Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Originally Posted by mac
A Houston spa owner recently testified that Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson gave her $5,000, and the reason for it was simply because “he’s a nice person,” according to a deposition transcript obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

After reading that, TX prosecutor probably already has an indictment from the grand jury. Dude is going to prison.

oobs...we do not know if the Texas county prosecutors already included this latest information in their presentation to the two grand juries that declined to prosecute.

If they didn't include this information in their grand jury presentation someone should be asking 'why not' ? Does that mean Texas revisits the Watson case..? I have my doubts that Texas wants anymore to do with Watson.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
O
Legend
Legend
O
I should've put my post in purple (or whatever color). I don't know how you could read the line I quoted and not be convinced he was soliciting prostitutes.

My understanding is that the Grand Jury heard arguments to indict for sex assault, not soliciting prostitutes. Perhaps with this latest accuser not coming forward, they didn't have the info to pursue that charge. Now that she has entered the arena her story is now fair game (I have no idea, I'm just guessing and I'm biased because I always thought his intentions more lined up with soliciting than assault).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
V
Legend
Legend
V
mac, labeling Watson a sexual deviant, rapey, a predator, etc and using the phrase mama-san three different times while posting the same information 3-4 times by different sites is not football talk. They are shameful attempts at trying to convince others to agree w/you while trashing a man's character. Watson has NOT been convicted of any crimes at this point in time and portraying in a manner that he is indeed guilty is as far away from Pure Football as it gets. And again, it's crap like this that has driven posters who want to talk about football away.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Deshaun Watson Again

Link Copied to Clipboard