DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: DiamDawg Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/20/17 02:33 AM
YA BUDDY ... thumbsup

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/...order-wall.html

First look at 8 prototypes of Trump's 'big, beautiful' border wall

As workers nearly complete the first prototypes of President Trump’s border wall, next week the Department of Homeland Security will begin testing which designs best deter and prevent illegal immigrants from entering the U.S.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection awarded eight contracts to six companies to build the prototypes. Four are made of reinforced concrete, the others involve alternate materials, mostly steel.

Each model is 18 to 30 feet high and 30 feet long. Contractors have until Oct. 26 to complete their design before testing begins. All of the construction is taking place a few miles east of San Diego.

Testing will include how long it takes to scale the barrier, or breach it using a concrete saw or jackhammer. Do the designs contain sensors? If so, can the prototype alert agents when someone is trying to breach, scale or dig beneath the wall?

Why is that important? Border patrol agents say a fence, wall or barrier – call it what you want – only buys time. Every wall can be breached. Agents need appropriate roads to reach any area along the border in a matter of minutes to interdict or apprehend an individual.

The question for evaluators will be: one, what design works best for the money and, secondly, where is it to be located? What works in the desert, say solid precast concrete, will not work in canyons where there is flash flooding. In that terrain, a design utilizing steel bollards may work best.

Compared to existing fencing along the border, which ranges from 10 feet tall steel mat installed in the 1990s, to 16-foot-tall steel mesh erected in 2006, the new designs at 30 feet tall are imposing.

As for actually getting built, the politics is messy and some lawmakers purposely misinform the public as to what is being proposed.

One, the CBP is not proposing a 2,200-mile-all from San Diego, Calif, to Brownsville, Texas. That is not realistic, necessary or affordable.

Two, existing law calls for 700 miles of “double fencing.” The U.S. doesn't have that. Under the 2006 Secure Fence Act, the federal government only completed 350 miles of fence, and only in select areas are there two fences.

Many argue, Congress has already authorized another 300 miles of barrier. Whether it’s called a fence or a wall, is politics.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/20/17 02:57 AM
Oh, can we talk art?

I like beautiful wall mosaics.

I really like this one.

Posted By: DevilDawg2847 Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/20/17 03:15 AM
I'd be cool if they allowed art on the Wall!

But I'd be concerned some posters here would draw dirty pictures and post Diam's name and phone number with a "for a good time call..."
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/20/17 09:35 AM
I like the concrete road divider style prototype. It's bold, solid, and and makes a statement. It's says welcome to hell.
Posted By: IRE 45 Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/20/17 01:10 PM
Keep your eye on the bouncing ball
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/20/17 10:03 PM
Great ... now there gonna start coming over for abortions ... this country rocks, especially if your an illegal ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/19/ill...udge-rules.html
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/20/17 10:26 PM
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Great ... now there gonna start coming over for abortions ... this country rocks, especially if your an illegal ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/19/ill...udge-rules.html

Swell. Just swell.

We'll all just ante up a bit more taxes to pay for their abortions.

I'll start passin the hat.

Perhaps we can raise the Social Security age to, hmmm, say 80ish, give or take?

No doubt they'd appreciate it.

Then again, whats another tril or 3.

SMH
Posted By: DevilDawg2847 Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 01:49 AM
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
I like the concrete road divider style prototype. It's bold, solid, and and makes a statement. It's says welcome to hell.

On those rare occasion where there will be a 'uge gate, do you think it should look like the Gates of Heaven, all gold and pearly... Or a bland stone arch with the sign "Abandon All Hope All Ye Who Enter"?
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 01:41 PM
The Prez says keep it simple!

Golden gates with the large word, TRUMP on top. thumbsup
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 01:42 PM
THANKS oBUMa

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/21/ms-...police-say.html

MS-13 gang may be linked to human remains found in New York City suburb, police say

The violent MS-13 gang has been linked to a wave of recent killings in New York's Long Island suburbs. That's why police believe that human remains found in one location could lead to more grisly discoveries.

