DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Other Games - 11/02/17 11:10 PM
Bills/Jets tonight ... who we got?
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Other Games - 11/03/17 12:41 AM
Those Jet jerseys are completely ugly.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/03/17 02:04 AM
I want to "tank" like the Jets and be competitive and win games.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/03/17 02:06 AM
McCown > every Brown's QB.
Posted By: Bull_Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/03/17 02:17 AM
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
McCown > every Brown's QB.

Definitely crossed my mind as well a few times. And the failed trade QB as well.

I didn't think to check Benjamin's status, so I'm taking the zero in fantasy.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/03/17 09:15 AM
i'll be honest, the Jets look pretty good ... and McCown looks light years ahead of anything we've had here in years. Obviously he's old and not the answer, but he's playing well right now.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Other Games - 11/03/17 02:58 PM
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
i'll be honest, the Jets look pretty good ... and McCown looks light years ahead of anything we've had here in years. Obviously he's old and not the answer, but he's playing well right now.

Yeah, Josh is playing pretty damn good, but that's only fitting given we need a QB and released him hahahaha. It's the plan in motion, folks.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Other Games - 11/03/17 03:00 PM

But he couldn't win for us.

So even if we had a serviceable qb, which we don't, chances are pretty good we would still be 0 - 8 and the bye week kicking out butt.
Posted By: jacksondawg Re: Other Games - 11/03/17 09:47 PM
rooting for indy there a 500 team at home plus savage only put up 7 points in his start.
I am picking indy outright then are pick could be no worst then 8th
Posted By: dawgpound101 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 05:23 PM
Brock wins today...I'm going downstairs to kick the dog.
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 06:13 PM
Took the Bengals and the points today, rooting for them is tough.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 06:34 PM
brock with a brock pick
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 06:35 PM
Tom Savage is a little different than Deshaun watson
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 06:42 PM
Giants give up a 52 yard TD pass on 3rd and 37.

Sounds very Cleveland Brown like.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 06:52 PM
They just gave up another bomb. Goff is destroying them.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 06:59 PM
Falcon TE Hopper having a good game.
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 07:12 PM
AJ Green ejected, he just punched a guy wearing a helemt.

Does it get any dumber than that?

Not like Green to lose his cool like that though, usually he's a pretty level headed guy.
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 07:14 PM
Originally Posted By: dawgpound101
Brock wins today...I'm going downstairs to kick the dog.

Hopefully today makes you realize how bad Brock is before you beat your dog to death. smirk
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 07:20 PM
Originally Posted By: Psydeffect

Not like Green to lose his cool like that though, usually he's a pretty level headed guy.

If I’m playing the bengals next week, i’m shoving Green to the ground to see if he’ll start another fight and get ejected again. Also watching him punch a helmet is priceless.
Posted By: Dave Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 07:27 PM
Jalen Ramsey shouldn't have been ejected.
Posted By: Dave Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 07:42 PM
Between Adam Jones and Vontaze Burfict, the Bengals are a personal foul waiting to happen.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 08:11 PM
It was really fun to watch DeShaun Watson. It also benefited us greatly. Tom Savage is an abomination.
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 08:29 PM
j/c:

"We should have kept Brock Osweiler."

rofl
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 08:35 PM
If we're going to fire Hue Jackson, then I'd love to have Jim Schwartz as our head coach. I think we can have a truly elite defense with him as our coach.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 08:40 PM
If the Jaguars had a QB that they trusted, they might be the best team in the league. They just kick people everyone's butt every week.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 08:43 PM
We might have a boatload of coaches fired this off-season. Hue Jackson, Ben McAdoo, Dirk Koetter, Jack del Rio, Chuck Pagano, Bill O'Brien, John Fox, and Bruce Arians (if he retires) could all conceivably be out of jobs.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 09:01 PM
Sheard and Mingo!
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 09:03 PM
Might sound dumb, but why not run it there? They were on the three, right?
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 09:06 PM
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Sheard and Mingo!

...and Desir!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 09:21 PM
so, Goff and Wentz look incredible
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 09:29 PM
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Might sound dumb, but why not run it there? They were on the three, right?

It's the last play either way. I guess on a pass you can still get a PI or defensive holding or something.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 09:30 PM
so, Goff and Wentz look incredible

Really depressing.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 09:35 PM
It'll be interesting to hear Romo announce the Cowboys game.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 09:41 PM
Dak is so cool under pressure
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 09:45 PM
https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/927243514819350528

Pretty cool play.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 10:16 PM
It was hysterical. Playing up to potential.

