Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
You need to work on your TIRED ASS INSULTS.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
Legend
Legend
E
The shoe fits, so there is no reason to change it.

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
"Tanties." I'll have to admit I haven't seen that one before.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
They ain't ever giving AOC her props bro. lmao. She scares the hell out of them. Their worst nightmare would be President AOC. OMG! The constant racist barrage would be way worse than the Obamas' faced. Racism was mostly in the closet before he was elected.

AOC is ridiculous... she's an extremely progress hypocrite... I don't know if she's the worst nightmare... but an AOC president I think would be devastating for America...

<><

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: WooferDawg
E
Legend
Legend
E
She's a cartoon character too. She's a fake who only cares about photo ops.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I knew that was your opinion when I was writing this, lol. About 99% of the right thinks this way because of the relentless attacks on her. But you have every right to feel however you want about her, I'm cool with that. It is what it is.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by jaybird
They ain't ever giving AOC her props bro. lmao. She scares the hell out of them. Their worst nightmare would be President AOC. OMG! The constant racist barrage would be way worse than the Obamas' faced. Racism was mostly in the closet before he was elected.

AOC is ridiculous... she's an extremely progress hypocrite... I don't know if she's the worst nightmare... but an AOC president I think would be devastating for America...

AOC is a cartoon character and carries about as much seriousness as MTG, Bobert or Gohmer in my mind.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Why have you always been so hateful towards her? Did she steal your man or something? Are you jealous of how pretty she is? Or the attention she gets? This is really a pet peeve of yours, huh? I get the irrational hate level from most on the right with them being bombarded daily with so much nonsensical disinformation, but you take it to new lows every time the subject switches to her. She gets you completely unhinged like a special snowflake. I just can't stop laughing. I should just post random shots of her all the time because triggered Eve is hilarious!

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/27/22 12:01 AM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
I dont like her because she is fake. She has always been a fake. I dont like fake people. She trots out her bug eyes and horse teeth (thats hot to you? lol) for photo ops and drama to manipulate people like you for votes.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Here I'll post pictures for you. lol

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Imagine making fun of the woman who is fighting for you to not be forced to keep a rape baby, but saying next to nothing about the people you vote for who wants to take the decisions away from you.

That’s modern conservatives in a nut shell. A demographic who literally foams at the mouth to vote for their own demise, and actively hates the people trying to save them from themselves.

We can’t communicate with that level of stupidity. Best I can do is put the land drones in conservative communities and watch conservatives like it’s Discovery Earth. Cause there’s no meaningful communication beyond that.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
She's not fighting for anything. She is posing for photo ops and being dramatic for votes.

If she was actually fighting for something she would do her damn job in Congress legislating change. You know, the job she was elected to do.

You bought her shickt hook line and sucker.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
She legislates as much as anybody. Ever hear of the Green New Deal? She shows up, that's another thing that I bet bothers you. I think you may even have the cat claws out a bit when you see her. lmao. You're funny.

E
Legend
Legend
E
She legislates as much as anybody. Ever hear of the Green New Deal? She shows up, that's another thing that I bet bothers you. I think you may even have the cat claws out a bit when you see her. lmao. You're funny.

That never passed. Try again.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
She DID. It’s currently awaiting a vote in the senate. You’re not even paying attention, yet swear up and down you’re aware of what’s happening.

Imagine being so clueless that you think AOC hasn’t done her job correctly even though she’s doing exactly what you’re suggesting.

Again, conservative just demand their own demise. How people this proud to be openly ignorant? Reality TV isn’t reality, conservatives. It’s like their parents didn’t tell them to not take those shows seriously or something.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/4132

No she did not. Someone else sponsored that Bill. She's too busy faking being arrested to write a bill.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
Legend
Legend
She has voted on that bill twice in the house. Twice.

She has done her job. Do you know how the government works? Do you know how laws are passed? It gets voted on in the house, then it must pass the senate. After that, it goes to the presidents desk, where he can veto the bill, but can be ordered into law by supermajority.

AOC is a house rep. Not a senator. Are you saying she’s not doing her job because she isn’t a senator who can vote on the bill that already was approved in the House?

Should she be president, as well?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Maybe run for local sheriff?

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

I will say she brought the thunder during the Transdigm hearings. I thought she and Tlaib grandstood a little too much to where they diverted from the points of the hearing, but overall they presented some really good facts and advocacy in that hearing.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
She has done her job. Do you know how the government works? Do you know how laws are passed? It gets voted on in the house, then it must pass the senate. After that, it goes to the presidents desk, where he can veto the bill, but can be ordered into law by supermajority.

It's a shame that you have to spell this out to someone who could have just watched this, even once:

It's produced on a level that even she could understand, if her ears weren't already so packed full of ConProp and FoxFloss.

Oh, well.
It at least explains why her posts read as they do.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: Swish
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish
Originally Posted by oobernoober
... and Beto couldn't beat him.

in deep red texas. stop it.

Yes, that is the original point. Dems thinking Beto is the one to flip seats/governorships in deep-red TX is hilarious.

So they should just say screw it huh? Don’t even bother trying? Do you often give up on difficult task? Is this like you clowning AOC for doing her job AND continuing to fight to keep pressure on the issue?

Cause what’s the point, right?

You've got what I'm saying totally backwards. They should try by getting someone in there that actually has a shot. It's funny you bring up AOC, she showed more balls than the bunch of them when she jumped down to TX after the ice storm that knocked power out to everyone and Cruz fled down to Cancun.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Legend
Legend
... and Beto couldn't beat him.

in deep red texas. stop it.

