Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
O
Legend
Legend
O
She got fired for bringing her MAGA BS to work via reposting garbage on X. That’s being fired for stupidity. No laws against firing people who make mistakes that make the company look bad if they continue employing you… That said, it must suck to lose a once in a lifetime role because you’re stupid. Imagine that.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
And yet some seem to defend such stupidity by saying "But mah/her rights!"

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
she posted on social media comparing being a Republican to being Jewish during the Holocaust

That’s why Elon is involved. He could care less about employee rights. He’s protecting his own right to post this crap with no consequences.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
And yet some seem to defend such stupidity by saying "But mah/her rights!"

Her pronouns are not "mah/her". Her pronouns are "beep/bop/boop". That's what she added to her bio after being attacked by the woke mob for not including her pronouns in her bio. She was told she was part of the problem. But by adding "beep/bop/boop", she was then accused of creating 'trans hate', threatened, canceled, and ultimately fired.

I applaud her for standing up to the woke mob. I applaud her for standing up for her right to have a court decide possible damages.

And I'm not playing dodgeball if I refuse to answer your new stupid question after you move the goalposts.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Yeah ….heaven forbid she take responsibility for her stupidity or be held accountable for her actions by her employer. Best way to never work again is to file a law suit against your previous employer, Mickey Mouse.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
That's what she added to her bio after being attacked by the woke mob

Ah, the far right GOP buzz words used in attempting to demean and undermine anyone and everyone who questions them. Well played sir, well played.

And I'm not playing dodgeball if I refuse to answer your new stupid question after you move the goalposts.

This is the very headline of the article which this topic is based on.....

Gina Carano, with financial backing from Elon Musk, sues Disney over ‘The Mandalorian’ firing

I didn't move any goal posts. You are playing dodge ball. Elon's financial backing was a major part of this story from the very beginning. Not very well played sir, not very well played.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I actually think her getting fired was kinda dumb. I agree with Bill Burr on that front.

However, Elon has sour grapes over Disney removing themselves as an advertiser on X. I swear the guy has become corrupted by the very own app he purchased. He’s like the extreme version of Twitter mind melting. His degradation over the years is evident. The whole Tucker Carlson interview thing is just the latest in terms of the downfall. And what shear idiocy that is too.

It obviously made a lot of difference by the way. I checked Disney’s stock price today and my jaw dropped.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I suppose I can see that to some extent.... if it was about a single issue. But she had actually posted many such Tweets on a number of such topics over a period of time that went totally against her employers POV. With her being so famous for working in their production and posting it publicly in a way millions of people saw them, that directly reflects on their business. The one about the Nazi comparison was just the latest one and was what I think was simply the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. I'm pretty sure as this case wears on we will see they had discussed this with her before and she simply insisted on continuing to do so.

The same thing happened to Rosanna and many others. Sure you can say anything you want but what you say has consequences. I mean just look at all of the Republican politicians who have had their careers destroyed for simply refusing to walk the company line and they are public figures in our government who don't even work for a private company. Of course when they do that to one of their own you don't hear a peep from them about it unless it's something along the lines of "They deserved it!"

#gmstrong
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus DeSantis Attack On disney Continues

Link Copied to Clipboard