Police in Nassau County on Long Island say they have found several spots in a 27-acre park in the hamlet of Roosevelt that may be gravesites for the gang's victims.

“The process is slow due to the terrain and growth,” Detective Lt. Stephen Fitzpatrick of the Nassau County Police Department Homicide Squad told reporters.

Fitzpatrick said one set of male human remains has been found, but has not been identified. He would not reveal how long the remains have been in the area.

“There are a couple other spots that we have interest in and we will look at them slowly but surely,” he said, noting that one detective broke his ankle while searching.

Fitzpatrick added that police dogs have had “positive” responses to areas they were interested in.

Police said they received a tip about the remains from the Department of Homeland Security.

Members of the MS-13 gang, which originates from El Salvador, have been charged in recent killings in Long Island immigrant communities.

More than 20 killings in Long Island have been blamed on the gang since the start of last year.

As of last September, police estimated that there are around 400 MS-13 gang members operating in Suffolk County and more than 320 of them were arrested with the help of immigration agents, the New York Times reported.

The county has taken in 4,728 minors who came by themselves from Central America since October 2013 to June 2017, the newspaper also reported, citing federal data.

......................................................................................................

WOW ... even I’m STUNNED at the fact LI took in over 4700 unaccompanied minors over a 4 year 8 month period ... thats kids under 18 ... that’s INCREDIBLE .... thats more than 1 every 2 days ...

What a legacy .... u guys idealize a real good guy ... what a great AMERICAN .... rolleyes ...
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 01:44 PM
Awww, be nice, MS13 is Dreamers. To hate them is Racist, like everything else in America these days.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 01:56 PM
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Awww, be nice, MS13 is Dreamers.

They’ve sent a lot of people to forever DREAM LAND ...

What a legacy oBUMa has ...

- health care ...
- Iran deal
- Chinese taking over the islands in the South China Sea
- debt exploding
- Benghazi
- ISIS

Thats just the tip of the iceberg ... its incredible to me how this man is IDOLIZED by the left ... .
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 02:03 PM
its incredible to me how this man is IDOLIZED by the left ... .

Because over the last couple of Decades, he's all they got.

You really think they can idolize Harry Reed, Schumer or Nancy?
Posted By: IRE 45 Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 03:15 PM
Diam when a clown like 40 is your mirror and sole cheering section that alone has to tell you that you are in the hinterlands of reasonable thought .
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 03:39 PM
And when someone the likes of IRE criticizes your views, wear it as a Badge of Honor.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 03:52 PM
I like the looks of all the Wall samples as they each send the same, correct message...

Halt! There is an actual Nation on the other side of this wall, with Laws we all live by.
We are a Nation of Legal Immigrants so if you would like to join us, please apply at the office.

thumbsup
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 04:33 PM
Originally Posted By: IRE 45
Diam when a clown like 40 is your mirror and sole cheering section that alone has to tell you that you are in the hinterlands of reasonable thought .

Ya ... once again ... u and yours are right ...

I mean we don’t have enough MURDERS, RAPIST and DRUNK DRIVERS KILLING US that are here legally .... let’s ALLOW MORE to come in ILLEGALLY ...

We can’t take care of the people here legally ... our debt is thru the roof ... so hey ... lets bring in more for us to support ILEGALLY ....

BRILIANT!!! rolleyes

what a f’n moron i am ... thumbsup
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 06:49 PM
I think you either overlooked or purposefully decided not to look at a key part of your own headline.

may be linked

But don't let that stop you. Carry on......
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 07:04 PM
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I think you either overlooked or purposefully decided not to look at a key part of your own headline.

may be linked

But don't let that stop you. Carry on......

I let nothing stop me .... thumbsup

I don’t know what your post means ... but thats OK .. it makes it one of your better ones as of late .... rofl ...
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 07:09 PM
MS-13 gang may be linked to human remains found in New York City suburb, police say

It's the headline that is linked to the FOX article you posted above. So you went on a rant about something that may or may not be.

Just pointing out the obvious for you.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 07:17 PM
Thanks ... appreciatte it ..

