Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Why don’t you just go out, physically attack and shoot live ammo at some leading democrats like your buddies do?

This is an ignorant thing to say.

P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

What has happened is exactly what I have said should happen. Start an investigation and follow it where it leads. Biden had no right to have those documents. He is no less wrong than trump for having them in his home or any other location for that matter.

That being said I think people need to make up their minds about certain things. We've heard some of the very same people who are posting on this thread claim that Biden is a feeble old man who can not even remember how to string a sentence together. Now at least one of those people, without any evidence to support it, is trying to say that he has withheld classified documents in an attempt to cover up for Hunter. You can't have it both ways. Either he is a feeble old man of diminished capacity or he is a cunning man that is involved in a cover up.

And many of those same people showing their outrage didn't have thing to post when the shoe was on the other foot. Withholding classified documents wasn't even worthy of comment until it concerned Biden. These are the very same people who point their fingers at everyone else for being so bias. The same people who claim these type of threads are "only for liberals". Until it's not.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #2001027 01/22/23 12:01 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
j/c

What has happened is exactly what I have said should happen. Start an investigation and follow it where it leads. Biden had no right to have those documents. He is no less wrong than trump for having them in his home or any other location for that matter.

That being said I think people need to make up their minds about certain things. We've heard some of the very same people who are posting on this thread claim that Biden is a feeble old man who can not even remember how to string a sentence together. Now at least one of those people, without any evidence to support it, is trying to say that he has withheld classified documents in an attempt to cover up for Hunter. You can't have it both ways. Either he is a feeble old man of diminished capacity or he is a cunning man that is involved in a cover up.

And many of those same people showing their outrage didn't have thing to post when the shoe was on the other foot. Withholding classified documents wasn't even worthy of comment until it concerned Biden. These are the very same people who point their fingers at everyone else for being so bias. The same people who claim these type of threads are "only for liberals". Until it's not.

You can have it both ways. Biden wasn't feeble minded when he allegedly took the documents. He seems to have lost some of his mental acuity now. When he took the documents is the state that needs to be considered.

FrankZ #2001035 01/22/23 12:06 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you have determined that it was Biden that "took the documents"? You forgot the allegedly in your final sentence. Like I said, I'm all for the investigation finding the facts wherever they may lead. In both cases.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FrankZ #2001038 01/22/23 12:27 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FrankZ
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Why don’t you just go out, physically attack and shoot live ammo at some leading democrats like your buddies do?

This is an ignorant thing to say.

Maybe that needed purple. Lol geez. rolleyes

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
PitDAWG #2001049 01/22/23 01:04 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
So you have determined that it was Biden that "took the documents"? You forgot the allegedly in your final sentence. Like I said, I'm all for the investigation finding the facts wherever they may lead. In both cases.

No, I didn't forget anything. Oh my look at Pit trying a gotcha. This is why no one can actually have a conversation with you.

1 member likes this: FATE
FrankZ #2001051 01/22/23 01:12 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Remember trump? It's been discussed, and still is being discussed.

Poor old Joe. Even more papers - classified - found today.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyers-found-more-classified-documents-165811239.html

But trump trump trump.....

Well, golly gee, even more documents found, in a THIRD place.

https://news.yahoo.com/lawyer-doj-searched-biden-home-000519261.html

Nothing to see here, folks. Just a lapse in judgement, right? No intention to hide anything - although it did take an FBI raid to get these. In the THIRD different location.

No, no, you misunderstand. Biden just gave them all back when he was asked. And he did it willingly. No one had to go and get them.

(do I need purple?)

Nope, you told the truth,,, it's fine in black and white

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
FrankZ #2001058 01/22/23 01:54 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P

No, I didn't forget anything. Oh my look at Pit trying a gotcha. This is why no one can actually have a conversation with you.

Pointing out something accurate and factual has never been something that has appealed to you. Rather than clarify you attack the messenger. You didn't state the last sentence with allegedly. You stated it as a fact. It would have been easy to clear that up without taking the avenue you decided to walk down. And you tried to make that a me issue. And you were dong so well.....

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #2001063 01/22/23 02:04 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Pointing out something accurate and factual has never been something that has appealed to you. Rather than clarify you attack the messenger. You didn't state the last sentence with allegedly. You stated it as a fact. It would have been easy to clear that up without taking the avenue you decided to walk down. And you tried to make that a me issue. And you were dong so well.....

I notice you didn't point out how you have never said "allegedly" when saying things like "Trump is a criminal". But you need to nit pick to fight. At least you didn't feel the need to attack women in this one.

FrankZ #2001064 01/22/23 02:19 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I notice you didn't point out how you have never said "allegedly" when saying things like "Trump is a criminal".

I see. So you maintain that defying a subpoena is not a criminal act? Just checking.

But you need to nit pick to fight.

Sure, in your alternative universe that's what happened.

At least you didn't feel the need to attack women in this one.

That's a job best left to the Browns 230 million dollar man. Allegedly.

rofl

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #2001074 01/22/23 03:28 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I notice you didn't point out how you have never said "allegedly" when saying things like "Trump is a criminal".

I see. So you maintain that defying a subpoena is not a criminal act? Just checking.

But you need to nit pick to fight.

Sure, in your alternative universe that's what happened.

At least you didn't feel the need to attack women in this one.

That's a job best left to the Browns 230 million dollar man. Allegedly.

rofl

I see you deflect again. You have Trump as guilty of multiple things and never used "alleged". But deflect and try to walk it all back.

You only care if it gives you something about.

And you are the one that uses women as an insult, regardless of if it was cleaned up. But you can walk it back and deny, you know you hate women.

FrankZ #2001080 01/22/23 03:49 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Your twisting of the truth and concocted scenarios are very creative. I'll give you that. Then there's the outright lie that I hate women. You have become a very twisted individual.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #2001084 01/22/23 04:45 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Your twisting of the truth and concocted scenarios are very creative. I'll give you that. Then there's the outright lie that I hate women. You have become a very twisted individual.

Do you deny using women as an insult? You said I "whine like a little girl". You use that as an insult. You have this delusion of being a champion for women (who don't need you to white knight) but then use them as an insult.

There is something broken in your brain that needs professional help to fix. You would rather continue to make people in your life miserable than get that help. Bless your little heart.

FrankZ #2001107 01/22/23 08:41 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

That one of those selfies when you met Pit?

FrankZ #2001118 01/22/23 10:50 PM
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Nah, that's this grumpier old men thing you and Pit have going on with each other in almost every thread on the board all the time. I keep waiting for one of you to show up with a dead fish under your car seat.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/22/23 10:50 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden Admin

Link Copied to Clipboard