Yes, that is the original point. Dems thinking Beto is the one to flip seats/governorships in deep-red TX is hilarious.

So they should just say screw it huh? Don’t even bother trying? Do you often give up on difficult task? Is this like you clowning AOC for doing her job AND continuing to fight to keep pressure on the issue?

Cause what’s the point, right?

You've got what I'm saying totally backwards. They should try by getting someone in there that actually has a shot. It's funny you bring up AOC, she showed more balls than the bunch of them when she jumped down to TX after the ice storm that knocked power out to everyone and Cruz fled down to Cancun.

weird how she showed balls then, but according to you, wasn't being effective or doing more when she was protesting now. ya know, showing balls by standing up for whats right.

who in deep red texas has a better shot than a liberal dem who used to be a house rep and is from the state? i can't think of any other dem was who a better shot than him in texas. sometimes you just have to roll with what you have.

and again, its gonna be an uphill battle with any dem in a state filled with people who threaten to succeed from the union, and vote for their own demise. not impossible, but very difficult.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
weird how she showed balls then, but according to you, wasn't being effective or doing more when she was protesting now. ya know, showing balls by standing up for whats right.

Apples/Oranges, and it's not even close.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
She's a cartoon character too. She's a fake who only cares about photo ops.

Unlike the reality star you voted for and elected in 2016?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Matt Gaetz, under investigation for possible sex trafficking, was among 20 Republicans to vote against reauthorizing a sex-trafficking law

https://www.yahoo.com/news/matt-gaetz-under-investigation-possible-114319700.html

I wonder if voters in his district can defend their support for this trash without saying the words democrats or liberals. Does men like this represent conservatives values? He keeps getting re-elected so….

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
You're expecting a lot out of the Floribama district.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Gaetz among 20 House Republicans who voted against anti-human trafficking bill

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) was among the 20 House Republicans who voted on Tuesday against a bill that seeks to combat human trafficking.

The legislation, titled the Frederick Douglass Trafficking Victims Prevention and Protection Reauthorization Act, passed in a 401-20 vote, with all opposition coming from Republicans. Eight Republicans and one Democrat did not vote.

Gaetz, who is currently under investigation by the Department of Justice for sex trafficking allegations involving a minor, was among the Republicans who opposed the bill that aims to bolster programs including shelters, mental health care, education and job training for victims of human trafficking.

Gaetz was joined by GOP Reps. Brian Babin (Texas), Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Lauren Boebert (Colo.), Mo Brooks (Ala.), Ken Buck (Colo.), Andrew Clyde (Ga.), Louie Gohmert (Texas), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Andy Harris (Md.), Jody Hice (Ga.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Tom McClintock (Calif.), Mary Miller (Ill.), Troy Nehls (Texas), Ralph Norman (S.C.), Scott Perry (Pa.), Chip Roy (Texas) and Van Taylor (Texas).

The bill calls for allocating more than $1.1 billion over five years to reapprove and bolster programs that were created under the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000.

According to the measure, local educational agencies operating in a high-intensity sex trafficking area or a location with significant child labor trafficking would be prioritized for Frederick Douglass Human Trafficking Prevention Education Grants. Local educational agencies that work with nonprofit organizations focused on human trafficking prevention education and partner with law enforcement would also be prioritized, among other groups.

The legislation would also reauthorize the Department of Homeland Security’s Angel Watch Center, which is meant to prevent international sex tourism travel perpetrated by child sex offenders, and improve trafficking prevention education for children by including parents and law enforcement in child trafficking and online grooming prevention.

Additionally, it would allocate $35 million each fiscal year for housing options that would help women living with their abusers separate themselves.

News broke last year that Gaetz, who remains close to former President Trump, was under investigation by the Justice Department for allegations that he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and financed her traveling with him. The Florida Republican has denied the assertions, claiming that he and his family “have been victims of an organized criminal extortion.”

Those allegations, however, crept back into the spotlight this week after Marc Short, who served as chief of staff to former Vice President Mike Pence, shot back at Gaetz over criticism of the ex-vice president.

Gaetz, in delivering remarks to Turning Point USA, a conservative student group, said, “Let me just say what everyone here knows: Mike Pence will never be president. Nice guy, not a leader.”

Asked about those comments on Monday, Short told CNN, “Well, I don’t know if Mike Pence will run for president in 2024, but I don’t think Matt Gaetz will have an impact on that. In fact, I’d be surprised if he’s still voting. It’s more likely he’ll be in prison for child trafficking by 2024.”

“And I’m actually surprised the Florida law enforcement still allows him to speak to teenage conferences like that. So, I’m not too worried what Matt Gaetz thinks,” he added.

Asked about his vote, Gaetz told The Hill the measure would serve as “a backdoor loophole for illegal immigration and amnesty.”

“The government’s failure to accurately and specifically define human trafficking allows this legislation to act as a backdoor loophole for illegal immigration and amnesty,” he said. “The bill also costs over half a billion dollars to implement and gives more taxpayer money to overfunded, inefficient grant programs.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...ted-against-anti-human-trafficking-bill/

Hard to believe they let an accused child sex trafficker and pedophile vote on this bill.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Just horrific beyond belief.

I know he has me on ignore, but SuperBrown…anything you’d like to say about this?

#gmstrong
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Republicans, what they have become pt.5

Link Copied to Clipboard