, but most of us agreed that having a guy who hates to lose sure makes us coaches look like geniuses. LOL

But seriously, those types of players are more willing to buy into your program. They will do the extra work. They seem to be more team oriented and less selfless. They don't get too high when you are winning and they step-up when things get tough.

They're easier to spot in hoops. I don't know if I have seen a guy who hates to lose as much as Jordan. Kobe was close. Guys like James Harden and Dr. J strike me more as guys that love/loved to win.
Posted By: Knight Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/05/15 04:40 PM
You can easily tell Tom Brady hates to lose, did you see his body language after the Bronco's game? He looked like someone stole his piece of pumpkin pie from the employee break room fridge.
Posted By: eotab Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/05/15 09:46 PM
Quote:
Sometimes posters here are so ridiculous!

Thanks tab.

Imagine if someone said that about you?!?!

??? why you said he was faking it??? I would be shocked if you did. Not my intentions but if you really think he's faking the concussion I do think that premise is ridiculous.

Posted By: eotab Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/05/15 09:49 PM

Man Vers you are going south fast.

He got knocked out by the head hitting the surface not any impact from a kicker. The back of his head hit hard on the surface as the kicker went low to avoid major contact. smh That's just bs.
Posted By: MrTed Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/05/15 10:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Knight
You can easily tell Tom Brady hates to lose, did you see his body language after the Bronco's game? He looked like someone stole his piece of pumpkin pie from the employee break room fridge.

Are you saying he was 'deflated'? (sorry, sorry-had to…) grin
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/06/15 12:29 AM
It looks like Bitonio is going to play tomorrow. We released our extra offensive linemen (Darrian Miller) and signed Darius Jennings from the practice squad.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/06/15 01:50 AM
Thanks bro.
Posted By: eotab Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/06/15 01:25 PM
Just keeping it real with football...its the bs you are writing lately that is pulling you down. You are trying to portray a head on contact with the kicker knocked him out which just is not the case. You reap what you sow.

back to injury.
Cleveland Browns
Position Name Injury 12/02/2015 12/03/2015 12/04/2015 Status
G J. Bitonio Ankle Limited Limited Limited Questionable
LB A. Bryant Elbow Full Full Full Probable
WR T. Gabriel Concussion DNP DNP DNP Out
DB J. Gilbert Concussion DNP DNP DNP Out
DB J. Haden Concussion DNP DNP DNP Out
WR A. Hawkins Concussion DNP DNP DNP Out
QB J. Manziel Right Elbow Full Full Full Probable
LB N. Orchard Groin Limited Limited Limited Questionable
DE R. Starks Knee Limited Limited Limited Questionable
Cincinnati Bengals
Position Name Injury 12/02/2015 12/03/2015 12/04/2015 Status
LB V. Burfict Knee Limited Full Probable
TE T. Eifert Neck DNP DNP DNP Doubtful
CB L. Hall Back DNP DNP Limited Questionable
S G. Iloka Groin Limited DNP DNP Questionable
CB A. Jones Foot DNP DNP Limited Questionable
LB E. Lamur Ankle DNP Limited Limited Probable
CB C. Lewis-Harris Ribs DNP DNP Full Probable
OT A. Whitworth Not Injury Related DNP Full DNP Doubtful
OT A. Smith Not Injury Related DNP Probable
Posted By: berea Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/07/15 04:12 AM
Was he injured in the first game of the year?

Haden laughed through Camp Cupcake with some stationary bike days, got beat in the first game with some bad tape exposing him from before, then started to quit on the year...injuries aside.
Posted By: berea Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/09/15 12:05 AM
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

He has not played well at all this year but it's do to injuries

That is what Rosenhaus would like everyone to believe. No wonder Adderall Joe ditched Shareef and went with the bigger name a few years back.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/09/15 12:54 PM
Was he injured in the first game of the year? How about against Oakland?

Now, don't gas me.

Week one he had the hip injury, plus he had a hammy injury in the pre season that was not 100 percent yet. Raiders game rib injury.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/09/15 12:55 PM
Here you go troll, now try to claim he has not been injured

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/joe-haden-player-injuries
Posted By: oobernoober Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/09/15 04:54 PM
Yikes. That many weeks with concussion, just shut the guy down already.
Posted By: ddubia Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/09/15 09:58 PM
Back to back concussions. Barely over one, played less than a full game before the next one.

By that time I'd suspect he was actually seeing those little blue birdies flying around his head.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/10/15 12:48 AM
It's amazing how so many of these guys never have these types of recurring injuries when it's their contract year.

Perhaps NFL teams should sign everyone to one-year contracts. I wonder if that would help reduce the amount of games missed?
Posted By: Swish Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/10/15 02:15 AM
I know right? After Alex Mack got that contract, it's really odd how he all of a sudden got a broken leg. Probably milked that too.
Posted By: berea Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/10/15 06:46 PM
It's amazing how so many of these guys never have these types of recurring injuries when it's their contract year.

LMAO - That is the proverbial elephant in the room, and not unnoticed by other players.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/11/15 10:45 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Posted By: oobernoober Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/11/15 06:21 PM
In my opinion, the best sarcasm is where you have a tiny bit of doubt if that person is actually being sarcastic.

True, some players probably milk their injuries. Haden could possibly be one of them, but I'm not sure. I just know that I won't blame a guy for getting his brain scrambled twice in quick succession. The season is lost, so just let the noodle recover.
Posted By: berea Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/12/15 10:01 PM

You again? Maybe you are O'Neil since he name calls his own D players then trounces off and mopes by the Gatorade.
Posted By: ddubia Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/13/15 12:41 AM
lame
Posted By: GMdawg Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/13/15 09:39 AM
"Study author Erin Buckels told Slate.com that the Internet’s anonymity has freed pathological people to act out. “The allure of trolling may be too strong for sadists,” she says, “as they presumably have limited opportunities to express their sadistic interests in a socially desirable manner.”
Posted By: berea Re: #Browns #Bengals injury report - 12/13/15 11:44 PM
No you can't be O'Neil, he always defers to Pet for quotes and such to attempt to motivate the players. LMAO If Pet would have simply taken over the D, the zombie McCown's efforts might not have been wasted. But say what you will 'bout Pet, his attempts at citations and quotes are least more applicable.
© DawgTalkers.net