Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
Today a couple people were talking about this Kevin Spacey video that was released so I had to look it up on YouTube to see what it was. Its this odd video released by Spacey parodying his Frank Underwood character from House of Cards but the underlying dialogue seems to relate to what is going on in his real life with the sexual assault scandals.

After having not heard from him in quite awhile, and then boom, this video comes out, its really way out there. Whether or not he's found guilty in court is another thing and the opinion of the video may\may not change after that but the tone seems sick and unsettling.

Just wanted to post it here to see what other people think about this and if they've seen it. It pained me when he started to get accused of all this stuff because the dude was one of my favorite actors but here it's like he's facetiously making fun of the accusations against him, kind of sick.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
E
Legend
Legend
E

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
hmm, interesting honestly

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
So basically he admits to a relationship with her that was consensual but messed up. She is probably not the only one he has had a bad relation with but he wasn't caught with those ones. In either case its this case he pleads innocent and that we will find out later so don't rush to conclusions when we haven't seen the evidence yet.

And he plans to make it back to the show or at least acting once it's resolved.

-----------

Since a man is innocent until proven guilty I find the video interesting but it also gives me that impression that he is a serial criminal who has done it several times and so I find it creepy too.

I never watched house of cards and don't plan to.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
E
Legend
Legend
E
I dont think there was a "her". He is accused of sexual assault of 15 young/teenage men/boys.

No Craps Given
S
Legend
Legend
S
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
I dont think there was a "her". He is accused of sexual assault of 15 young/teenage men/boys.

And didn't he basically use those allegations to try and turn the tables by announcing he was gay? Which is kind of a jerk move if you ask me.

I was a huge Kevin Spacey fan before this stuff came out. I get that there are two sides to every story, but he didn't exactly deny the whole thing.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Couple months b4 the accusations

Watching the Kentucky Derby, or some horse race.

Kevin Spacey is there to say, (gentlemen start your engines, or something similar)

It was a very muddy day.

The broadcast made a big deal of Kevin Spacey and said the Baltimore Ravens loved him, had liked him so much they had a team achievement:

If a player made a play they called the player "Spacey in space",

so the Ravens love or loved this guy, So there's that. rolleyesdevil

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

Didn't know that since I have never followed him much. If he broke the law and is found guilty I hope he rots forever.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Let Me Be Frank?

I'm sure he would rather be Frank than Kevin right about now.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Kevin Spacey Let Me Be Frank

Link Copied to Clipboard