I got 100 that says they end up Ms-13 members doing the killing ... u got 100 that says its someone from the rest of the worlds population? ...
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 07:22 PM
What's the need to focus on just one gang?

Trump should focus on all gangs if he's serious about inner-city reform.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 07:22 PM
I'm saying that nobody knows for sure right now. Just like the headline you yourself posted indicates.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 07:24 PM
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist

I agree with this. Atlanta has 200 gangs. They all need to go!
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 07:29 PM
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

Not me ... keep the home grown ones and just get rid of the illegal ones ... rolleyes ...
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 07:30 PM
Well it's hard to tell. You only talk about the Mexican gangs.
Posted By: RocketOptimist Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 07:45 PM
Never meant you, Diam.

Trump routinely talks about MS-13. He rarely addresses concerns of inner-city America.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 07:52 PM

We can get rid of the illegal immigrant gangs by arresting and deporting, don't even need a trial.

The inner city citizen gangs are gonna get their turn soon enough. thumbsup
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 08:04 PM

Agreed. Plus, Atlanta is one of the top sex trafficking cities as well. Toledo is right up there, also.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 10:39 PM

I hope they choose this wall. The symbolism it shares with DJT would turn the wall into an art piece.
Posted By: Swish Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 10:55 PM
i hope they choose that wall too.

that way instead of the illegals throwing drugs over the wall like they do, they can just slip it between the beams. more cost effective that way.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 11:04 PM
A double wall of those with electrified beams and killer dogs running between the walls with Piranha and Electric Eel filled pits?

Stop talking outta your neck!
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 11:07 PM
Razor wire along the top is a must have accessory for any fashionable barrier wall.
Posted By: Swish Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 11:07 PM
it's not a legit wall if it doesn't have a moat surrounding it filled with sharks.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 11:09 PM
I dont know about that. Mark Cuban might try to make a deal with the illegals and let them through.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 11:10 PM
A double wall of those with electrified beams and killer dogs running between the walls with Piranha and Electric Eel filled pits?

Why is Trump outsourcing border control to foreign species? Does Trump hate American animals?
Posted By: Swish Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/21/17 11:12 PM
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Why is Trump outsourcing border control to foreign species? Does Trump hate American animals?

well he's been outsourcing his wives so...i dunno bro
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/22/17 11:08 AM
Never meant you, Diam.

Trump routinely talks about MS-13. He rarely addresses concerns of inner-city America.

Thanks for clarifying ...

Ya .. i’d Like to know whats going on with that ... I was excited when he had the meetings with Brown, Lewis and other black activists ... we haven’t heard squat since the inauguration ....

When he met with the black leaders before the election I knew it was to get votes and hoped it was sincere ... then he had more meetings with black leaders in between the election and inauguration .... if it was campaign BS why would he have done that ....

Since then .... all we’ve heard is him tell Rham he better take care of the shooting gallery his city has become .... thats it ....

Hopefully very soon he comes out with Brown and Lewis at a press conference and they announce some plans to start working on some of the issues we have in our inner cities ...

I hope this wasn’t just campaign BS ...
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/22/17 11:11 AM

We can get rid of the illegal immigrant gangs by arresting and deporting, don't even need a trial.

The inner city citizen gangs are gonna get their turn soon enough. thumbsup

FOR ALL OUR SAKES I HOPE YOUR RIGHT 40 ...
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/22/17 11:13 AM
Originally Posted By: Swish
i hope they choose that wall too.

that way instead of the illegals throwing drugs over the wall like they do, they can just slip it between the beams. more cost effective that way.

Your just being sellfish ... keep your cost down .... wink ...
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/24/17 11:30 AM
Thanks Jeff ... Thanks Donald ... Thanks Law Enforcement ... Clean up in ISLE oBUMa ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/...treet-gang.html

Sessions: All bets are off in hunt for MS-13 street gang

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday promised an all-out assault on the brutal MS-13 street gang “just like we took Al Capone off the streets.”

