Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
I know I’ve been hammering this point today…but maybe we don’t throw the freaking towel in so damn early? We literally had people on this site calling “game” at 7-0 in the first.

This is a flawed team. This is an injured team. But this is a different team. And Joe Flacco is on a magic freaking carpet ride right now.

Enjoy it guys. Please. We don’t get to for such long periods. This is fun. We need this. Try to have faith in this team. They’ve overcome a crapload and are a team to be proud of.

1 member likes this: bbrowns32
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
Chicago took us to overtime on a Hail Mary back in ‘02. - That loss sucked and we were millimeters away from being victimized again.

However, We’ve been on the wrong side of so many of these types of plays!

Did anyone think that we had a chance as the 4th qtr started?

-I didn’t! But we pulled it out with the wisdom of Stefanski, Flacco, Coop, Njoku, and the entire defense.

SUPERBOWL! SUPERBOWL!

I went to that game in Chicago. Don't remind me. We won that game the whole game, until we didn't.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I did think we had a chance to win, I honestly felt the Browns would win in either an OT or time runs out

The reason I felt they would win RememberMuni

The score was to close, I had hoped the Browns would get ahead in points they did

Then I trusted in the #1 NFL defense to carry the win

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
the first thought in my mind when Fields released the Hail Mary ... our game in Chicago in 01

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by redddog
I know I’ve been hammering this point today…but maybe we don’t throw the freaking towel in so damn early? We literally had people on this site calling “game” at 7-0 in the first.

This is a flawed team. This is an injured team. But this is a different team. And Joe Flacco is on a magic freaking carpet ride right now.

Enjoy it guys. Please. We don’t get to for such long periods. This is fun. We need this. Try to have faith in this team. They’ve overcome a crapload and are a team to be proud of.

I have a hard time watching game day

I feel some posters hate the team coaches and ownership that they should go root for another team

I know I wouldn't want those posters on my team, quitters and complainers !

Here the Browns are still winning with all the injuries and obstacles and they are not giving up, they keep fighting for the team and the fans

When things aren't always going the way you think it should be

Instead of slinging crap and negative energy

Why not give support and positve thoughts so the team can build off positive energy

It was an ugly came, the whole time I was yelling

Come on guys , you can do this !

Win ! get a game ahead of the Bengals

And they did !!

1 member likes this: Hammer
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
Chicago took us to overtime on a Hail Mary back in ‘02. - That loss sucked and we were millimeters away from being victimized again.

However, We’ve been on the wrong side of so many of these types of plays!

Did anyone think that we had a chance as the 4th qtr started?

-I didn’t! But we pulled it out with the wisdom of Stefanski, Flacco, Coop, Njoku, and the entire defense.

SUPERBOWL! SUPERBOWL!

I went to that game in Chicago. Don't remind me. We won that game the whole game, until we didn't.
I was also there......it was tough to take.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
Originally Posted by redddog

I have a hard time watching game day

I feel some posters hate the team coaches and ownership that they should go root for another team

I know I wouldn't want those posters on my team, quitters and complainers !

Here the Browns are still winning with all the injuries and obstacles and they are not giving up, they keep fighting for the team and the fans

When things aren't always going the way you think it should be

Instead of slinging crap and negative energy

Why not give support and positve thoughts so the team can build off positive energy

It was an ugly came, the whole time I was yelling

Come on guys , you can do this !

Win ! get a game ahead of the Bengals

And they did !!

It's just a few whiny ass bawl babies. One of those same whiners pizzed and moaned predicting a loss in every game and playoff series when the Cavs won the chip.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
J
Legend
Legend
J
Originally Posted by leadtheway
This team blows. Callahan has done a horrid job this year

WTF. Amazing

A
Legend
Legend
A
The negativity of some so called "browns fans" is amazing.

E
Legend
Legend
E
His vagina was hurting.

2 members like this: Hammer, jfanent
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Originally Posted by JulesDawg
Originally Posted by leadtheway
This team blows. Callahan has done a horrid job this year

WTF. Amazing

That poster only posts hot garbage. Posting negativity as some sort of coping mechanism just makes you a bitch.

1 member likes this: jfanent
E
Legend
Legend
E

1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Just want to say...it's never too late to seek help, fellas.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2023 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 20 Bears 17 Gameday vs Chicago

Link Copied to Clipboard