I can't root for them.

How bad was it?
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 10:18 PM
Worst game of musical chairs I can imagine.

Who is next?
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 10:40 PM
Unbelievable end to the half of the KC vs DAL game. Wow.
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 10:48 PM
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
It was hysterical. Playing up to potential.

I can't root for them.

How bad was it?

Not taking anything away from Jacksonville, they are a solid team with the exception of Bortles. But it was so bad it left me scratching my head (and I knew we were bad) at realizing how bad our poor old Brownies are losing to them 31-7.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:01 PM
what was dallas' defense doing?
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:04 PM
Being generous to KC.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:08 PM
washington up in seattle too
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:12 PM
Wilson is destroying my fantasy teams today.

Oh well, he'll make up for it down the road.
Posted By: cle23 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:14 PM
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Originally Posted By: Psydeffect

If I’m playing the bengals next week, i’m shoving Green to the ground to see if he’ll start another fight and get ejected again. Also watching him punch a helmet is priceless.

I wouldn't be surprised if Green is suspended. He tackled a guy by the throat and then threw several punches. He even waited for Ramsey to turn away before attacking from behind. He should be suspended.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:20 PM
not sure Green has any prior incidents. If he doesn't, i bet it's just a hefty fine
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:31 PM
Is it gay pride week in Seattle? That was the gayest group TD celebration I've ever seen.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:51 PM
If it wasn’t for the Browns I’d only watch the Red Zone channel when watching NFL games.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:52 PM
Kirk Cousins threw one of the best passes of the season earlier today. He was getting crushed (the Seahawk that hit him got a roughing the passer penalty), but still threw a perfect pass down the field. He has gotten really good and I totally didn't see it coming.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:53 PM
If it wasn’t for the Browns I’d only watch the Red Zone channel when watching NFL games.

Just switch to the RedZone when the Browns are down by more than one score like I do.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Other Games - 11/05/17 11:56 PM
Looks like a fight in the SF Cards game now. It’s like the 4th fight in an NFL game today. Is this becoming the WWE?
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 12:05 AM
After sucking all game it appears the Seahawks will beat the Skins. Too bad for the Skins.
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 12:09 AM
Make sure to watch the video after about the 16th second mark, they really get into it.

'NFL should suspend A.J. Green, and maybe Mike Evans'

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/...aybe-mike-evans
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 12:15 AM
After sucking all game it appears the Seahawks will beat the Skins. Too bad for the Skins.

Not so fast there, lol.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 12:15 AM
In a completely improbable outcome the Skins came back and scored to take the lead on the Seahags.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 12:15 AM
Originally Posted By: jfanent

Not so fast there, lol.

Amazing isn’t it?
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 12:24 AM
great game ... poor/disorganized reffing at the end
Posted By: Psydeffect Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 12:27 AM
great game ... poor/disorganized reffing at the end

What did they get wrong? Looked like they made the correct calls to me.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 12:29 AM
I understand why they needed to review it, but it gave Seattle an extra play.
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 12:33 AM
They should’ve ran 10 seconds off the clock and ended the game as Seattle never would have had enough time to run that play.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 12:58 AM
Not being aggressive. Cool play though.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 01:27 AM
Mostly watched Chiefs-Cowboys game. Two competent teams with good QB play..... man, it must be nice to be a fan of teams like that. Smith doesn't throw picks, Dak makes plays.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 01:33 AM
Kinda my thoughts watching that game. They make it look so easy.
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 02:01 AM
Parkey just missed an extra point
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 02:05 AM
And then He recovered his own onside kick.
Posted By: cle23 Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 02:15 AM
not sure Green has any prior incidents. If he doesn't, i bet it's just a hefty fine

Green and Cortland Finnegan were thrown out a few years ago for a very similar fight.
Posted By: Swish Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 02:39 AM
I thought that was Andre Johnson.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 02:43 AM
Originally Posted By: Swish

Pretty sure you're right.

Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 03:41 AM
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20
Make sure to watch the video after about the 16th second mark, they really get into it.

'NFL should suspend A.J. Green, and maybe Mike Evans'

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/...aybe-mike-evans

A.J. Green took some bath salts before the game I think.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 03:42 AM
The Chiefs offensive coordinator, Matt Nagy, and Andy Reid are the most creative offensive game planners I think I've ever seen.
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 03:45 AM
The Chiefs offensive coordinator, Matt Nagy, and Andy Reid are the most creative offensive game planners I think I've ever seen.