Sessions said the gang’s members are suspected in a series of killings in New York City's suburbs and the U.S. “will use whatever laws we have” to get them off the street.

The new designation directs prosecutors to pursue all legal avenues, including racketeering, gun and tax laws, to target the gang, said Sessions, a Republican former U.S. senator from Alabama.

Sessions designated the gang with Central American ties as a "priority" for the Department of Justice's Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces, which has historically focused on drug trafficking and money laundering. MS-13, or La Mara Salvatrucha, is generally known for extortion and violence rather than distributing and selling narcotics.

"They leave misery, devastation and death in their wake. They threaten entire governments. They must be and will be stopped," the attorney general said, while in Philadelphia.

The gang has become a prime target of President Trump's administration amid its broader crackdown on immigration.

Members of the gang are suspected of committing several high-profile killings in New York, Maryland and Virginia. The gang's violence drew the Republican president's attention after two teenage girls was beaten and hacked to death in a suspected gang attack on Long Island.

The girls were among 22 people believed to have been killed by the gang on Long Island since the start of 2016. Most of the people arrested in those killings were in the U.S. illegally, law enforcement officials have said.

After Trump took office, he directed federal law enforcement officials to focus resources on combating transnational gangs, including MS-13. But the new designation will allow officials to target MS-13 with a "renewed vigor and a sharpened focus," said Sessions, who flew to El Salvador in July, in part to learn more about how the gang's activities there affect crime in the U.S.

MS-13 originated in Los Angeles in the 1980s, then entrenched itself in Central America when its leaders were deported.

Making a street gang like MS-13 a priority marks a shift for the drug enforcement task force, said James Trusty, who headed the Department of Justice's organized crime and gang section before he left in January.

Some MS-13 cases have drug connections, but "you'd be hard-pressed to come up with evidence that MS-13 is part of a cartel," he said. "The most common aspect of MS-13 prosecutions has been murder and witness intimidation or retaliation, not drug trafficking."
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/24/17 01:08 PM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/illegal-immigrants-jump-border-wall-during-msnbc-report

WATCH: Illegal Immigrants Jump Fence During MSNBC Report on Border Wall

40 .... go check this out ... u need to see the reporters reaction when he sees them jumping the fence ...

PRICELESS .... its almost like he didn’t know there was a problem ... guess that should be expected considering where he works .... thumbsup
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/24/17 02:48 PM
The number of illegal immigrants vs total US population in the USA has been holding at 3.5% since 2009. It was out of control right up to 2009....Oh yeah thanks Obama.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/24/17 02:59 PM
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
The number of illegal immigrants vs total US population in the USA has been holding at 3.5% since 2009. It was out of control right up to 2009....Oh yeah thanks Obama.

I’m sure the Stienle’s, Shaws and thousands of other families are thanking oBUMa also ...

Shows where your hearts at ... very sad ..
Posted By: PerfectSpiral Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/24/17 03:33 PM
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

I’m sure the Stienle’s, Shaws and thousands of other families are thanking oBUMa also ...

Shows where your hearts at ... very sad ..

LOL you don't know what heart is bro.
Posted By: CanadaDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/24/17 09:59 PM
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/26/17 11:16 PM
Sounds like a great guy to have in the neighborhood ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/26/cal...ted-driver.html

California man arrested for reportedly letting his 11-year-old nephew be his designated driver

A man in southern California was arrested Sunday after allegedly allowing his 11-year-old nephew to drive his car while he was drunk and passed out in the passenger seat.

Police pulled the car over after noticing several traffic violations as well as the fact that a kid was driving, the Port Hueneme Police Department said in a statement on Facebook.

The car reportedly pulled over, ending up slightly off the road, and police discovered the driver was an 11-year-old boy. During the traffic stop, police said they received calls from people reporting a child “driving a vehicle with a male front passenger slumped in the seat.”

“The kid obviously did not know how to drive a car. He was making traffic violations, weaving, the speed was erratic," Sgt. Christopher Graham of the Port Hueneme police told KTLA.

