DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: cfrs15 Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/16/16 10:46 PM
Good or bad?
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/16/16 11:10 PM
You missed the point.
Posted By: Dave Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/17/16 11:58 AM
I went with "Bad" because I think they will probably be "Bad", and I don't mean "Bad" in a "Good" way.
Posted By: YepTheBrownsRule Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/17/16 12:39 PM
A better poll would be to see what people's real expectations are. I'm hoping for 5 wins. I expect 3.
Posted By: Arps Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/17/16 01:06 PM
Until we prove we can be good, I expect that we will continue to be bad.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/17/16 01:56 PM
I don't think anyone should enter this season under the assumption we'll be good.
Posted By: dawg66 Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/17/16 05:24 PM
We won 3 games last year with Pett at the helm and I think Hue is a better coach so I will go with 5 wins this year.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/17/16 09:02 PM
Good for what?
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/17/16 10:47 PM
On any given sunday i have a better chance of picking up a dude than the browns winning. Its very sad.

Not that i would do that.
Posted By: Punchsmack Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/18/16 03:33 PM
Good for nothing maybe. tongue

I think they'll be better this season and maybe "good" next year.
Posted By: YTownBrownsFan Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/18/16 04:21 PM
Originally Posted By: YepTheBrownsRule
A better poll would be to see what people's real expectations are. I'm hoping for 5 wins. I expect 3.

I agree with that range.

I think that we will start out really rough with defense. Horton tends to dump everything on the defense and let them learn on the job. This will probably be disastrous early on .... until everyone understands their role on the field.

The offense has some potential, especially at WR ...... but they have to put it all together. I don't see that happening right away. I strongly believe that we will see a lot of situations where one side of the ball or another makes crucial mistakes at the crucial moments, and even though we overall play fairly well ... we blow games at the very end. Other teams have superstars who can make those key plays at key moments ..... but we don't .... at least not yet. I think that there will be growth this year ..... but that it will not translate into wins, not this year, anyway.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/18/16 04:56 PM
85% bad, huh? And all this time we've been warned about the positive posters that rule the board.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/18/16 07:25 PM
I think they'll "get" better, as the season goes on. If we're the same team on the last game as we were on the first, then it's a total failure (again) of young player development.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/18/16 08:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
I think they'll "get" better, as the season goes on.

And that is why I voted "Good". I didn't vote based on the number of wins, but rather on my expectations of our game performance by season's end...
Posted By: clevesteve Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/18/16 08:49 PM
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
On any given sunday i have a better chance of picking up a dude than the browns winning. Its very sad.

Not that i would do that.

+1
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/19/16 08:58 PM
Relative to the rest of the NFL, we will be considered bad. Relative to what we saw last year, we can be good. Good and bad are subjective and relative. That's the third law of fluid dynamics.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/20/16 09:34 AM
Bad, but hope for some progression from young players ... and hope that RG3 shows us something
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/20/16 09:34 AM
and hope that Philadelphia is also bad
Posted By: TTTDawg Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/23/16 09:19 PM
They can go 2-14 and look good or 4-12 and look bad.

All I wanna see is growth and continuity. In 3-4 years I wanna vote "Good".

Same old, same old. New O, new D, wash, rinse, repeat.

I'm voting bad cause I'm strictly going final record. Brutal schedule = BAD.

Which could be good. notallthere
Posted By: Vambo Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/24/16 02:10 AM
Originally Posted By: bbrowns32
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
I think they'll "get" better, as the season goes on.

And that is why I voted "Good". I didn't vote based on the number of wins, but rather on my expectations of our game performance by season's end...

I agree! thumbsup
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/24/16 08:51 PM
It's a vague and subjective question asked in a year where everything is once again new from the top down. It's the first year of a total re-build and what would seem good to one person may seem bad to another.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/25/16 12:27 AM
Pit..............cfrs made this stupid thread for a dumb reason. Trust me on that one.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/25/16 11:45 PM
Well according this poll, it seems like most people think the Browns will be bad. Thanks for your input!
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/26/16 01:31 AM
brownie

And you still missed the point. Deliberately, I think.......because I don't believe you are dense.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Will the Browns be good or bad? - 08/27/16 10:08 AM
after last night? bad doesn't do them justice
© DawgTalkers.net