Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

Giving is a special gift in and of itself. Often times the giving is better than the receiving. It does my heart good to see these children learn at an early age just how much giving can mean and the joy it can bring to their life. I hope everyone in the Dawgtalker family has a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, a Wonderful Kwanzaa or which ever custom you celebrate at this time of the year.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
To the refs. I inadvertently posted this in the wrong forum. It was intended to be posted in the Everything Else forum. If you would be so kind as to move it there when you read this it would be much appreciated.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Very nice posting-- it really brings up a contrast to ex- President Trump's message- Merry Christmas and burn in hell-- out of the mouth of babes. The teacher of these kids deserves a bonus. Happy New Year to all. Pray for all- especially for Donald Trump.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... The True Meaning of Christmas

Link Copied to Clipboard