Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
jc

ASKING EVERYONE: What the hell does Baker have to do with us losing or winning at this point? Some of you guys need to move on. Baker lost yesterday and has looked awful in Carolina. What does that have to do with us? We're still losers that can't finish or play a whole game consistently and that has zero to do with Baker.

ANSWER: Nothing. The only reason is to induce posts just like the one you just made... and this I'm posting. Then you can be stuffed into some imaginary category and blamed for the conversation itself. If they're crafty enough, they'll make you the perp and paint themselves as some "victim".

One thing that speaks volumes... two of these "guys" QUIT this forum when Baker was doing well in 2020... flat out QUIT. That should actually tell you everything you need to know.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
2 members like this: PitDAWG, WSU Willie
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
As promised.......After 4 weeks, Jacoby has a PFF grade of 77.6, which is good for 6th in the league. Baker's PFF grade is at 46.4, which ranks 33rd out of 33 graded QBs.

Do you have a Baker poster that you sit around and hate? You get all giddy about Baker doing bad like it's your job Vers. Do you touch yourself making this type of post? Or are you just trying to prove you are somehow smarter than 75% of the board who actually liked Baker over the years he was here? Either way, seek help.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I have already explained this.........after all the insults and outright lies that occurred in this thread --and others---it's time to cash in on the receipts. Deal w/it...or don't. I don't care.

Legend
Legend
I have already explained this.........after all the insults and outright lies that occurred in this thread --and others---it's time to cash in on the receipts. Deal w/it...or don't. I don't care.

[Linked Image from i.chzbgr.com]

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
A
Legend
Legend
A
It's because someone has an ego problem. A "I have to be right" problem.

A
Legend
Legend
A

I thought you were a bigger man than this. Gotta stroke your ego though, right?

V
Legend
Legend
V
So, comparing Baker to Jacoby in the Pure Football forum after all that was said this off-season is out of bounds because Baker no longer has anything to do w/winning and losing, but insulting other posters who don't agree w/you does have a lot to do w/the Browns winning and losing?

V
Legend
Legend
V
Do you have a Baker poster that you sit around and hate? You get all giddy about Baker doing bad like it's your job Vers. Do you touch yourself making this type of post? Or are you just trying to prove you are somehow smarter than 75% of the board who actually liked Baker over the years he was here? Either way, seek help.

Touch myself? And yet another mental health reference.

Yeah, that has a lot to do w/the Browns winning and losing.

However, I won't return your insults.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Expectations for Jacoby

Link Copied to Clipboard