Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
Your wife's outreach sounds well grounded. Get them rehabbed and medicated and some of them might have a chance in life. If we can build prisons for the criminals, then we can build rehabs so people can get a chance at a normal life.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by EveDawg
I'll tell you what the solution is. There needs to be govt run institutions that rehab them. Get them off the drugs and treat their mental health and put them to work. It needs to be mandatory. If you're homeless you get picked up and put in a program. Some people will be success stories, some won't. But all of them will think twice about being homeless because they won't want to get picked up by the govt for treatment.

Just like reeducation centers, right, comrade? Or we could score for team decency, and make housing a guaranteed basic human right. Sure, it would be a financial blow to profiteering landlords and property hoarding corporations, but making sure everyone has acceptable shelter trumps that in my book.

I'll book you as patient #1 at the new bipartisan rehab center, because all you ever post is delussional hyperbole. I think you need to get back on your meds.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: oobernoober
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Okay then, comrade.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus What Republicans have become part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard