M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by JimDawg
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Haley might be a good challenger.

Nope. 73% of her votes were not from Republicans. From CNN...LOL:

https://rumble.com/v48vvto-73-of-neocon-nikki-haleys-new-hampshire-voters-were-not-republicans.html
Funny how CNN polls are gospel when they offer something you agree with. Confirmation bias much ?

The more things change the more they stay the same.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
That's odd, he didn't even win the popular vote either time he ran for president. I think you meant to say "Republicans from every state". Which I'm surprised anyone would want to admit in a public forum.

I am a Republican from Tennessee. I am proud to proclaim that.

I am a proud Republican!!! Funny they throw out popular vote. If you look at a red and blue map of the United States it lights up red with just blue dots around the big cities. The divide in this country is not race or sex. It is big city vs small towns.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
Shocked that he's proud to be a Republican or shocked that he has the balls to throw a torch in a bucket full of snowflakes?

Is that what you have decided to call people who call trump out for his hate, his name calling, his attempt to undermine the election, his sexual assault of a woman as determined by a jury? That's what you call snowflakes as a disguise and misdirection for endorsing a piece of human garbage to be our president?

It's amazing the things people will convince themselves of in order to excuse their own deplorable actions.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
I am a proud Republican!!! Funny they throw out popular vote. If you look at a red and blue map of the United States it lights up red with just blue dots around the big cities. The divide in this country is not race or sex. It is big city vs small towns.

Yes, it's amazing how you consider many sparsely inhabited areas more important than the actual number of people that vote.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
They still can't do the math. They can't win with the repubilcan votes alone. They need the independent/moderate votes to win. The exact votes Haley got and trump didn't. But hey, if they are having a problem understanding that, it's to their own detriment.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
Shocked that he's proud to be a Republican or shocked that he has the balls to throw a torch in a bucket full of snowflakes?

Is that what you have decided to call people who call trump out for his hate, his name calling, his attempt to undermine the election, his sexual assault of a woman as determined by a jury? That's what you call snowflakes as a disguise and misdirection for endorsing a piece of human garbage to be our president?

It's amazing the things people will convince themselves of in order to excuse their own deplorable actions.

Nope. I was responding to 'Peen saying he was a proud Republican from Tennessee.

You really, really need to start working on context. Constantly ignoring it makes you look like crazy cat lady meets Karen... and not just to me.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Trump won Tennessee with over 60% of the vote and they're proud of it. A bit of very basic math for you. Speaking of context.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Ahhh. So 'Peen is a proud Republican because Trump won 60% of the vote in Tennessee.

There he was, meandering through life, not even sure who to affiliate himself with. A man without a party.

Then! (cue dramatic music) Trump came along and gave him something to be proud of!

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Try understanding it this way. This will be the third time the Republican party will have endorsed trump in Tennessee. And despite that he's still a proud Republican. You can't be proud to affiliate yourself with something unless you're proud of what they're doing. A lot of rational Republicans understand that which is why they are standing against trump. Then there are those trying to make excuses for it like you're doing here.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Amen, I'm disgusted Trump will probably be the Republican nominee for President.....but, it is all good, because he can't win- Dems, Independents, and some Republicans (with a brain) won't vote for him.......ain't it great the Old Grand Party which prided itself with Law and Order----latest news out of Arizona- Reps bribing folks to stay out of race----ain't they Grand. They, Reps, are so easy to dislike or stronger....it is funny....or tragic.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
2nd String
2nd String
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by JimDawg
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Haley might be a good challenger.

Nope. 73% of her votes were not from Republicans. From CNN...LOL:

https://rumble.com/v48vvto-73-of-neocon-nikki-haleys-new-hampshire-voters-were-not-republicans.html
Funny how CNN polls are gospel when they offer something you agree with. Confirmation bias much ?

Could be worse, CNN/ABC/NBC/PMSNBC/CBS/FOX aren't my networks of choice like yours..... rofl

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by hitt
Amen, I'm disgusted Trump will probably be the Republican nominee for President.....but, it is all good, because he can't win- Dems, Independents, and some Republicans (with a brain) won't vote for him.......ain't it great the Old Grand Party which prided itself with Law and Order----latest news out of Arizona- Reps bribing folks to stay out of race----ain't they Grand. They, Reps, are so easy to dislike or stronger....it is funny....or tragic.

Problem is, he doesn't need to win the popular vote.
A large number of states blindly vote republican so it will come down to 5 (ish) states
The election will be too close for comfort

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
A PROUD REPUBLICAN… Sorry Peen, the GOP and Republican party do not exist. It’s the Fascist Traitorous Trump Party now. So a Proud Republican is now a thing just like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, a wall that would seal the souther boarder, Jesus Christ, and a God who would send a man like Trump to save America… fairy tales. But you go ahead and show those Christian White Nationalist commie stripes with a vote for big orange all you want. I enjoy watching an exercise in futility by people I have nothing in common with. Spin those wheels my man.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/24/24 11:07 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
That's odd, he didn't even win the popular vote either time he ran for president. I think you meant to say "Republicans from every state". Which I'm surprised anyone would want to admit in a public forum.

I am a Republican from Tennessee. I am proud to proclaim that.

Funny, I think the last Republican to win the presidential election and the popular vote was papa Bush in 1988.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Not to mention taxes from the larger of those BLUE DOTS fund services for about 75% of that red. I would say they have 75% of the say. Most of that vast sea of red is Bubba and Bae livin’ rural, spread thin. Blue dots have skyscrappers and multi story buildings. People in BLUE DOTS are definitely not sparse.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus IOWA WANTS THE TRAITOR-N-CHIEF.

Link Copied to Clipboard