Easy to do when you run a college offense 🙄
Posted By: cle23 Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 03:48 AM
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: Swish

Pretty sure you're right.

Yes sir. I was wrong. Had it in my head it was Green.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 03:50 AM

It's basically a college offense with pro concepts. If we end up firing Hue Jackson it really makes sense to dip into college to fill the position. The offenses being run in college are much more innovative and open minded than anything in the NFL.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 04:05 AM
Not only is Julius Thomas still alive, but he plays for the Dolphins!
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 09:02 AM
the fascinating thing about Andy Reid and KC's offense is how it adapted and changed ... Reid typically liked the bigger, taller WRs ... and now he employs the opposite: quick, shifty, small, scat backs.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 01:25 PM
the fascinating thing about Andy Reid and KC's offense is how it adapted and changed ... Reid typically liked the bigger, taller WRs ... and now he employs the opposite: quick, shifty, small, scat backs.

I think he’s so overrated it’s pathetic ...

He out thinks himself ALL THE TIME ...

He UNDERUTILIZED Travis Kelse his first 3 or 4 years in the league ... the first time i saw him play I called my brother and said dude is baby Gronk .... he was way UNDERITILZED for the next few years ... last year he FINALLY was used the way he should of been all along ...

This year look at Tyrek Hill ... he is was UNDERUTILIZED ... look at yesterday against a VERY BAD SECONDARY ... Romo even said it after they play at halftime .... he needs the ball in his hands ....

I’ve watched every game they’ve payed ... up til yesterday he’d been a decoy in the run game ... Reid LOVES the flanker screen ... hes had one thrown to him all year .. guys like Wilson and Robinson have 3 or 4 each and Hill has 1? ...

Inside the 5 ... u take hill and put him near the end of the line on the wide side and have him run almost parrellel to the LOS ... NO ONE CAN STAY WITH HIM .. not once this year ..

Add to that the fact he OUTSMARTS HIMSELF all the time ...

U guys can have him ... IMO hes WAY OVERRATED ...
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 02:10 PM
Some thoughts on yesterday's games:

--Mike Evans pulled off the most cowardly act I've seen in a long, long time. He needs to be suspended.

--AJ Green's situation was bad, too. It was more stupid than evil, though. He will probably be suspended.

--The Bengals are a mess.

--The Giants have quit on their coach. Dude needs fired for his hairdo alone. LOL

--Goff and Wentz are both playing extremely well. What could have been...

--Tampa Bay is another team that is under performing. It appears that that team has some deep-rooted issues.

--SF plays hard, but man, they have very little talent and some of their best players are out.

--Washington has absolutely no one on the OL and somehow Cousins keeps them competitive on O. Their D played a great game yesterday!

--Seattle is kinda dirty.

--Bortles is really improving in Jax. He played well yesterday, and that team has some very good defensive talent. The Fournette situation is tricky, though. He could be a huge piece for them, but if he is a misfit, that could lead to a lot of chemistry issues.

--New Orleans is morphing right before our very eyes. They are becoming more conservative on O and their D has actually been playing good football and they seem to generate a lot of turnovers.

--Something is amiss w/Oakland. Not sure what it is, but they seem different this year........and not in a good way.

--Denver's D quit. That's a bit surprising.

--Lot's of talent on the field in the KC/Dallas game. It's amazing what a difference talent can make when saying someone is creative vs calling them "too cute." LOL
Posted By: Tulsa Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 02:31 PM
That Raiders/Fins game looked like they were racing to join us at the bottom. That was bad.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 02:39 PM
That Raiders/Fins game looked like they were racing to join us at the bottom. That was bad.

Worse yet, that garbage TD at the end and ensuing 2pt conversion screwed everyone that had Oakland giving 3.5 points.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 02:42 PM
There was this yesterday.....

Video: Jameis Winston pregam speech (cringeworthy)
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 02:44 PM
He's a weird dude!
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 03:22 PM
Here is a video of Mike Evans' gutless hit:

Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 03:46 PM
WOW ... i watched zero football yesterday ... not sure i will the rest of the year othe than us ..

I’ve lost all interest in the NFL for many reasons ....

HOLY CRAP .. those guys should both be suspended for multiple games ...

