Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2051617 12/25/23 04:04 PM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
My barber has been out of his shop for a little while, as he has been in the hospital. They are testing him right now for MS. He is his family's sole bread winner, and a really good guy.His younger sister set upm a go-fund-me page for him, to help cover expenses and such. There is a great deal of uncertainty for the family right now.

Is it acceptable if I put up a thread for the go-fund-me for him and his family?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
A
Legend
Legend
A
I don't know. BUT, a few years ago a similar situation arose. High school friend got hit by a car trying to prevent his grandson from getting kidnapped. In Alabama. Ended up losing his leg, and he was the only person in his family working.

I asked and was told no, and was given the reason why. It made perfect sense to me, so I didn't post it.

I am not a ref on here, nor do I have any sway in any way.

Legend
Legend
While I absolutely empathize with the feeling and their situation, we just can't have it because it literally opens a Pandora's box of future requests of people wanting to post similar things and in a nutshell, absolutely none of us want to be in the practice of determining whose case is legitimate and allowed to be posted and whose isn't.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
OK. Understood.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum Question ......

Link Copied to Clipboard