Next Thread
Print Thread
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Iconic show. RIP Carmine.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
The Big Ragu was only 69?!

That was so long ago... I'd have bet he was closer to 80 just based on how much time has passed. I never knew he was so young.

RIP, Carmine.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
Yeah, that seems kind of young ... although, "Fonzie" is 76, but "Ritchie" is 67.

Anyway, RIP Eddie. In a way you did go "from rags to riches".

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Time changes perspective. When I was a kid watching Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley, they were just soooo much older than me, but now they just don't seem like it. I was a kid and they were all in their mid to late twenties at the time.

Browns is the Browns

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
"Fonzie" is 76

If anyone ever makes it up to Milwaukee, make sure you stop down at the riverfront and get a picture with the "Bronze Fonz". It is a life-sized bronze statue of Henry Winkler as The Fonz.

Browns is the Browns

T
Legend
Legend
T
A picture with a Bronze fonzi statue? Not my style I'll skip it.
RIP it's sad when anyone dies.

Do you know how hard it was to find Pabst Blue Ribbon beer in a bottle on a consistent basis? (nostalgic Milwaukee.<)

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
If I ever make it to Milwaukie I’ll seek out the bronze Fonz. I can add it to my collection of photos with me and bronze fictional characters. Well, it’s just a collection one. A photo of me with the bronze Rocky in Philadelphia.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Time changes perspective. When I was a kid watching Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley, they were just soooo much older than me, but now they just don't seem like it. I was a kid and they were all in their mid to late twenties at the time.
This is how I think as I get older. I’ll watch shows that I haven’t seen in a long time and think: “Man, that character used to seem WAY older”

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
If I ever get to Philly, I'll have to get that one.
I currently have the Fonz and Buddy Holly from down in Lubbock (I've been a huge Buddy Holly fan since I was a kid).

Browns is the Browns

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Eddie Mekka, ‘Laverne & Shirley’ Actor, Dies at 69

Link Copied to Clipboard