Wonder if it was because Evans was mad at Lattimore for not kneeling ... rofl ..
Posted By: CHSDawg Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 10:56 PM

It's basically a college offense with pro concepts. If we end up firing Hue Jackson it really makes sense to dip into college to fill the position. The offenses being run in college are much more innovative and open minded than anything in the NFL.

Yeah, it was a joke about Chris Harris Jr. calling the Eagles and Chief's college offenses. There's a few "QB Gurus" on here who hate college offenses and QBs, saying that only pro-style QBs could ever be successful and other nonsense like that. The funny thing is those people really seem to like Wentz and the Chiefs.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Other Games - 11/06/17 11:06 PM
AJ gets no suspension ...

Evans gets a game .... i ASSumed he got kicked out of the game ...not so ... he wasn’t ejected ...
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 12:41 AM

Yeah, it was a joke about Chris Harris Jr. calling the Eagles and Chief's college offenses. There's a few "QB Gurus" on here who hate college offenses and QBs, saying that only pro-style QBs could ever be successful and other nonsense like that. The funny thing is those people really seem to like Wentz and the Chiefs.

I am not sure if you are talking about me, but if you are, you have seriously misinterpreted my take.

I have continually said that it is hard to evaluate college qbs who don't play in a pro offense. That's it.

Never mind if you weren't including me as part of this mysterious group of posters you are talking about.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 12:44 AM
Evans did not kicked out of the game, which was a joke. He deserves the suspension. I don't think Green's incident was as egregious, but he deserved a 1 game suspension. Dude was throwing punches and grabbed the dude by the neck from behind.

You missed another one. A defensive player from the Raiders threw a couple of shots to the head of a Dolphin player who was on the ground.

It's becoming a league of thugs. But, let's kneel.
Posted By: AZBrown Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 01:33 AM
"It's becoming a league of thugs. But, let's kneel."

+1
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 01:44 AM
Just clicking.....

This is hard, because I like DTers. That said: How about everybody shut the hell up, and put a temporary end to the bitchery?
Maybe get behind this team and ride it out to the end, or at least until Sunday... There will be plenty of time for blame, and firings
...I'm laying $5 on the Browns. I think we will beat Detroit.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 01:50 AM
I can go with that.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 01:53 AM
Packer's Matthews is still fun to watch.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 01:57 AM
Did you put this in the wrong thread, bro?
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 01:58 AM
I've always like stafford, he throws a nice ball
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 01:59 AM
Did you put this in the wrong thread, bro?

Kinda lol, but it was more of a reaction to all the negativity, esp. the last week.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 02:00 AM
So yes, wrong thread. smile

Edit: no, it was the right thread actually.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 02:19 AM
LOL...........okay, bro.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 02:29 AM
Man, Hundley is really, really bad.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 02:29 AM
Wow that fire drill fg kick was nicely executed.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 02:31 AM
j/c..

Excellent job by the Packers ST executing the FG before the end of the first half.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 03:24 AM
Jim Caldwell is clueless as a HC.
Posted By: Milk Man Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 04:05 AM
j/c...

Lol, GB gets a pass interference call with no time remaining on the clock and gets an untimed down. The score was 30-10 at that time and the game was over. On the untimed down, GB scores a TD. The over/under on the game 43 points. Hats off to all gamblers who took the over. That's a bad beat for this who took the under.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 04:30 AM
Jim Caldwell is clueless as a HC.

And he just got an extension.
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 10:41 AM
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
Just clicking.....

This is hard, because I like DTers. That said: How about everybody shut the hell up, and put a temporary end to the bitchery?
Maybe get behind this team and ride it out to the end, or at least until Sunday... There will be plenty of time for blame, and firings
...I'm laying $5 on the Browns. I think we will beat Detroit.

I’ll take that bet ...

U have paypal over in Canada? ... wink
Posted By: DiamDawg Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 10:49 AM
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
j/c...

Lol, GB gets a pass interference call with no time remaining on the clock and gets an untimed down. The score was 30-10 at that time and the game was over. On the untimed down, GB scores a TD. The over/under on the game 43 points. Hats off to all gamblers who took the over. That's a bad beat for this who took the under.

Be upset with the MORON known as Jim Caldwell ... or his OC ...

Not sure what Vers was talking about when he called him a bafoon ... something i agree with ... there’s 4 or 5 NFL head coaches that should have been fired a few years back .. and this bafoon is one of them ...

