DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Question ...... - 12/25/23 08:04 PM
My barber has been out of his shop for a little while, as he has been in the hospital. They are testing him right now for MS. He is his family's sole bread winner, and a really good guy.His younger sister set upm a go-fund-me page for him, to help cover expenses and such. There is a great deal of uncertainty for the family right now.

Is it acceptable if I put up a thread for the go-fund-me for him and his family?
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Question ...... - 12/25/23 08:11 PM
I don't know. BUT, a few years ago a similar situation arose. High school friend got hit by a car trying to prevent his grandson from getting kidnapped. In Alabama. Ended up losing his leg, and he was the only person in his family working.

I asked and was told no, and was given the reason why. It made perfect sense to me, so I didn't post it.

I am not a ref on here, nor do I have any sway in any way.
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Question ...... - 12/27/23 06:28 PM
While I absolutely empathize with the feeling and their situation, we just can't have it because it literally opens a Pandora's box of future requests of people wanting to post similar things and in a nutshell, absolutely none of us want to be in the practice of determining whose case is legitimate and allowed to be posted and whose isn't.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Question ...... - 12/28/23 01:24 AM
OK. Understood.
© DawgTalkers.net