Next Thread
Print Thread
#2050942 12/22/23 07:08 PM
jaybird Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
So who is coming to Houston!?!

So excited to have the game here! Unfortunately, I'll have to wear Texans gear, but inside I'll be cheering for the Browns!

Should be a good game... I'm assuming Kase will be starting again for Houston... both teams have shown incredible heart this year...

Hoping for a good exciting game!!!

<><

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hey closet Elf ! smile

Hope you enjoy the game ! Should be exciting for you as it was last year

I also hope the outcome is the same and the Browns win !

I'm very excited to see CJ Stroud doing so well in Houstan, Especially as your a big fan of Ohio State, O H !!

All the injuries to both teams is just crazy

Hopefully it's a game where the injuries don't show up !

Enjoy the game !!

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted by jaybird
Unfortunately, I'll have to wear Texans gear, but inside I'll be cheering for the Browns!

Smart man. I’ve never been to an away Browns game but always felt that going incognito would be the safest way to go.

I wish that I could be there, place looks like an awesome venue. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

jaybird Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
Originally Posted by jaybird
Unfortunately, I'll have to wear Texans gear, but inside I'll be cheering for the Browns!

Smart man. I’ve never been to an away Browns game but always felt that going incognito would be the safest way to go.

I wish that I could be there, place looks like an awesome venue. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

I have no problem wearing Browns gear at opposing stadiums, but I work game days for the Texans with the mascot... so I was 'working' the game. If I wasn't working I'd 100% be in Browns gear.

There was good turn out from Cleveland fans! Lots of barking! By mid-point in the fourth quarter there were more Browns fans in the stadium than Texans

<><

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2023 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 36 Texans 22 Who is coming to the game

Link Copied to Clipboard