Your up 27 - 10 ... 1st and goal from the 6 or so with around 2:50 to go ... they have one TO left ...

U DON’T NEED POINTS .... u run the ball on 1st down ... make them use thier last TO .. then u run two more times ... eating up a bunch more clock ...

Whats the moron do ... PASSES on 1st down ... U DON’T NEED THE POINTS ... run the clock down as far as u can AFTER making them burn their last to ...

Then i thought Stafford was going to run a play before the 2 minute warning ... hes really improved in his decision making and accuracy ... but im still not sure weather he knew he didn’t have to run a play ... he was running the play clock down to 1 the entire last drive ....
Posted By: eotab Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 01:44 PM
j/c....really buzzing right now, sorry. Finally got pain meds the freaking drug addicts have ruined it for those of us in need!

Saw some games here and there. Watched the Texans to see how good our 1st n 2nd round picks are going to be. We are looking good. As the hapless Colts beat them at Houston.

Lot of talk about Hue not being here...I of course could be wrong but I don't see it happening!

Brock is Brock...just what I saw in Preseason...can sustain a drive but once in the Red Zone he becomes this inept QB who can't score TD's as I saw the Broncos run up 3 FGs.

Didn't see the fights live but a lot of tension out there.

Saints looking good cause finally they have a Defense. Anyone who states the old saying Defense wins Championships is dead (which many analysts were in the past few years) just DO NOT KNOW FOOTBALL!

Glad we are building a D here!

Time for us to get some wins...so we won't have the first pick.
Its ok.

Saw old time football with Kuechly on the field and blood running down his face (from his nose).

Eagles playing great football and they don't have a stud WR...Ashley is ok but not a #1 WR. My point is, its the QB dawgs...not WRs that stirs the drink! Man them getting Adiya (whatever his name is) Gets them in the SB big difference and fills the void in them losing Sproles...

Oh in that game early on they did two reviews of Eagles TDs and I thought BOTH would get reversed and neither was. A Catch that was bobbled they upheld as a TD and Adiya 70 yard scamper had the ball in his left hand and knocked out of bounds crossing that goal line no way the ball was in bounds. No skin off my back but makes me wonder why do they have reviews???

Good to see some ex Browns still playing football.
Desir, Mingo, Sheard, Poyer, Skrine. Schwartz who btw I thought had the worst game I ever seen him play. He must be hurt or losing his desire???

Also a couple of UDFA RBs we discovered still around. To buzzed to remember their names.

I don't really want the #1 overall pick hope we get some wins.
Who knows we might pick BAck to Back with our and Texans picks!

If you notice WRs are in general a bunch of Woosies. I really don't have much respect for the position and think they are sooooo over rated. They don't hit much in the games and yet they are there to start Fights.

I hate when I watch replays and I see a WR let a guy go unblocked and the QB, RB or fellow WR gets creamed.

So when will Zeke finally start his suspension??? Is he going to take this all the way to the Supreme Court??? I think Dallas will get screwed as it will come at the wrong time at the end of the season and into playoffs!

Dallas btw have been keeping McFadden on Ice so he will be fresh!

Take care dawgs...and although are tied with the worst record our team is not the worst team out there. Once we get this QB thing taken care of we are going to be very good fast!

jmho
Posted By: willitevachange Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 01:54 PM
I don't see us picking back to back, especially at 1 and 2. SF will have 1 or 2 imho.
Posted By: cfrs15 Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 05:14 PM
https://twitter.com/JS_Football/status/927916217897189376

Holy crap. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 05:43 PM

Oh wowwww
Posted By: eotab Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 07:35 PM
The possibility was us and Texans having a close record and be back to back...There is a possibility that they could be 3-13 or 4-12. We might have 3-5 for the rest of the season that would not surprise me at all. Will I bet on it...no we got to show that we can actually win games before I do that but we are not super inept we got 3 wins in us wink
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 08:57 PM

Can't. Stop. Watching.
Posted By: bbrowns32 Re: Other Games - 11/07/17 10:15 PM

Me neither. Was there a flag thrown on the "takedown"?
Posted By: MemphisBrownie Re: Other Games - 11/08/17 01:54 PM
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie

Can't. Stop. Watching.

That said, Miller did have a pretty good game against the Eagles line.
Posted By: Dawg_LB Re: Other Games - 11/08/17 04:28 PM
He has a pretty good game against everyone's line lol. He was tossed like a rag doll on that play though.
© DawgTalkers.net