Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Pdawg
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

For those that don’t know this is a parody/satire account. Kevin didn’t say that obviously but Njoku did post that response. lol

I love that people are still getting duped by that account. Right up there with 'Three Year Letterman' account.

Legend
Legend
Quincy getting off and I love it. He is a real fan feeling it.

M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

For those that don’t know this is a parody/satire account. Kevin didn’t say that obviously but Njoku did post that response. lol

Thanks. You've just ruined Christmas!

Tackles are tackles.
2 members like this: oobernoober, Pdawg
B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
Originally Posted by Rishuz
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Maybe they should let you do it

Yes, please. I’m waiting for the call.

Raise your hand if you thought Kev was delighted on the inside when Hopkins got hurt. Gave him free rein to do the two things he likes the most…let it rip and go for it on 4th down. He’s probably begging Berry not to bring in a kicker.
Quite possibly the stupidest post one has seen on this board.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Bird

Raise your hand if you thought Kev was delighted on the inside when Hopkins got hurt. Gave him free rein to do the two things he likes the most…let it rip and go for it on 4th down. He’s probably begging Berry not to bring in a kicker.

Lol .. not even close.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
F
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
F
Originally Posted by Bird

I am positive that "quite possibly" does not belong in your sentence.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

I had no idea it was a parody account. Not on X too often, but more and more it seems like the go-to site.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by bonefish
Quincy getting off and I love it. He is a real fan feeling it.

I've said many times how much I love Cooper and how I think he's the best WR we've had since the return. We had Josh Gordon look like superman for a season, and that was truly special. But as a practitioner of his craft, Cooper is exceptional. In addition to which he's very much all class and in the Nick Chubb mold of wanting to let his play do the talking. Love it.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Flacco is the perfect match for Cooper's skills.

Cooper is not like Tyreek Hill where his speed gets wide separation. Amari is subtle in movement as he sets up a db to his route. He will get the guy's hips in the direction he needs to break the route open. He gets that step. Flacco sees the route and coverage. He knows the spot to throw to before the break. He anticipates the open window.

Precise route running and quarterback experience along with an accurate arm equals completions.

They put on a show against the Texans against good corners. I expect them to continue that success. Because trust counts. The more Joe throws to Cooper the stronger the connection.

If we could have one injury miraculously heal and could play now it would be Chubb. Nick would make the Browns deadly.

But here we are in control of our fate. So let it ride.

P
Legend
Legend
P

rofl

You obviously think you're more qualified for the job since you second guess him all the time. Should I start a petition for you?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by mgh888
I've said many times how much I love Cooper and how I think he's the best WR we've had since the return. We had Josh Gordon look like superman for a season, and that was truly special. But as a practitioner of his craft, Cooper is exceptional.

It's amazing how much better a great WR looks and plays when you have a QB who is capable of delivering the ball to him.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/vid...ework-done-during-a-short-week-press-con

Most of the time when I hear pressers. The questions are not that good and the answers are taken from stock.

You can tell most coaches hate these press sessions. Once in a while there are some good questions.

IMO you can tell to a degree how KS thinks offensively. He is going to game plan around what might work based upon film study of the opposition but mostly he is going to do what his players do best. He leans into what players he likes in certain situations.

We are seeing that in the connection between Joe and Amari. In red zone or other situations he may look to Njoku. I loved the wild cat play near the goal line to Ford and the fake to Flacco. It was a perfect play there.

IMO KS in most cases has had good game plans. There were a couple that were not so good. Play calling is complicated because there is a lot going on in a single play on both sides of the ball. Sometimes a good play can go wrong. So I take play calling with a grain of salt.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

I had no idea it was a parody account. Not on X too often, but more and more it seems like the go-to site.

Same for me. I'm not feeling bad for enjoying it while it lasted, though. :-p

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by bonefish
Flacco is the perfect match for Cooper's skills.

Cooper is not like Tyreek Hill where his speed gets wide separation. Amari is subtle in movement as he sets up a db to his route. He will get the guy's hips in the direction he needs to break the route open. He gets that step. Flacco sees the route and coverage. He knows the spot to throw to before the break. He anticipates the open window.

Precise route running and quarterback experience along with an accurate arm equals completions.

They put on a show against the Texans against good corners. I expect them to continue that success. Because trust counts. The more Joe throws to Cooper the stronger the connection.

Flacco now vibing with both Amari and Njoku is huge. Moore just needs to have his breakout game as well. Having multiple receiving options that are getting hot helps us score points and gives defenses more to think about.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Kevin Stefanski Pt. 2

Link Copied to Clipboard