Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
DALLAS (CBS News Texas) – A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Buffalo Bills linebacker Von Miller, Dallas police confirm.

On Nov. 29, police were called to a condo building in Uptown Dallas. Police say Miller got into a verbal argument with a pregnant woman that escalated to assault.

Miller left the scene before they arrived, police say. The victim was treated for minor injuries.

He will be charged with assault of a pregnant person.

"This morning, we were made aware of an incident involving Von Miller," Buffalo Bills Director of Communications Kevin Kearns said. "We are in the process of gathering more information and will have no further comment at this point."

The NFL said they are "aware of the matter and have been in contact with the club," and have no further comment.

Miller, a DeSoto native, played football at DeSoto High School and continued playing in college at Texas A&M University.

Miller played for 10 seasons with the Denver Broncos and won the Super Bowl MVP with Denver in the 2015 season.

https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/...u28-IDWlAUkZtCp-gG9lmkvzwVGxugKVhTFutZyw

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
"A pregnant person ...."

I think that would be, by definition, a woman.

I hope he didn't do what he is accused of, but if he did, I hope he pays a steep penalty.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Dallas police issue arrest warrant for Buffalo Bills LB Von Miller

Link Copied to Clipboard