x

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1660274 - 09/09/19 12:28 PM Re: Who Else is Scared! [Re: eotab]
Dawgs4Life Offline

Legend

Loc: Edinboro, PA
I think itíll be close to warranting a suspension ... or a game check
"First down as we threaten again. A score here puts us in the Super Bowl. Odell is far to the left as Landry settles into the slot. Njoku is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Hunt are split in the backfield as Baker takes the snap ... Here we go."

#1660276 - 09/09/19 12:31 PM Re: Who Else is Scared! [Re: Dawgs4Life]
MemphisBrownie Offline

Legend

Loc: Cleveland

Well, there you have it.

#1660277 - 09/09/19 12:32 PM Re: Who Else is Scared! [Re: PrplPplEater]
PitDAWG Offline

Legend

Loc: Smyrna, TN.
Actually in prior seasons I wouldn't even suggest it as a possibility. Much like yourself, I've seen things just as bad and even worse go by with a small fine. But one thing I try to always keep in mind is that the NFL has an ever changing dynamic.

Kids playing football is down. The league keeps putting more and more focus on safety. So I certainly see an evolution with how they handle these situations is coming. I don't know if that will happen this season. They just finished week one and we have no idea at this point.

But believe me, it's coming. The league wants a new cleaner image when it comes to game play. Obviously with the AB situation they don't care as much about other things.

#gmstrong

#1661970 - 09/13/19 10:09 AM Re: Who Else is Scared! [Re: PitDAWG]
eotab Offline

Legend

Loc: L.I., NY
J/c...

Obviously I was devoured by our loss, my biggest fears came true as I watched a NIGHTMARE UNFOLD...We lost this game pure and simple we were doing terrible things and there we were near the end of the 3rd quarter just a 15-13 game at hand and then we LOST IT...the "scared" was in a lot of our players eyes as they slowly came to realize we might lose this game.

I just hope my nightmare will end here!

I was scared and made this thread to uplift me after we WON!!!
smh...no loss effected me more than maybe our loss to the Steelers in our only playoff game!

But that was the end of the season and had the entire winter and spring to get over it. This is the beginning of the season and I think we find ourselves in a MUST WIN Situation!
Time to work hard and be a Machine out there!

GM Strong!

#1661981 - 09/13/19 10:22 AM Re: Who Else is Scared! [Re: eotab]
Dawgs4Life Offline

Legend

I felt a sense of panic in our players ... almost like a suffocating feel you get in your chest when your worst nightmare unfolds, and it snowballs out of control.

The worst part? Then we quit playing hard and started reeling more.

Just a horrendous way to start this year ... the year thatís supposed to finally be GOOD
"First down as we threaten again. A score here puts us in the Super Bowl. Odell is far to the left as Landry settles into the slot. Njoku is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Hunt are split in the backfield as Baker takes the snap ... Here we go."

#1662008 - 09/13/19 11:00 AM Re: Who Else is Scared! [Re: Dawgs4Life]
Homewood Dog Offline

Dawg Talker

It's like we got smacked in the mouth and didn't expect it. We were so shocked about it we couldn't get back on track. It's the NFL and you have to expect things like that. Maybe we believed too much in the hype and not what the reality could be. Growing pains for a young team and coaching staff?

#1662049 - 09/13/19 12:24 PM Re: Who Else is Scared! [Re: Homewood Dog]
Dawgs4Life Offline

Legend

Yeah, I mean weíll find out soon if it was just a wake up call or what we really are.

I just hate knowing that we werenít ready, didnít compete, and got embarrassed. Heck, weíve all lost for 20 years w/this franchise ... but this was a different type of embarrrassment given the circumstances
Originally Posted By: Homewood Dog
It's like we got smacked in the mouth and didn't expect it. We were so shocked about it we couldn't get back on track. It's the NFL and you have to expect things like that. Maybe we believed too much in the hype and not what the reality could be. Growing pains for a young team and coaching staff?

#1662256 - 09/13/19 11:46 PM Re: Who Else is Scared! [Re: eotab]
SuperBrown Offline

Dawg Talker

Loc: Birmingham, Alabama
I'm OFFICIALLY SCARED now...

Freddie Isn't Ready!

#1662297 - 09/14/19 09:24 AM Re: Who Else is Scared! [Re: SuperBrown]
DiamDawg Offline

Legend

Of what ... it canít any worse .... *L* ...

The talentís still there ...

Looking forward to this week ... thumbsup

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3