DawgTalkers.net
First, I've clicked on the "contact link- <Referees@dawgtalkers.net>: at the bottom of the opening page and the link does not work...so I'll just post my question here.

refs...Why was my thread titled...Key to "winning"...talent evaluation....why was it locked?

The wife and I went to a funeral visitation and were gone until last evening and I did not log on to DT until this morning. I was having a conversation with another board member (floquinho) about the subject of the thread, avoiding the personal bickering that was going on...and I find that my thread was locked while I was away.

Please tell me what I've done wrong...thanks, mac
It's the only way to keep Last Word Larry in check. laugh
Yet here you are.
lmao. Right on cue!
Yeah, I should just sit back and take it according to some. That's not going to happen and I'm not going anywhere.
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Very nice self portrayal there.
Originally Posted by FATE
lmao. Right on cue!

rofl Quick, lock it!
Yes, while you think you're still ahead in degrading someone else. What a mighty goal you have achieved. But at least you've found yourself a pastime. Congrats!
Just because you started the thread doesn’t mean you had anything to do with the reason it was locked. It became nothing but bickering and personal attacks, just like this thread. In some cases, we are not going to take the time to remove all the posts, and we just lock it up.

Feel free to start another one and hope your fellow posters can control themselves.
[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by Referee 3
Just because you started the thread doesn’t mean you had anything to do with the reason it was locked. It became nothing but bickering and personal attacks, just like this thread. In some cases, we are not going to take the time to remove all the posts, and we just lock it up.

Feel free to start another one and hope your fellow posters can control themselves.

ref 3...I don't have the power to kick those folks doing the bickering, off of a thread that I start...only the refs have that power.

I will attempt to restart the thread...thanks, mac
© DawgTalkers.net