The man in the passenger seat was Genoro Lopez, 29, who the boy said was his uncle, the statement said. Police said the boy initially claimed his uncle was giving him a driving lesson but later admitted that he was actually his uncle’s designated driver.

Inside the car, police reportedly found that the boy was propped up in the driver’s seat on a folded sweatshirt “to assist him in reaching the pedals and seeing over the steering wheel.” Lopez was also seen with open alcohol and appeared to be drunk, police said.

When Lopez got out of the car, authorities reportedly saw a firearm between the seat and the door. It was eventually found to be fake.

DRUNKEN TOURIST CAN’T RECALL ATTACK DURING ZOMBIE BIKE RIDE

Lopez was arrested on the spot, police said. The boy was released to his mother.

According to the statement, the man admitted to police that his nephew was driving him around because he feared being arrested for drunk driving. Police also discovered that Lopez had a warrant for being an unlicensed driver and he had used methamphetamine earlier in the day while his nephew was in his care.

Police charged Lopez with felony child endangerment, the outstanding misdemeanor warrant, and for having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle, the statement said. The suspect was also reported to have previously been arrested for drunk driving in California.

Lopez was reportedly put in jail on a $50,000 bond.
Posted By: Swish Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/26/17 11:19 PM
I don’t understand what this has to do with a wall.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/26/17 11:23 PM

Bro you know the wall is code for it's alright to hate mexicans...
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/26/17 11:28 PM
Drunk driving recently affected me in a personal way. A really good hockey buddy of mine was killed by a drunk driver after heading home from one of our games. He was dead less than an hour after I saw him leave. The guy who was arrested and charged had previous DUIs, and had a Hispanic-sounding last name.

Still has nothing to do with the wall.
Posted By: Swish Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/26/17 11:34 PM
Sorry for your loss bro.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/26/17 11:47 PM
That is sad. Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/26/17 11:49 PM

No, the Wall is code for its ok to be an independent Nation.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/27/17 01:16 AM
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Drunk driving recently affected me in a personal way. A really good hockey buddy of mine was killed by a drunk driver after heading home from one of our games. He was dead less than an hour after I saw him leave. The guy who was arrested and charged had previous DUIs, and had a Hispanic-sounding last name.

If he was here illegally it sure as all hell does ...
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/27/17 01:19 AM
That was insensitive of me ... sorry ooob ...

Tough times ... sorry for your loss ...
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/27/17 02:26 AM

Yep. All the hombres are bad now. Doesn't matter if their family has been in the US longer than yours, the spics gotta go.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/27/17 01:38 PM
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

If he was here illegally it sure as all hell does ...

Drunk driving is drunk driving. From what I've read/heard, that loser is not an illegal alien... but for the sake of debate let's pretend he is. Him being here illegally wasn't the reason why he killed my buddy. Driving drunk did.
I know you'll say, "but if the wall was up, he wouldn't be here and your buddy would still be alive". That might be true. It also might be true that the white guy that was blasted just down the road would've got him. A drunk driver killed my buddy... beyond that it's irrelevant. If illegal aliens somehow had the market cornered on getting DWIs and stuff, then I could understand your argument.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/27/17 01:44 PM
I didn't take your comment as insensitive at all, so no worries, Diam. I'm usually a very pragmatic and logical person, but that loss was pretty sudden and it really hurt.

I only brought it up because I felt it was pertinent to the discussion here. I wasn't really looking for sympathy or condolences, but that is still much appreciated. You guys are a really good bunch... when you want to be... :-p
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/27/17 01:56 PM

Yep. All the hombres are bad now. Doesn't matter if their family has been in the US longer than yours, the spics gotta go.

Only those whose first act upon entering our country was breaking our immigration laws. The rest of them are just fine.

You guys hate to discuss that they committed a criminal act when entering our country and then turn around and pretend they should be rewarded for it.

That's like saying if someone gets busted for possession of heroin, the answer is to give him more heroin and let him go.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Big Beautiful Wall ... - 10/27/17 07:25 PM

That word you used to describe "all the hombres"........it gives off the exact same feel as the n word.
© DawgTalkers.net