Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I know exactly what her findings were because they were written plainly. Her findings on what transpired went well beyond violations of NFL policy. And unlike the things you try and point out elsewhere on this board, her finding were actually specific to this case and this case only. Of course when someone tries to apply the decision of one case to cases that aren't related to the one being discussed I can understand their need to deflect.

Her finding were from the employer. He violated a employment agreement. This is easier than constitutional law and you are still (willfully) missing it to have a narrative.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Her finding was for the employer to understand the gravity or lack there of what he had done. And he did plenty. Trying to minimize sexual assault is even a level I didn't think you would stoop to. But it just goes to show that when someone decides to stalk and fight with another individual there's no depth they won't sink to.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Watson.... The Infection That Never seems To End

Link Copied to Clipboard