DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Damanshot Trump now says he won't testify tomorrow - 12/10/23 11:55 PM
https://www.newsweek.com/onald-trum...-decision-testify-new-york-trial-1851108

In all honesty, I never thought he would., Just more bravado....
He can’t. His lawyers know he’d purger himself within the first 4 words from his mouth.
Posted By: Swish Re: Trump now says he won't testify tomorrow - 12/11/23 02:00 AM
I wonder if MAGAs will ever admit that this guy hypes them up, yet never delivers in the end. This was his time to really set the record straight. His supporters would’ve been flooding social media with all sort of quotes and conspiracies on how the judge is corrupt.

But nope.

No birth certificate
No wall
No locking Hillary up
No infrastructure week
No repeal and replacement of Obamacare
No evidence of voter fraud

L, after L, after L.

Conservatives told me they like winning. I do too, so what’s wrong with this picture?
No. Trump is a failure they find impossible to admit. Cracks me up when I see them bad mouthing Biden for gaffs, but you never see them dragging Trump through the mud for worse. And almost nobody voted for him when I ask, makes me think it wasn’t even as close as reported.
Originally Posted by Swish
I wonder if MAGAs will ever admit that this guy hypes them up, yet never delivers in the end. This was his time to really set the record straight. His supporters would’ve been flooding social media with all sort of quotes and conspiracies on how the judge is corrupt.

But nope.

No birth certificate
No wall
No locking Hillary up
No infrastructure week
No repeal and replacement of Obamacare
No evidence of voter fraud

L, after L, after L.

Conservatives told me they like winning. I do too, so what’s wrong with this picture?

Lol ..yet he still has over 51% of the GOP base lining up for another L
© DawgTalkers.net